Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited November 2017
    gdog said:

Fall Pack 2017 and New Farm Items Preview

Doesn't the video seem brighter than usual? O-o

Edit: But wow, that soil doesn't come cheap does it. But I guess now we know where fairies go. To their secret glen! >:O
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

gdog said:

Edit: But wow, that soil doesn't come cheap does it. But I guess now we know where fairies go. To their secret glen! >:O
    Yes it is brighter than normal. On the first render the fairy stone blocks just looked black. So i brightened up the picture a bit to try and show how good they look.
    My capturing software seems to have recorded it all a bit darker so it was really difficult to get it to look good. It looks far better a bit brighter than a bit darker.
    Sorry about that.
  • gdog said:

gdog said:

Yes it is brighter than normal. On the first render the fairy stone blocks just looked black. So i brightened up the picture a bit to try and show how good they look.
    My capturing software seems to have recorded it all a bit darker so it was really difficult to get it to look good. It looks far better a bit brighter than a bit darker.
    Sorry about that.
    Yeah, I turned my brightness all the way up but couldn't see the textures on them, they just looked black. Guess it's still a surprise! :D
    Tbh I'm more hyped for the Recube stuff than for the Thanksgiving pack XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    gdog said:

gdog said:

Sorry about that.
    It just took a little adjusting to, but great job on showcasing the new update. Too bad we couldn't see every hat and stuff, but it adds to the anticipation :D
  • The part when gdog placed his picture on the chest to cover the spoil is funny
    xD
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    “Rolling in recubes” XD

The part when gdog placed his picture on the chest to cover the spoil is funny
    xD

well i didn't want to give away the -redacted-
  • Its actually cool
    i maybe thought its actually in the pack in the first sight xp
  • This is amazing thank you so much! Also are the items you tried to cover crafting items? Like they will be in the next episode? OR just a spoiler for something cool
  • The new decorations are wicked can't wait to get them lol
    NoeNt said:

@CosmicCow the limit of the soil for the fairy soil will be increased ?

Nope if you remember in the video I had to remove soil in my farm to be able to place the fairy soil.
    So yeah you'll need to take that into account when planning fairy soil farms.
  • gdog said:

NoeNt said:

@CosmicCow the limit of the soil for the fairy soil will be increased ?

Nope if you remember in the video I had to remove soil in my farm to be able to place the fairy soil.
    So yeah you'll need to take that into account when planning fairy soil farms.
    When's the new craftable items vid o.o
    12 New Crafting Recipes Guide Preview
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Ooo, love the new crafting stuff! But who would ever need that coffee sign.. hmm.. Nope... Nobody comes to mind... Hmm... ;)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the videos Gdog...your videos always make me chuckle with your commentary and enthusiasm, especially of the new items. You always make it seem like you are just seeing it for the first time during the videos, which just tickles me.

BTW, love the turkey head...reminds me of the Friends episode where Monica puts one on her head...(maybe next year we can get one with a fez and sunglasses)
    edited November 2017
    b3achy said:

Thanks for the videos Gdog...your videos always make me chuckle with your commentary and enthusiasm, especially of the new items. You always make it seem like you are just seeing it for the first time during the videos, which just tickles me.

BTW, love the turkey head...reminds me of the Friends episode where Monica puts one on her head...(maybe next year we can get one with a fez and sunglasses)

Mr. Bean did it first. Go to 3mins in

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2017
    Of course he did...lol. Awesome sauce!

ETA: (and thanks for fixing my videos to make them spoilers...must remember to do that than just posting the links.)
  • The new signs are fantasy-like, awesome!
    Perfect for Super Amicorum
  • Is Mabz Sir Kewberth's wife? o.o
    edited November 2017
    JackFury said:

Is Mabz Sir Kewberth's wife? o.o

Mabz is a man for a start. lol.
    I pretty sure they aint related.
    Mabz is support for cosmiccow games.
    Oh man, oh man, that bed is going to be one of my new favorite things in this game owo
  • Oh man, oh man, that bed is going to be one of my new favorite things in this game owo

Sorry I didn't watch it yet. Bed!!!
  • gdog said:

JackFury said:

Is Mabz Sir Kewberth's wife? o.o

Mabz is a man for a start. lol.
    I pretty sure they aint related.
    Mabz is support for cosmiccow games.
    ah, ok. for some reason i always thought mabz was a woman XD
  • These New Craftable Items Are Lovely.
    You know... I think those new signs are rather unique. With pretty cool pictures on them, I would craft so many of them owo
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2017
    Not to be a negative Nelly, but does anyone else find it odd that the bed is not made with the mattresses that we can already make? I find some of the recipes in this game to be so counter intuitive...
  • THE OFFICE SET IS COMPLETE
  • Is there a list I can get of the crafting recipes, I don't want to keep on pausing the video to find them XD
  • LiteRary said:

Is there a list I can get of the crafting recipes, I don't want to keep on pausing the video to find them XD

l think they'll add those in recipes.
    Ok although they will be scattered ;-; also the reason i ask for a list is to prep everything for the video ima be doing