CanItBeDone’s Creations // (11/5) Grass Art

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
edited November 2017 in Player Events & Creations

I’ve built a lot of structures and pixel art throughout the years I’ve spent playing Cubic Castle. Yet, I never really dedicated a actual room/realm for them. So this always resulted in me tearing them apart and re using the space. Recently, I decided that some things are worth memorializing, hence the creation of my gallery. Currently I only have one build that I’ve built. But you should expect more to come. Visit them at my realm: CanItBeDone’s Realm. Also please note that the pictures I post here are pretty bad, so if you take a nicer one, feel free to PM me! But I highly suggest just visiting the builds themselves!

Grass art was something I’ve always wanted to try out, but I had some difficulty. Grass has 3 patterns, wither the exception of mountain grass as it only has 2. The first pattern is a seemingly light flat grass. The second is the inverted opposite to the first pattern. And finally, the third pattern is the checkered pattern. Because of the limitations grass offers, it isn’t pretty difficult to work with. Yet it was something unique, and I wanted to try out this type of building.

11/2/17 ~ 11/5/17

My cousin has two kids, of which one is 2 years old of this year. She is a cute little thing, and I enjoy watching her grow up. I decided to try my first grass art on a Portrait of her 1 year old self. The project was rather frustrating as some grass pattern were rather stubborn. But I relish the project and the result is rather stunning. The prep work took 1 day, and the actual building took 3 days.

http://imgur.com/a/Czf5J

Major City Builds are probably some of the hardest things to build and complete. The sheer size of these builds can discourage many from attempting a feat. These types of builds require a lot detail, a good eye, a balanced color scheme, a general theme, terraforming, and many more.

11/5/17 ~ currently.

Coming before the end of 2017! The project is still in it's prep stage (mining), but I expect that I will be done in a week or two. Then the actual building will take some time. The project is currently being created in a realm called Nostalgia!

Comments

• OMG (oh my grass)!! It looks like it took 3 months T.T *dies*
  • I visited the realm and it looks amazing. Creative idea to use only grass c:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    kurt... said:

OMG (oh my grass)!! It looks like it took 3 months T.T *dies*

If this project took 3 months, I would have cried, but still continue xD.

I visited the realm and it looks amazing. Creative idea to use only grass c:

• MedicationsMedications Member
    edited November 2017
    Woah!!! Best grass art award goes to.......... >-<
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Woah!!! Best grass art award goes to.......... >-<</p>

Don't decide yet! There's more to come! >:3
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey bedone, i like it so much. Skills + Originality + Creativity! All the quality of a builder =)
  • I looked but....I can't tell what it is....D: I feel bad but I don't see it...Can you tell me?

Hey bedone, i like it so much. Skills + Originality + Creativity! All the quality of a builder =)

Thanks Mister! xd

I looked but....I can't tell what it is....D: I feel bad but I don't see it...Can you tell me?

I mentioned it in the OP, but it's a portrait of my cousins baby :3
  • I wish the pic was up closer.... Its hard to see the portrait.. However... It looks great still!! Using different grass was very smart!

I wish the pic was up closer.... Its hard to see the portrait.. However... It looks great still!! Using different grass was very smart!

You can always visit the place to have a better look :P.