New Friends...?

I know I already made a discussion about this, and it got banned. People were calling me Racist and stuff.

I'll do a better job this time.

Could I have a new friend that would accept my friend request? That would enjoy playing with me? Thanks.
I'll close this discus if it goes wrong.

Comments

• #Dank Memez (I Got you Famz) XD
  • Please stay on topic, and please tell meh if you want to be my friend!
  • I'm already your friend, but after you cursed right in front of me, I hadn't really been saying hello to you.
  • From what I've seen of you since I joined the forums (or you joined, forgot who joined first) , I think you're a lost kid .

That's the "Why I don't wan't to be your friend ".

You can't get real friends on a game, or "best friend" like you said in your last disscussion .

I can use the "go outside, live a life" argument but that's a bit dumb (espacially onna video game forum .) , if you want friends, then meet people ! Just be curious, visit realms, help randoms if you can, (no scam though), and be polite , you'll easily find """friends""" . Know that you get the friends you deserve, if you can't find any, ask yourself why .

(oh wait, racism and sexism . That's what I meant by lost kid , these ideas are obviously not from you, I just hope you will understand one day . )

That was my opinion, have a nice blanket .
  • edited November 2017
    Qbird said:

From what I've seen of you since I joined the forums (or you joined, forgot who joined first) , I think you're a lost kid .

That's the "Why I don't wan't to be your friend ".

You can't get real friends on a game, or "best friend" like you said in your last disscussion .

I can use the "go outside, live a life" argument but that's a bit dumb (espacially onna video game forum .) , if you want friends, then meet people ! Just be curious, visit realms, help randoms if you can, (no scam though), and be polite , you'll easily find """friends""" . Know that you get the friends you deserve, if you can't find any, ask yourself why .

(oh wait, racism and sexism . That's what I meant by lost kid , these ideas are obviously not from you, I just hope you will understand one day . )

That was my opinion, have a nice blanket .

Let's forget about the last discussion and talk about this.

the sex part is unnecessary, how do you think of that?

I go to all of the realms at one day, (mostly) all, and still. no friends, no happiness. a forum will help me, a lost kid that makes spaces between and after each mark (period, exclamation mark, etc).
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    No need to starts arguments over what someone did in the past or someone’s grammar. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. So, let’s at least try to be nice. ^^
  • Honestly, just start chattin ppl up.. Best way is to say hello to random folks n strike up a conversation if they have time... I've found all my friends this way..
    A few warnings DO NOT send a friend request first without speaking to them..
    DO NOT spam the friend request button..
    Just chat em up, and ask if u can add them if you seem to get along
    Friendships are built over time..
    Mines are a great place to meet ppl (just so long as u don't hop in and start mining with them without asking)
    Town Center is also a great place as ppl in there usually are just hanging out..
    Good luck!
  • Honestly, just start chattin ppl up.. Best way is to say hello to random folks n strike up a conversation if they have time... I've found all my friends this way..
    Mines are a great place to meet ppl (just so long as u don't hop in and start mining with them without asking)
    Town Center is also a great place as ppl in there usually are just hanging out..
    Good luck!

Huh? Godi? Nubs do, 10- do.

I talk the whole day, a random idiot comes by and says im an idiot and im idiotic and stuff, and everyone hates me for no reason.

STAY ON TOPIC AND TELL ME UR NAME (or send friend request) IF YOU WANT TO STAY ON TOPIC< < < < < < < < <ON MORE TIME REMINDER
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I could do with more friends, too! Half the people on my list quit, and the other half are not very active. IGN: CanItBeDone
  • Please stay on topic, and please tell meh if you want to be my friend!

Please stay on topic, and please tell meh if you want to be my friend!

I said memez as in "me" but well if you didnt understand THAT then i dont even want to be your friend...
  • *>Remo<* said:

I said memez as in "me" but well if you didnt understand THAT then i dont even want to be your friend...
    Well then forget about this, don't say anything... u know. This discussion is becoming a mess, NoGrammarlyBoy.
    Good luck!

I talk the whole day, a random idiot comes by and says im an idiot and im idiotic and stuff, and everyone hates me for no reason.

STAY ON TOPIC AND TELL ME UR NAME (or send friend request) IF YOU WANT TO STAY ON TOPIC< < < < < < < <
    If lots people hate you, there has to be reasons . Maybe because you call people you don't even know "noobs", because of all the reasons in your last thread about friends, or because you make fun of someone because of his bad grammar . He may be young, or doesn't speak English, or just too lazy to type , you didn't even try to know .
  • Qbird said:

Honestly, just start chattin ppl up.. Best way is to say hello to random folks n strike up a conversation if they have time... I've found all my friends this way..
    Good luck!

STAY ON TOPIC AND TELL ME UR NAME (or send friend request) IF YOU WANT TO STAY ON TOPIC< < < < < < < <
    If lots people hate you, there has to be reasons . Maybe because you call people you don't even know "noobs", because of all the reasons in your last thread about friends, or because you make fun of someone because of his bad grammar . He may be young, or doesn't speak English, or just too lazy to type , you didn't even try to know .
    Im making fun of u for making fun of me.
    not "lots" but the quarter of a quarter and a quarter and a quarter and a quarter of 100 ppl hate me for no reason,
  • Qbird said:

Honestly, just start chattin ppl up.. Best way is to say hello to random folks n strike up a conversation if they have time... I've found all my friends this way..
    Good luck!

not "lots" but the quarter of a quarter and a quarter and a quarter and a quarter of 100 ppl hate me for no reason,
    This is a mess.
    @Professional Killer
  • Qbird said:

Good luck!

No one made fun of you, I'm just incapable of saying one thing without the others (doesn't make sense to read this ) , but I tried to give you suggestions . You don't listen to me, ok. Understandable, I can be an annoying piece of trash .

But I've seen some really good and friendly advices commented here, and you don't seem to care, always finding something to say about them .
    Btw try to understand the difference between a critic and a provocation.
  • So... any people?
  • LateCom said:

stop the insanity guys xD this guy only wants a friend to vent all his anger on!!

>.>