Scam Reports

Comments

• Ello everyone, I wanted to warn you guys on AngelQueen she scammed my realm even my gold brick walls. >_<

their just gold brick walls... why are you griefing on something as cheap as gold brick walls...
  • Owner: SyntOx

Reason: Scammer in vends

Check the picture down

Def overpriced,,, but not scam
    (And really it being overpriced is my opinion, players can make their own in game prices)...
  • lucaaa795 said:

I’m pretty sure this ‘gift card’ thing is fishy...
    I’m sry if it’s allowed but I don’t think u can do a gift card giveaway in cc.
    Scammer:gasser

Actually thats a meme.Has nothing to do with scams at all.
    ok
  • TwilightZoneTwilightZone Member
    edited October 2017
    nothing to see here :)
  • =Kitten= said:

Reporting Little Dog. He first pretended to be gdog to scare my sisters (SugarCube18 and CallBack) but I warned him next time he pretends I will report him. But this time he got out of hand and called them this (in screenshot)

take the image down and pm it to a mod :)
  • Scammer: THE KING OF THE CUBIC
    27 OCT 2017
    At Pen's Yard Rental

Pay for 50c to play 'choose the chest' (?)
    I was sellin' some stuff on 2nd floor, until i heard "scammer" from first floor.
    It looks like a game, pick a chest, u Will get potato seeds...
  • Scammer: genesis_gamer
    Scam: Drop Game
    I was sorta messing with him at the same time which led me to take 3, 4 and 5 xD
    But yeah, he told me the realm he took me to was his "friends" own and that we should play a game there. A game where i drop an item for 10 seconds...
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited October 2017
    CUSSING!!!!! GUYS IF WANDERING KITTEN IS MY SISTER!
  • UPC2017 said:

CUSSING!!!!! GUYS IF WANDERING KITTEN IS MY SISTER!

Send to a mod please ^_^
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited November 2017
    *****report canceled, one mod solved the case, thank you all!*****

- []Snipermonkey4[] :) And []*Magi Sinbad*[]
    - Fraud
    - if it were for cubits it would be around 40k-80k
    - i do not remember
    -
    " The black cat costs about 170k-250k, the offer was 210k-200k, but without the pjs and the spider he promised to throw on the ground, it would be 130k "

• Guys Just Be Aware At Pen's Some People Do Pay 50c And Choose A Chest.
  • Scammer: JamesUndercut

Scam Type: False Item Rental

Losses: None for me, but soon after the holla was issued, somebody bought the plot for 1k (name unknown) and were scammed.

Realm Name: Unknown (for I left too soon to read the name again)

This comment will be subject to editing if further information is collected.
  • Scammers IGN: Icybear
    Realm: Rental Plaza
    Scammed: Some of my new wood blocks by saying he needed perm to place a pet. IDC if he doesn't get cuaght as I was on an alt but it would be nice if he was punished

• - []Snipermonkey4[] :) And []*Magi Sinbad*[]
    - Fraud
    - i do not remember
    -
    " The black cat costs about 170k-250k, the offer was 210k-200k, but without the pjs and the spider he promised to throw on the ground, it would be 130k "

one of your screenshots has a cuss word, plz send to mod :) ty
    - Fraud
    - i do not remember
    -

I'm just wondering if you are positive they were trying to scam? Your screenshots clearly show a deal being made that requires more than 4 items in exchange... I've done things like this myself where i either accept part, or give part first, then give or accept the rest...
    AND you clearly agreed to the terms offered knowing it would take more than 4 windows...
    Soo, i hate to disagree here, as im friends with you Cap, but, since you never made the trade you will never know if they were tryin to scam or actually being honest...
    - Fraud
    - i do not remember
    -

I'm just wondering if you are positive they were trying to scam? Your screenshots clearly show a deal being made that requires more than 4 items in exchange... I've done things like this myself where i either accept part, or give part first, then give or accept the rest...
    AND you clearly agreed to the terms offered knowing it would take more than 4 windows...
    Soo, i hate to disagree here, as im friends with you Cap, but, since you never made the trade you will never know if they were tryin to scam or actually being honest...
    Im friends with both of yall, and what you said Mary does make sense. It cold have happen either way.
  • Dont know if this is in the correct thread.
    Scammer:Liesensen
    Realm:Liesensen Shop
    Losses:none
    Scam type:trading growtopia currency for cubits
    There is a video on my yt channel - its the only one: Daniel Terry
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited November 2017

