Scam Reports

Comments

• RedGaming1RedGaming1 Member
    3.70 Karma
    Drop Scam
    Scammer: Kip kip33
    Realm: I don’t remember his realm
    Time: November 11 (exact time on 1st screenshot)
    He told me and some other people to tp to him for a free scarf, and I knew it was going to be a scam, when we got there he told us to drop good items, and whoever dropped the best item won, it was abviously a scam so I took screenshots, they are out of order, but in the first one it shows the time, and in the second one you can see him saying whoever drops the best item wins the scarf.
  • Osom9000Osom9000 Member
    3.60 Karma
    So I was mining in the arctic realm and I was gonna go back to my realm so I eat the warp food for the burger bumper I had in my realm and it says it is not available so I thinks that's weird and I leave and go to my realm thru the lobby and when I get in, I see I'm missing the following: 2 bends, some rares, a pig and corn farm sign(I found the corn under my portal) and a whole lot of items I'll say later. So I check who is permed and it is cocosiz and sammyside and I check friend list because I know it is ordered by who was on last. And I see cocosiz is near the bottom. And then I look for sammyside who I later found out unfrienede me. I go into her realm and she starts denying it when I ask her and she bans me so later I go thru my other account and I see my rating block, my burger warp bumper, all my food, my haunted chest, my dehydrator, my 17 Rocky soil, my 2 water cans, my coffin, my castle stamp. I couldn't find my corn sign but it is probably in her chest. I WARN U ALL NEVER GIVE PERM NO MATTER WHAT. NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED. AND ID U DONT BELIEVE MY STORY ASK FIRE BOY 100
  • samesharkusamesharku FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited November 2017 5.85 KarmaFamiliar
    Ha! Get caught c:
    uh today- u can see when this message was posted.
  • Sentry GunSentry Gun Member
    0.25 Karma
    i don’t know realm name. he name vnmierQE from vietnam
    scam all my item
    date: day don’t can renember but month is september

• 'Dark Knight''Dark Knight' Member
    1.55 Karma
    SCAMMER: imaniilma
    HOW SHE SCAMMED ME:
    She was my bff and she was know my password account since 2 months. She entered yesterday and took my spiderbrella, 80 great soils and 1 dark angels!
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    54.00 Karma
    Scammer: Mr .Appa
    Time: on pictures
    I walked into a random realm on the popular list and I see this. A guy setting up rentals that cost 5k with a mystery chest containing junk! Not even worth 500c some of the stuff. If you think about it, this is a chance game. At least 4 rentals were bought
  • 3.55 Karma
    >Gleen< said:

EDIT: Sorry for the misunderstanding, it wasn't a scam. Please remove post

What misunderstanding? Which wasn't a scam? The video shown above?
  • -Alvin--Alvin- Member
    edited November 2017 75.25 Karma
    Scammer is .perry. she did plot scam and here picture :
  • 2.10 Karma
    i think he is trying to scam me because he said he wants to water the plants and watering the plants then he will get perm i guess so maybe its an act of trying to scam me
    scam 1.png 682.7K
    scam 2.png 653.7K
    scam 4.png 649.8K
    scam 5.png 651.4K
    scam 3.png 643.9K
  • clicker0clicker0 Member
    0.60 Karma
    scammer:Diegoxdx
    He stole my pharoar chest,beekbee hat,mummywrap head,rice hat, and anteiner head in Pen's yard rental.this causes when the game was in maintainance time. and he didnt return them.plz check it
    1.JPG 69.5K
    2.JPG 58.8K
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    4.70 Karma
    clicker0 said:

He stole my pharoar chest,beekbee hat,mummywrap head,rice hat, and anteiner head in Pen's yard rental.this causes when the game was in maintainance time. and he didnt return them.plz check it

hey thats all on you mate... when ure time is almost up you need to get your stuff mate. its a go big or go home situation
    0.60 Karma

clicker0 said:

hey thats all on you mate... when ure time is almost up you need to get your stuff mate. its a go big or go home situation
    I had too enough time to pick up them but I disconnected by maintainance.I can't do anything in that time.and when I could re-enter this game,they are stolen.
    edited November 2017 4.70 Karma
    clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

I had too enough time to pick up them but I disconnected by maintainance.I can't do anything in that time.and when I could re-enter this game,they are stolen.
    and thats why u should never use rentals. its risky and u risk losing items.
    0.60 Karma

clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

and I just reported he is a theif. just that.
    4.70 Karma
    clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

and I just reported he is a theif. just that.
    hey he isnt a scammer. its a win lose situation. you need to plan when to take down ure stuff BEFORE time runs out... in all fairness theres a sign warning u to be careful when placing stuff on plots...
    0.60 Karma
    their items are not problem.I can get it back easily if i need. I reported that just he is a theif.
    4.70 Karma
    its only a scam if the player scammed is unaware of how they got scammed

he had all the right to take the stuff. thats the risk of using rentals. its your fault not his
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited November 2017 20.15 Karma
    clicker0 said:

Well you can’t say this as a scam or thieft. If there was a maintenance your rental time will be extended too.
    0.60 Karma
    wow it will be extend? I saw the yard in most of red blocks....
    4.70 Karma
    She means the game is under maintenance not the realm
    0.60 Karma
    and... what should I have do? I couldn't do anything in that situation.if I couldn't do anything,it's not become my fault. Because I can't avoid that at all.
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    clicker0 said:

and... what should I have do? I couldn't do anything in that situation.if I couldn't do anything,it's not become my fault. Because I can't avoid that at all.

