Cow

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
I've had my cow for well over a month and it still does not function properly. Even when the milk icon appear, despite attempting to milk it, nothing happens. Now my cow is stuck in under my farm.

It is possible to just change how the milking process works and add a daily limit vs just standing next to your cow? It's mundane and time consuming.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I don't have the necessary perks to own a cow, yet, but from what I hear, it's pretty much a waste. So yes, +1
  • +1 :v
  • +1

Has anyone in the entire game even ever gotten milk? From what I've heard, the cows never gave milk since the update, and mine certainly don't. I'm pretty sure @CosmicCow is aware of this, but he must be too busy doing other stuff to patch it, idk.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    JackFury said:

+1

Has anyone in the entire game even ever gotten milk? From what I've heard, the cows never gave milk since the update, and mine certainly don't. I'm pretty sure @CosmicCow is aware of this, but he must be too busy doing other stuff to patch it, idk.

I've seen jugs of milk before, so yes, people have gotten milk.
  • +1

I've been having the same issue, 2 cows well over a month and still haven't gotten milk, still hoping :p
  • my cow wont stop mooing, do i need to feed it or something?
  • my cow wont stop mooing, do i need to feed it or something?

2017.. how did you find this..
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited January 2021
    Alvin! said:

my cow wont stop mooing, do i need to feed it or something?

2017.. how did you find this..
    Search Button> Cow> This Post
This discussion has been closed.