- Fraud
    - i do not remember
    -

yes, they wanted to fraud, although I was not the only one, but gdog helped me recover b cat lvl 49, just thank him and everyone who supported me: Pontozen, DexterTheFox and others!
    SayWhat said:

- Fraud
    - i do not remember
    -

Im friends with both of yall, and what you said Mary does make sense. It cold have happen either way.
    yes, they wanted to cheat, although I was not the only one, but mod helped me recover b cat lvl 49, just thank him and everyone who supported me: Pontozen, DexterTheFox and others!
    - Fraud
    - i do not remember
    -

yes, they wanted to fraud, although I was not the only one, but gdog helped me recover b cat lvl 49, just thank him and everyone who supported me: Pontozen, DexterTheFox and others!
    SayWhat said:

- Fraud
    - i do not remember
    -

yes, they wanted to cheat, although I was not the only one, but gdog helped me recover b cat lvl 49, just thank him and everyone who supported me: Pontozen, DexterTheFox and others!
    I talk to falcon in game.... He said the trade did in fact go through but his english is not great.. I think its awesome!! Just a little mi-understanding over what occured. Apparently they did trade, so he was scammed...
    Adding this in so folks know for sure!
  • For me one person told me i will get 500c if i droped my cloth i did and then he grabbed my stuff and banned me
  • nastu11 said:

For me one person told me i will get 500c if i droped my cloth i did and then he grabbed my stuff and banned me

Doesn’t really help if we don’t know the name XD
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Nvm dealt with. Delete this
  • okila / the-wizzy (double account)
    Say : "buy a warp pizza and eat her." But when you buy a pizza he ban you. (=payway)
    I dont loss anything but a payway isn't allowed and he scam som of my friends.
    That was Sunday 5 November between 2.00-4.00pm if i remember corretly. (I didnt do /time on the moment)
  • Foot print scam.
    Owner: Newbie.
    Time: November 10th 13:26:24. (on screen shots)
    He advertised in the holla system that he was selling spider umbrella for 20k. We get there and it is a scam... no one bought (as far as I know)
  • Changing room scam
    Scammer: .DRAKOLA
    Time: November 10th (early this day don’t really have the exact time)
    I was at Pen’s Yard Rentals when I saw a sign saying he was selling a 30 by 30 room for offer, I was highly suspicious of it being a scam so I offered him 700c, and he left the first time and then came back, then it did turn out to be a scam.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Foot print scam.
    He advertised in the holla system that he was selling spider umbrella for 20k. We get there and it is a scam... no one bought (as far as I know)

Link to a vid.
  • Person: carlos19
    Realm: idk his realm
    He came in my realm and said do he can get perm
    I dont gave him. I reported him. He said that he is admin but admins, mods never ask for perm...
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Foot print scam.

The single item rule was implemented to vends already so that shouldnt harm the game anymore
  • Drop Scam
    Scammer: Kip kip33
    Realm: I don’t remember his realm
    Time: November 11 (exact time on 1st screenshot)
    He told me and some other people to tp to him for a free scarf, and I knew it was going to be a scam, when we got there he told us to drop good items, and whoever dropped the best item won, it was abviously a scam so I took screenshots, they are out of order, but in the first one it shows the time, and in the second one you can see him saying whoever drops the best item wins the scarf.
  • So I was mining in the arctic realm and I was gonna go back to my realm so I eat the warp food for the burger bumper I had in my realm and it says it is not available so I thinks that's weird and I leave and go to my realm thru the lobby and when I get in, I see I'm missing the following: 2 bends, some rares, a pig and corn farm sign(I found the corn under my portal) and a whole lot of items I'll say later. So I check who is permed and it is cocosiz and sammyside and I check friend list because I know it is ordered by who was on last. And I see cocosiz is near the bottom. And then I look for sammyside who I later found out unfrienede me. I go into her realm and she starts denying it when I ask her and she bans me so later I go thru my other account and I see my rating block, my burger warp bumper, all my food, my haunted chest, my dehydrator, my 17 Rocky soil, my 2 water cans, my coffin, my castle stamp. I couldn't find my corn sign but it is probably in her chest. I WARN U ALL NEVER GIVE PERM NO MATTER WHAT. NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED. AND ID U DONT BELIEVE MY STORY ASK FIRE BOY 100
This discussion has been closed.