Its time to take responsibility for the choices you make in this game...

What am i saying?
Well... People complained about register scams.. Yet there's a clear confirmation window before you accept.
People complained about the foundation blocks, which were great when used with caution! They allowed so much variation w multiple sales at once.... Then of course came SOME scams and ppl complained again.
So in came vends.. Which makes running a shop so much easier!! And ppl still complain and blame cc for scams despite the confirmation window... Now yal want only 1 type of item per vend....
AND WHEN IT COMES TO GAMES!! LIKE GAMES OF CHANCE!!
Yal love em or the wouldnt exist .... Yet...
People complain about vend-aways being scams... Even though they offer a chance at something great, which is why ppl participate in them. Its funny some folks LOVE this until they don't win.. then suddenly.. ITS A SCAM!???
(Not to say some don't load em w junk, but hey... did someone make u join?? NO u chose to risk it!!!)
People complained about the pick a block. EVEN though we ALL loved it!!! It was SOOO much fun!! And many folks miss it... BUT Now we can't do that anymore... Cause of a few bad folk scamming...
People complained about bomb games.. And so cc made it illegal for them to be paid for games.. Yet so many loved it so much i still see hollas and people playing them!!
DO YOU SEE MY POINT!!!
We are losing so much fun, and the ability to do so much more with sales and games..
Simply because WE (not sayin everyone but obviously enough ppl) refuse to take responsibility for our/their own choices/actions!!!
Don't like vend-aways? Don't participate...
You didn't like pick da block? Well you shouldn't have joined in...
Cause alot of people miss that and we can't anymore cause ppl complained rather than being responsible about it and sayin.. hey... that person is givin us junk... Lets not play THEIR pick a block... Only ppl we trust... WELL TOO LATE... Its illegal now!
Wanna sell multiple items at once?? Use foundations! Oh wait.. everyone yells scam rather than walking away or only buyin from trusted folks so thats out now...
Oh and having more than item per vend is about to be illegal too...?? Really?
WHEN does this end???? C'mon yal...
Can't people just play how they like, and take responsibility for their mistakes/bad choices and CHOOSE to make better choices on their own rather than complaining and making everything illegal???
Seriously... This is really starting to bother me... I love improvement..
I love things that help us, and help reduce scams..
But at this point its getting ridiculous to have CC change and outlaw so much rather than learning from your mistakes and making better choices so people who enjoy risk can still have fun...
There will ALWAYS be scammers and scams...
BUT at some point we gotta say, "Hey, i made that choice.." And stop whining for CC to fix/outlaw/illegal stuff others enjoy cause we had a bad experience or two and wanna blame CC rather than taking responsibility for own choices....

Comments

• SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited October 2017
    YESSSSSS, honestly I love cubic castles but some rules are stupid because there are some players who said they get scam. the funny thing is before you buy something it shows you price and then you click accept, but oh wait It was scam. With registers you put something and they put something. you click accept and funny thing is, it shows you exactly what there trading and your trading and you get TWO chances, that means two times to accept and read. OH WAIT, SCAM. I mean take responsibility, take accountability and learn from your mistakes, and learn what to do and we all will have a fun game on cubic castles! People need to learn not to make mistakes and do what right but then again have yall heard the saying, you live in my house so you better follow my rules? same with game, not our game but its the owner, so we all have to FOLLOW THEIR RULES! People may not like it but life isn't fair and if you don't wont to play, don't play, no one is making you play!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Good said mary! :D

Honestly i have been scammed many times but i only reported it like 3 times (when i started the game and was a little nub) but later i just knew it was my own fault so i didnt even wanted to bother the mods
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2017

Good said mary! :D

Honestly i have been scammed many times but i only reported it like 3 times (when i started the game and was a little nub) but later i just knew it was my own fault so i didnt even wanted to bother the mods

I've been scammed alot too, despite knowing how to avoid it!! And of course it should be reported... Always... We do need to stop scammers! Its just, dang... Refer to rant here... Lols. Im glad some folks agree with me on this!
  • I agree here, Pick da Block was purretty cool and i miss playing it. Having multiple items on scaffold was useful in cases (and i've seen some people still doing this and it's still, more convenient than buying one thing for someone to get the other from the same vending machine). And also the rush to buy an item and not look at the details is common, both in vends and cash registers. At this point it's ridiculous knowing that not having multiple types of items in a vending machine is a thing people want. Let's see if they're happy with buying twice as many vends even though 2-5 items are around the same price/rarity or belong to a set (and i'm reffering to the smaller shop owners here). Like honestly, they gotta stop blaming the admins for their mistakes.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can still do everything you said, they just can’t cost cubits.

Pick a block Games aren’t banned, they just can’t cost cubits.
    Bomb games aren’t banned, they just can’t cost cubits or have second lives.
    Co-op blocks are still great, you kinda made it sound bad that they added real Vends instead of keeping the co-op ones.
    I don’t hear people complain about register scams nor see anyone do them anymore.
    More than one item per vend isn’t going to be illegal. They’re going to change Vends so only one item can be in a vend at a time. I get it that vendaways are “fun” for some people but they also are scams a lot of the time. Plus this remove the monster print an seeds vending machine scam.
    Litterally everything that you kinda talked about was intended to improve cc by removing scams, most game creators wouldn’t of cared about scams and would of left it as it was.
  • U said:

You can still do everything you said, they just can’t cost cubits.

Pick a block Games aren’t banned, they just can’t cost cubits.
    Bomb games aren’t banned, they just can’t cost cubits or have second lives.
    Co-op blocks are still great, you kinda made it sound bad that they added real Vends instead of keeping the co-op ones.
    I don’t hear people complain about register scams nor see anyone do them anymore.
    More than one item per vend isn’t going to be illegal. They’re going to change Vends so only one item can be in a vend at a time. I get it that vendaways are “fun” for some people but they also are scams a lot of the time. Plus this remove the monster print an seeds vending machine scam.
    Litterally everything that you kinda talked about was intended to improve cc by removing scams, most game creators wouldn’t of cared about scams and would of left it as it was.

True
  • Up With Games Down With RULES!!!
  • Miss playing the games ;-; Owwww
  • I agree with you mostly.
    but I still blamehorus.
    also people like to complain, it's a fact, This does not mean they don't take responsibility.
  • Yeah i want some games back also i once won ALOT in a cc chance game and i could play it many times a day and i got alot of cubits from that but well now they are all illegal...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would like gambling games and stuff again to be honest.