Giveway Natalina?!

Eai docinhos natalinos turo baum? Aq é a bolenha de neve dando uma boa noticia a vcs!! Mais n consiguiria fazer sozinha aceito doaçoes... Tipo de cowls (toucas), top hats ( cartolas), feathers(chapeu com pena),etc ... Preciso de chapeis noobs...
Mais vamos ao assunto melhor a giveway neh?Ainda vou decidir o dia, pois vou viajar em dezembro...Mais prometo que vou fazer... A realm vai ser pequena mais da pro gasto, e tera uma bela comida que fiz e comprei ;) sera muito foda!!Espero q vcs aparacam... Vou deixar o portal da giveway e comida em minha casa com uma plaquinha dizendo giveway e a data.O nome da minha realm é -*Bolinha*- Shop (ou por ai kkk). Também compro os hats q sitei no inicio da nossa conversa...Todos estao convidados ! Obrigado bjos deliciosamente doces Bolinha

Comments

• "This is not my translation, it's from Google Translate"

What are you, Turo baum? Aq is the snowball giving good news to you !! More n could do alone accept donations ... Type of cowls, top hats, feathers (hat with feather), etc ... I need noobs ...
    I'll still decide the day, because I'm going to travel in December ... More I promise I'll do it ... Realm will be a little more pro, and you'll have a beautiful food that I made and bought I will leave the doorway of the giveway and food in my house with a little plaque saying giveway and the date. The name of my realm is - * Bolinha * - Shop (or so on) kkk). I also buy the hats q sitei at the beginning of our conversation ... Everyone is invited! Thank you deliciously sweet balls
  • "This is not my translation, it's from Google Translate"

What are you, Turo baum? Aq is the snowball giving good news to you !! More n could do alone accept donations ... Type of cowls, top hats, feathers (hat with feather), etc ... I need noobs ...
    I'll still decide the day, because I'm going to travel in December ... More I promise I'll do it ... Realm will be a little more pro, and you'll have a beautiful food that I made and bought I will leave the doorway of the giveway and food in my house with a little plaque saying giveway and the date. The name of my realm is - * Bolinha * - Shop (or so on) kkk). I also buy the hats q sitei at the beginning of our conversation ... Everyone is invited! Thank you deliciously sweet balls

i hope you are joking with this translation lmao
  • Piratax10 said:

"This is not my translation, it's from Google Translate"

That's true, the translation is real from google, so magical!
  • Piratax10 said:

No as Charmander said this is really from google translate 0.o
  • Piratax10 said:

No as Charmander said this is really from google translate 0.o
    im dying here xD
  • bolinha pd ser .-., só q já passou e ñ sei pq tô comentando aqui... enfim, vm fazer uma giveaway? te ajudo <.< .
  • Top bora fazer uma give...
    Gente essa give ai de natal ja foi..esqci de comentar q dia ia ser mais mandei um hola e foi um sucesso!
    Mais bora sim top fazer uma give