Types of Qbees in Cubic Castles

2»

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Sculpture said:

I don't mean any hate,I like this idea very much but the:

"NUMBER 7. "The CHEATERS". I already encountered these kind of players in game many times xD. They are sometimes called the SCAMMERS, THIEVES, and the ones that uses other ways just to cheat in game. The culprits that makes the Mods busy. They are the reasons why the Mods' desks are flooded with Report Files/Papers xD."

Is a bit weird o-o,for 2 things :P 1st.Most of people who fall in this group don't admit it :P and the second one,I don't think they are the reasons mods are busy,but the reason there are mods :D,if everyone was nice there won't be a need for mods,but as I said I mean no hate and I really like this idea :3,I fall in another category "The SLACKERS" and yup that was a suggestion too :P

Thanks for saying your thoughts :) I'm sorry if you think Number 7 is weird xD (because the creator of this thread is also weird xD)

I'm glad that you guys liked this!

Hm.. "The SLACKERS" ? Yes, I think this needs to be in the categories! Ho Ho Ho! I'll add it later :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit : Added "The SLACKERS" above! :)
  • How about a worker,I work for momo building his stuff for money XD so a worker type as working for another qbee for c
  • How about a worker,I work for momo building his stuff for money XD so a worker type as working for another qbee for c

i agree! we have some good worker types in our clan who help us get stuff done! They are Awesome!
  • edited August 2017
    Pious said:

I'm a cheater. Scammer. Thief. Liar. All around good, respected person. As are most respected people in this game.

oh i get it XD
  • Bumpiedoo! d(^^)b
  • ;^; Idk which one I am, I just randomly picked something.
    Idk myself... ;-;
  • Bumpiedie Bumpiedidoo :)
  • I am a farmer/miner/businessman/dictionary/forum playa/Collector/architect maybe/ rich maybe
  • add "The Beggars" Who ask for rares even tho they are pro
  • I'm definitely a parkour lover!
  • B U M P hm.. what else that can be added? hmm..
  • B-B-B-BUMPY BUMP!
    Also you should add:
    The trolls (any online game has theese :P They are the players that do funny and sometimes annoyng stuff)
    The afk-ers (players that do absolutely nothing. Day and night.)
    The rude ones (the players that are similar to the cheaters, but they abuse the chat to annoy other players with many insults)
    These tiny descriptions are my "suggestions" on what you should add in this tread :D
    Also you can change theese >v< you are absolutely free to do wathever you like with this tread :)
  • I guess I should add more? xD

Lemme Know what you think ;)

B U M P !
  • i'm all of that
  • Every player has a part of every Qbee you said here, so saying that there are 100% rich Qbees, or 100% Architects doesn't seem right .

Also I don't believe cheating and scamming isnt the same, I think scamming is tricking a player to get something from him, but in every scam the victim did something that allowed the scammer to steal (e.g give perms) , cheating is when the player does something that the game itself isn't supposed to allow, but has a flaw .

That was my opinion, Please respect it as much as I respect yours ,

Woosh
  • -Gundam- said:

Every player has a part of every Qbee you said here, so saying that there are 100% rich Qbees, or 100% Architects doesn't seem right .

Also I don't believe cheating and scamming isnt the same, I think scamming is tricking a player to get something from him, but in every scam the victim did something that allowed the scammer to steal (e.g give perms) , cheating is when the player does something that the game itself isn't supposed to allow, but has a flaw .

That was my opinion, Please respect it as much as I respect yours ,

Woosh

Opinion respected :) No worries, thanks for sharing your opinion here in this discussion of mine. You do have a point :)

Scamming and Cheating have differences, but they still do have some things in common depending on the weight of the actions/ways.

But I guess everyone have their own perspective through what they witnessed and experienced.

Sorry for meh wrong grammars ;-;
  • Im a Miner like 100% LOL
  • the almighty history players that know alot about the game.
  • Can't believe that this thread was posted last year xD. Haha, its just a random thought that I came up with and posted this thread (so, so random) xD.

I took a break from CC then I just came back to play again. And poof! there are already plenty of changes and in timing with the Halloween update. Cool! (With a lot of changes in CC, i feel like a newbie again ;-; HAHAHA. Feel me, bruh? )

And I couldn't tell whether the players in this game had increased or decreased as the time pass by. But this is the fun-online game I had played so far (except for CF and such).
  • Im the qbee who eat... alot
  • I think I’m an ANGEL because giveway all my fortune around 1m Cubit :)