People in realm, but there’s no one?

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
So I’ve been checking on my realm I the over world, but then I see my realm. I see 2 other people inside, so I naturally check all my rooms. But I finding no one there o-o. Am I being haunted?

Comments

• Was there anyone there?
    This usually happens when :
    - Someone entered a realm via doors and left by eating warpfood / clicking holla.
    - Someone Tp-ed to their friend (who entered via doors) and left by eating warpfood / clicking holla.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well I didn't see anyone tp in, and I can't afford hollas.
  • Well I didn't see anyone tp in, and I can't afford hollas.

Well congrats! your being haunted Horaaaay! :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Well congrats! your being haunted Horaaaay! :D
    Alright I've always wanted to be stalked by a digital plasm!
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited November 2017

I think someone entered your realm, and then they ate Warpfood / clicked holla and they were still active that time.

So I want to explain what I wrote before,
    Let's say there are some realm,
    A,
    B,
    C.
    You are in overworld, and after that you enter [A] realm, the realm flag which appear above the castle in overworld will display that there is a player inside.
    Later,(still inside [A] realm) you see a holla saying "Everything for 1c Click and touch here to hollawarp"
    And you click it which brought you to [B] realm, you may think that the castle flag disappeared, but it doesn't disappear when you click a hollawarp*.

In [B] realm a random player gave you a warp food, and you eat it, you enter [C] realm and the flag above the castle of [A] realm haven't disappeared yet*.

So you exit the realm and spawned in front of [A] realm**.

Note :
    * It will disappear when someone enters the realm or the realm decays.
    ** In a spot where the realm used to be if it has decayed.
    Well I entered and re entered the realm multiple times, no change.
  • You're definitely haunted! OR maybe the baleful eye was at work in ur realm??? O.o