how did my crops die??

I watered them at the same time and some of them died after a day.

Comments

• Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited November 2017
    Well... im not completely sure what happened here but I know for a FACT! You can't trust technology to take can of the living the just want to DESTROY US ALL! #Doen research to give you a proper answer!
    I found out what happened! If a sprinkler is near glass it will effect all plants and seeds in the area sometimes even the realm!
  • Well... im not completely sure what happened here but I know for a FACT! You can't trust technology to take can of the living the just want to DESTROY US ALL! #Doen research to give you a proper answer!

umm... as you can see in the picture...

the dead ones doesnt have sprinklers
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I wouldn’t water exactly 24 hours because they could die. I suggest watering every 23 hours.
  • U said:

I wouldn’t water exactly 24 hours because they could die. I suggest watering every 23 hours.

I just planted them like 14 hours ago.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • maybe bcoz of stamp in your room
  • Well i watered my plants and came back 6 hours later, over half were withered in a weird pattern.
  • This happened to me a month ago. I am sure that I watered my crops and not miss a single crop. e.e
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Okay probably not needed to ask but did you think of these things?:

-have no stamp in the realm, every other than cloudy or bottomless cloudy will kill the crops

-didnt build anything within 20 blocks above it? If you build the blocks too close theyll die

-make sure they were watered, obviously you did but just asking
  • And the weird part is... only some of my crops are dry ( not caught but on the bottom left its not sprinklered )
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    #BlameHorus