A suggestion about bans.

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I think if a person is permanently banned in game they should be automatically banned on the forums. If they really did something bad enough to get banned forever in game I think they should also be banned on the forums..

Comments

• But why? There's a big difference between the game and forums.
    The game has it's own rules and the forums has it's own rules.

You shouldn't be banned on the forums just cause you did something bad ingame which has nothing to do with the forums.

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    If you reached a point where you are permanently banned in game, then I would agree that we don't need those kinds of people here on the forum either...
  • I didn't even knew you can be PERMENATLY BANNED from Cubic Castles! O_O thanks for the KNOWLAGE!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

But why? There's a big difference between the game and forums.
    The game has it's own rules and the forums has it's own rules.

You shouldn't be banned on the forums just cause you did something bad ingame which has nothing to do with the forums.

Siddd said:

If you reached a point where you are permanently banned in game, then I would agree that we don't need those kinds of people here on the forum either...

Siddd basically said how I would answer that. I mean if you do something bad enough to be permantly banned in game, then you probably shouldn’t be on the forums.
  • U said:

I think if a person is permanently banned in game they should be automatically banned on the forums. If they really did something bad enough to get banned forever in game I think they should also be banned on the forums..

I don't think this is good idea because it will make less people play cc , we can't have more fun with them!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

I don't think this is good idea because it will make less people play cc , we can't have more fun with them!
    What? I said that if they where permanently banned in game then they should be on here. You can’t have fun with them anyways since they’re already banned lol.
  • U said:

U said:

What? I said that if they where permanently banned in game then they should be on here. You can’t have fun with them anyways since they’re already banned lol.
    Lmao...
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    edited November 2017
    off topic
    If your banned to the game and forum? can you still comment or post? i saw zhei post's and he/she was banned
  • yeah.. if someone gets perma-banned in game, we dont realy want them people in the forums, either.