Pets love rides, too!

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments

Have you ever seen a photo like this?

Or perhaps like this?

Or something like this? Cute, huh? A good friend of mine recently got her first car, in game of course! She enjoyed having the car and uses it often. Today she asked, why don't pets also get into the car for the ride? I thought about it, and I have to say, this would be an aesthetically pleasing feature to have! It probably doesn't have a lot of benefits, but it would be pretty cool to have.

Comments

• Yeah. It could be funny too. Imagine a moving car with all those little spiders jumping all over.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited November 2017
    Or maybe on top of the car? (Yes i know its cruel to put a pet on top but imagine how cute it would we to have like a bunny mobile with a dog on top)
  • Or maybe on top of the car? (Yes i know its cruel to put a pet on top but imagine how cute it would we to have like a bunny mobile with a dog on top)

+9999
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Or maybe on top of the car? (Yes i know its cruel to put a pet on top but imagine how cute it would we to have like a bunny mobile with a dog on top)

You know... Now that I think about it, it would be cool to see both and qbee and the pet with their head on top of the car?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

You know... Now that I think about it, it would be cool to see both and qbee and the pet with their head on top of the car?
    True that would be nice, but that also means the qbee has to be beheaded or the whole texture of the car needs to be edited that probs will work out very wrong.... maybe that with current cars the qbee will be in the car and pet on top and they add a car with open roof what will allow to see them both
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

True that would be nice, but that also means the qbee has to be beheaded or the whole texture of the car needs to be edited that probs will work out very wrong.... maybe that with current cars the qbee will be in the car and pet on top and they add a car with open roof what will allow to see them both
    Hey, I'm all for it xdd. If the pets could bob their head or have a different animation when riding a car, it would pretty funny.
  • +1 Cute idea! I don't have a car yet, but if I had my pet following, would love for them to ride along rather than get left behind.
    b3achy said:

+1 Cute idea! I don't have a car yet, but if I had my pet following, would love for them to ride along rather than get left behind.

That's actually the original reason why my friend wanted the pets to be able to ride with us :p

Update: Poll attached
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    We need a convertible car! XD
    Yakroo said:

We need a convertible car! XD

Oh yes! With a retractable top! *peeks*
  • Oh yess
    Bunny : Front car
    Dragon : Back car
    Cat : Window
    Doog : Wheels
    Other pets : Roof
  • Oh yess

Wait wut

Oh yess

Wait wut
    oml,

• Oh yess

Wait wut
    oml,

thats a take revenges because they took so much joy on the window smelling the wind.
  • +++++++++1
    While looking at cars, I just realized how small the pets head would be, if it were to be added. Not to mention level 50 pets and a pet such as the elf which can only get up to level 49. Might be a bit difficult to implement, o-o.