There was a broadcast saying the game was going to restart soon and you could of removed your stuff during that warning.
    4.70 Karma
    U said:

clicker0 said:

There was a broadcast saying the game was going to restart soon and you could of removed your stuff during that warning.
    ooo snap! thats proof this was all on you and not him. you wouldve had to have KNOWN about the restart.
    0.60 Karma
    U said:

clicker0 said:

o.O
    there is a warning!? that's my fault xD
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    307.50 Karma
    clicker0 said:

U said:

clicker0 said:

o.O
    Before maintanance and all there is ALWAYS a broadcast...
    0.60 Karma

clicker0 said:

U said:

clicker0 said:

o.O
    Before maintanance and all there is ALWAYS a broadcast...
    too noob me.... rip

• MonsterQbiicMonsterQbiic Member
    edited November 2017 0.60 Karma
    SCAMMER: SuperCat<3
    Scammed Victim: So much ppl (gaia44, ADRIA17, Dgamercubicgameryt and a lot more)
    Scammer supercat<3 Steal accounts using the method change the password and hotmail, he say: Go to the button blue and white and click the X, go to the question box and put in hotmail: kaka@gmail.com, after in password put "100K" and u will receive 100k cubits.

This girl scam so much ppl everyday, please help me im report him so much times but nobody do nothing D:.
  • MonsterQbiicMonsterQbiic Member
    edited November 2017 0.60 Karma
    SCAMMER: PAJARO XD
    Scammed Victim: GBHG and almost me
    Scammer PAJARO XD do drop games and scam ppl, i just see how he scam GBHG i dont know how much ppl more he was scammed.

Time: November 18th 13:06 pm (cubic castles time)

SCAMMER: elpeque1234567
    Scammed victim: I dont know, i just see how he try to scam me.
    Scamer elpeque1234567 do drop games, i dont know how much ppl was scammed but he try to scam me, i take 1 screenshot

He say in the img: Just drop things and be ok

Time november 18th 13:34 (cubic castles time)
  • skyrenerobsskyrenerobs Member
    2.10 Karma
    All game developer (sir kewberth) and forums admin ( hours) along with mods habe made it clear countless of times they have warned they have used forums and system messages over time and time telling ppl not to do or play bomb games or join payaways so blame them saying they didnt do their job is actually a load of bull..... Alot of players new or old are always trying to get a score or try get rare at low prices when u fail ( knowing there is a chance its a scam) u run around saying punish this person punish that person.... Make it easy u right payaways and bomb games arr scams ( aka a crime) but by playing it and taking a chance u too are Aiding the scammer so both scammer and scammed should be punished? Agree amd dont keep saying kids kids kids alot of ppl who get scammed are also older ppl and to kids as a reason to get action is low end of story everyone knows bomb games and payaway and drop whatever it's called is a scam... Open a clan and make a rule that playing these games are bad or help where u can to prevent it.... As well as know that u excepting a handful of staff to control a game that has millions of users its like asking the police to end all crime it cant be done so quit moaning and venting if u feel that its mot fair then be a hero u don't gotta be a mod or admin to help players and warn new players....
  • RarixRarix Member
    110.85 Karma

All game developer (sir kewberth) and forums admin ( hours) along with mods habe made it clear countless of times they have warned they have used forums and system messages over time and time telling ppl not to do or play bomb games or join payaways so blame them saying they didnt do their job is actually a load of bull..... Alot of players new or old are always trying to get a score or try get rare at low prices when u fail ( knowing there is a chance its a scam) u run around saying punish this person punish that person.... Make it easy u right payaways and bomb games arr scams ( aka a crime) but by playing it and taking a chance u too are Aiding the scammer so both scammer and scammed should be punished? Agree amd dont keep saying kids kids kids alot of ppl who get scammed are also older ppl and to kids as a reason to get action is low end of story everyone knows bomb games and payaway and drop whatever it's called is a scam... Open a clan and make a rule that playing these games are bad or help where u can to prevent it.... As well as know that u excepting a handful of staff to control a game that has millions of users its like asking the police to end all crime it cant be done so quit moaning and venting if u feel that its mot fair then be a hero u don't gotta be a mod or admin to help players and warn new players....

horus*