Assassinations' Suggestions

edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Here Are My Suggestions For Cubic Castles:
Currently Writing - Will Be Done In 5 Mins

Clan Update:
Spoiler:

Clan sentry- only clanmembers in the person that applied it's clan with certain ranks may enter. You can choose to let
specific ranks inside. Example - New members cannot enter. 2nd, 4th and leader can. 3rd rank cannot.

More ranks! xD - You probably knew this was coming. More ranks would be great.

Custom permissions for ranks - Choose whether people with a certain rank may do commands such as broadcasting,
initiating or carving clan blocks. With this we can moderate the clans more

Message Clearing - Messages inside the clan interface can be deleted by the clan leader/s

All online members appear at the top of the clan list and the clan member list is split up into multiple pages to reduce lag, perhaps 50-100/page. Also a date when the member was last active would be nice.

Summoning message - members are being summoned without a choice from their business, i think a warning should be
added with a little popup message asking whether they want to be summoned and allow a little space for the person
summoning the clan to put a message explaining why. < maybe a red text in the chat with a holla-warp sorta button?

Broadcast to your clan remotely - You don't have to be at a Clanstone to broadcast. '/CB Hey Guys'

Higher Clan Experience Limit - Maybe + 5,000 / Clan Level?

How would this help?
Clan only areas! - keep your clan information safe from prying eyes :P
Clan only giveaways - yes you could summon your clan, but what about people who disconnect or enter late? You are at
the other end of a parkour course. They just have to walk through a door with a clan sentry.

Reducing the clan members list - Less lag and getting rid of the inactive people.
Custom permissions - don't worry about people broadcasting about random things, or even people summoning the entire
online clan to their shop while you are away.

More ranks? No need to explain this.

Games:
Spoiler:

Team Block - used to randomly make teams or free-for-all with selected people within your realm, Allows you to choose who will be
selected into teams, whether active perks (such as jump man, health and brawny) should be forced to be turned off, what
items can be used in the game (Wands, qbee/pulse bombs etc.) People in a team would have their clothes replaced by a
coloured sports shirt and shorts or a coloured name tag to identify teams.

Team checkpoint - a checkpoint that only a certain team can use

Team Start - once the teams have been fully made up, each team will be warped to their teams start block which also works as a checkpoint.

Ball objective - a block that can be set to Teleport balls back to where they were placed.

How would these items change cubic castles?
finally team sports that can be completely organised by the press of a button. No more wasting time sorting out teams that will be forgotten the instant you start playing.

Where can this be applied?
Team pvp battles - dont worry about friendly fire OR people using heal wands.
Ball games such as golf, soccer, basketball etc. - Having the ball go straight back to the tee or mid-pitch for you or your
team to have another try at the goals.

If you have any comments just post below :D

Comments

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited October 2017
    The clan update suggestion is very good, and handy for more communication.

The Sports idea is excellent. I have seen a few opening the idea, but we need Teams!
  • +1 for the both suggestions
  • Hey yo Nations Its great idea :P
    +1
  • Good Idea +1 >:D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They always have said there would be a clan update.. but no.. I love it though!!
  • +1 Theses are Cool additions to Clan and Sports!
  • +1 for Both
  • +1 for both
    one suggestion: broadcast will be displayed to an offline member when they come online.
  • +1 Great ideas on both, i especially love the clan ideas!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    If all those clans suggestions were to be added, I would be thrilled! It would make things easier to work with. At least clan events of such.
  • Good ideas for the Clans.
  • MeHawk said:

+1 for both
    one suggestion: broadcast will be displayed to an offline member when they come online.

Maybe not clan broadcasts, how about the clan messages? The ones that are kept inside the stone. If those were to be sent to members when they come online within a certain amount of time of the message it would be good. Broadcasts should be a one time thing
  • Love the clan update suggestion we need clan sentries
  • MeHawk said:

+1 for both

Maybe not clan broadcasts, how about the clan messages? The ones that are kept inside the stone. If those were to be sent to members when they come online within a certain amount of time of the message it would be good. Broadcasts should be a one time thing
    Well msg can be read only when members come and check in the clan stone.

If the clan message options comes in our menu rather than in clan stone will be nice.
  • +1 All Those are good! Btw Its Me Miss Heart :p
  • Bump :P