Best Builds in the Halloween building contest

Hello fellow Qbees,
As you know the has started and a lot of great builds have already been made, including mine, XD.

So I was wondering, which ones do you think are the 5 best builds.
U can use shared victory and nominate ur own build.

I will start:

5 Xiiaojia, sir. porto, edition, CharmberryXO, karou0, Captainfalcon, Valley, Noe, theycallmealex, >*link*<, saw mask, *tigrex*, mr. epicurus
4 Aisy, >lollipop<, *mazik*, lopaikostyle, orangetail
3 Professional killer, Space-Fetus, dread lord
2 *Snowyowl*, miwky (punk), touchz
1 Epieownz (totally not biased), Ed

Comments

• I'll probably do a video of me walking around and commenting all builds :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    ^ Me likewise :) I cannot pinpoint a “best” build
  • It's very hard. I don't know how you can judge fairly with all these amazing builds, i just did my best to do it as fairly as I could.

• I have to say that most all of the builds are pretty amazing and I'd hate to have to judge any of them. I was thinking of competing, but I'm pretty intimidated by the current builds, so I might wait until the next competition, once I get some more play time (and block crafting time) under my belt. We'll see...maybe I'll just do something simple to get my feet wet, but WOW to all those that have already submitted something!
  • Lol mine is definitely Newby like XD it's a dog :3 I was trying to make a dog house and make it like Gdogs address or something
  • =Kitten= said:

Lol mine is definitely Newby like XD it's a dog :3 I was trying to make a dog house and make it like Gdogs address or something

Nice one and hey! You made something at least :)
  • =Kitten= said:

Lol mine is definitely Newby like XD it's a dog :3 I was trying to make a dog house and make it like Gdogs address or something

Someone named Kitten making a dog house! Love the irony! And good job on the build!! :)
  • Honestly there are so many amazing entries! It is going to be so hard for the judges to make a decision.
  • Emg :0
  • O.O I’m shock.
  • There are so many builds that I have a small chance of winning and some are cool and awesome!
  • I see me at number 5 xD thanks lol, mine isn't all that good thooo rofl
  • Did it end today to tonight?
  • #1 - Missilence xD
  • Its gonna be so hard for the judges !
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017

Its gonna be so hard for the judges !

Ikr, there are so many good builders out there!
  • Y'all forgot to check mine out, it's recent, and is completed, so go see it please :>

(Directions from entrance: Go up and to the Left all the way. My build should be on the right of your character and at the edge of the realm. I will attach pictures soon.
  • Iam Not On Your List :D
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited November 2017

Everyone .
  • I haven't checked new ones out since.

• Yea.. some didn't even start builds until toward the end of the contest.. I don't really think this is a valid thread (no offense) since its biased with nominating yourself (even at the end) and since we don't vote but rather cortana and horus (who run the contest) are judging it...
    I think everyone had great builds, i saw alot of creativity and wish anyone who joined in the best of luck
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017
    I built mine (and finished touches) the 29th
  • I Really like MaryMoons Build it might eve be better than mine LOL