♥Cubic Castles Convention - Details, Time of event, And ARCHITECTS AND BUILDERS needed!♥

♥Cubic Castles Convention!♥

This Thread holds IMPORTANT information regarding the Convention! Please do not delete/close!

Team List -
@LateCom
@valley
@XxdraconianxX_YT
@-Joystick-

Have NEW jobs available! Please read this through...
Architect

Has full control of the builders. To be specific, their job is to outline buildings and let the builders build the rest. They have the authority to Private Message me if the builders are fooling around and kick them ONLY with my authorization and with legitimate proof and reason!
Job Status:
3 spots left - Decorative Architect, Builder Architect, and Sculpty Architect. Each responsible for one specific building team. (Sculpty team, Builder (Aka Stands) team, Decorative team)

Builders

The ones building the buildings. (Specifically stands, deco, and Sculpty statues).
Job Status:
4 Builders needed for each team. 4 × 3 = 12. So 12 builders needed all together.

Con - Mod

Pretty much the people that will be standing upstairs in the "Moderator Platform", watching all chats and checking for innapropriate moves.
Job Status:
2 Con - Mods needed.

PLEASE Pm me if your interested! There are three conditions for these important jobs - 1 - You MUST have NO warnings or bans in game. 2 - You have to have participated in 1 or more building contests and 3 - You have to be Trustworthy by players!

People will be judged and chosen by the Convention Team (Volenteers & me) and the members of the Cubic Cops.

Date, Time, Year

Convention Hosting Time -
August 13th, 2018. Will pm everyone or come to them when the time comes.

Comments

• edited November 2017
    I might join depending on the time its held I have pm with my details

Edit:can't join am on holiday that week
  • I might join depending on the time its held I have pm with my details

@danielterry002 can you be specific in that message? What job are you going for, and whether or not you have broken a condition? Because we just can't let you in at the drop of a hat!
  • edited November 2017
    I will apply for the decorative architect - I have never been warned/banned @60thSnowyMonth

Edit:can't join am on holiday that week
  • I will apply for the decorative architect - I have never been warned/banned @60thSnowyMonth

Are you Trustworthy?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I will apply for the decorative architect - I have never been warned/banned @60thSnowyMonth

Are you Trustworthy?
    I feel like that question is a bit silly to ask. Especially since you are already asking people if they ever received a ban or a warning. From that alone, you should be able to assume they abide by the rule and will stick to the right side.

• I will apply for the decorative architect - I have never been warned/banned @60thSnowyMonth

Are you Trustworthy?
    I feel like that question is a bit silly to ask. Especially since you are already asking people if they ever received a ban or a warning. From that alone, you should be able to assume they abide by the rule and will stick to the right side.

Ok.
  • Curious --> But what types of buildings are being built? Whats the theme i guess? I might be interested but was hoping for a bit more info first please? Thank you!
  • Con - Mod is good for me, I have a very developped eye.

Im always on the look out.
  • Curious --> But what types of buildings are being built? Whats the theme i guess? I might be interested but was hoping for a bit more info first please? Thank you!

Mostly stands with information and fun facts about CC
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited November 2017
    I want to be a con-mod. I've never got a warning or ban IG. And I am very trustworthy! I've got friends that can prove it! I hope you will pick me to do this snowy! I'm friends with you In game...

EDIT: I've participated in one building contest in the past, I don't remember which one it was that long ago.
  • Can I Join? I Wanna Be A Builder!
  • Can I Join? I Wanna Be A Builder!

LateCom said:

con-mod sounds really weird... like conman+ moderator xDDD
    anyways which role will i be playing?
    builder architect?
    im kinda experienced in building,and can be kinda creative in some ways too... and when needed xD

participated in halloween 2017 build contest xD hope i stand a chance!
    edit: i forgpt which one i volunteered for. anyone remembers?

I want to be a con-mod. I've never got a warning or ban IG. And I am very trustworthy! I've got friends that can prove it! I hope you will pick me to do this snowy! I'm friends with you In game...

EDIT: I've participated in one building contest in the past, I don't remember which one it was that long ago.

Like I said PM me all the details. Not something to put out in the open. *sigh*
  • *sigh* ok *sigh*
  • i will probably still be playing in august 2018 so i sign up too
  • Is this still going on i would like to be Sculpty statues
    I'm kinda crafting sculpty block anyway got
    Old wood Sculpty
    Gray,white,red,blue,black Sculpty
    Soon be dirt and all colour's there can be sadly there no RSS job then I can try get RSS for you workers
    RSS mean resources
  • Is this still going on i would like to be Sculpty statues
    I'm kinda crafting sculpty block anyway got
    Old wood Sculpty
    Gray,white,red,blue,black Sculpty
    Soon be dirt and all colour's there can be sadly there no RSS job then I can try get RSS for you workers
    RSS mean resources

Um, an Architect or a Builder?
  • Well i can be builder

Do you fit any of the requirements?
    @=NOH=Kingshane9007
  • Let see building stuff when told what type yes plus i would be getting alot of blocks read to come build for u
  • Let see building stuff when told what type yes plus i would be getting alot of blocks read to come build for u

>,>
    Are you Trustworthy?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hmm, so, it seems I got my facts wrong. The game was actually released a couple months before the date I gave you. May 8th. Sorry about that o-o.
  • Hmm, so, it seems I got my facts wrong. The game was actually released a couple months before the date I gave you. May 8th. Sorry about that o-o.

It's okay.