Server Restart - 3 changes

1. Cows will ask to be milked more often.
2. And this is the one I'd like to hear complaints on... Attempt 1 to stop vend-a-ways. Different items in the same vend will fail.
3. /owner command is now live.

I trolled some shops and there are quite a few vends with a varity in them. Kind of a shame to kill that off, so let's see how it goes.

Comments

• CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited November 2017
    Okay, now the vends function as they should. If you have 25 tophats in a vend, that's fine. But if you have 24 tophats and 1 krampus mask, it will not allow you to buy.
  • Sad times when you can't sell tops in different colours in one vend. But hey... I'm always happy to adapt. =)
    Love all the changes though, especially the owner command.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    eloquence said:

Sad times when you can't sell tops in different colours in one vend. But hey... I'm always happy to adapt. =)
    Love all the changes though, especially the owner command.

I think it should be changed to allow for different coloured tops, they are basically the same item.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Thanks!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    great change :D

lets hope all gets better now too with it and they dont find another way to loop around it.....
  • There is a way anyone can add random stuff in our vends by just jumping and throwing the item into the vends. This might lead to alot of trolls? @CosmicCow
  • how can cows ask to be milked?
  • nice changes.
    I quess I gotta get some of my stuff out of my vends and hoard them until i egt more vends.

But the real question is:
    doe the /owner command work when the realm is muted by qbees and/or scammer qbees?
  • epieownz said:

nice changes.
    I quess I gotta get some of my stuff out of my vends and hoard them until i egt more vends.

But the real question is:
    doe the /owner command work when the realm is muted by qbees and/or scammer qbees?

/time Works when the realm is muted. Probably the same for our new command.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited November 2017
    Pls make it that we can sell items of same type but different colours in vend
    @CosmicCow
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    .... they added /owner to the massses! Power to the people!
  • Omg!!!! Tysm @CosmicCow I finally was able to milk my cows for some memory milk :) super happy!!!
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    sweet :D
    NoeNt said:

@CosmicCow since the new vending style is there and we can only put one kind of item in it, can we get the old setup of changing the price without breaking the vend back please=)?

That wont help.... then people will put the switch price scam back.... so no thnx
  • NoeNt said:

@CosmicCow since the new vending style is there and we can only put one kind of item in it, can we get the old setup of changing the price without breaking the vend back please=)?

People could still do the 100000c tophat scam...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    May be a issue - If someone pulls the glass on a vend to throw in more hats somebody could chuck in one item without them knowing and the vend would fail without them knowing.
  • There is a way anyone can add random stuff in our vends by just jumping and throwing the item into the vends. This might lead to alot of trolls? @CosmicCow

@CosmicCow

There is a way anyone can add random stuff in our vends by just jumping and throwing the item into the vends. This might lead to alot of trolls? @CosmicCow

@CosmicCow
    There is a bug similar to this that kind of goes with it.

-If you jump and throw a item midair ontop of a vending machine (On one with a item already in it) and it lands on the glass correctly the vending machine will sell it after the first item that was in it I sold sold

Of course this is not tested but anybody can make vending machines fails. I believe I reported this a month or two ago but i’m guessing it wasn’t that bad of a bug until now. :)
  • I am gonna go off topic..

Who is JeepWrangler? the owner of Tinkerworld
    if to go to tinkerworld and type /owner, It says JeepWrangler.

I am gonna go off topic..

The mysteries of cc.
  • U said:

The mysteries of cc.
    That name seems familiar, probably some old beta account.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited November 2017
    We rolled back the vending machine code to how it used to be, but it's only temporary while we fix the above-reported glitch.
    U said:

The mysteries of cc.
    It was my first back when Cubic Castles was in alpha, lol
  • ALso who’s BZ? Some mines has that owner name
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited November 2017
    Lobbies have no owner :DDD
    lucaaa795 said:

ALso who’s BZ? Some mines has that owner name

BZ is an alternate used by one of the devs...I remember it was used for bunnyzilla last easter
    EDIT:I tested it and it seems that all mines from the pelago overworld are "owned" by BZ...Those from tinkerworld too and even Ray has as owner BZ

Those realms who dont have an owner are copied.
    When a realm is copied the owner dissapears
    Very old realms are ownerless too...I wonder why
    There once was a bug where everyone received two realm deeds for some realms. These where of course removed after a few days. Maybe this caused there for the realms to be resented and made them owner less. I had a realm with this bug and I’ll go test it later.
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

BZ is an alternate used by one of the devs...I remember it was used for bunnyzilla last easter
    EDIT:I tested it and it seems that all mines from the pelago overworld are "owned" by BZ...Those from tinkerworld too and even Ray has as owner BZ

There once was a bug where everyone received two realm deeds for some realms. These where of course removed after a few days. Maybe this caused there for the realms to be resented and made them owner less. I had a realm with this bug and I’ll go test it later.
    By very old i meant realms that are older than the public release date..Memphisto's realms are the best example..Old pre-beta realms that are ownerless.I tested around 50 or so realms dating from different periods of time and only those very very old realms were ownerless..But maybe a dev can clear it up
    Maybe they where built on the betaserver then copied over to the live server making them ownerless?
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

By very old i meant realms that are older than the public release date..Memphisto's realms are the best example..Old pre-beta realms that are ownerless.I tested around 50 or so realms dating from different periods of time and only those very very old realms were ownerless..But maybe a dev can clear it up
    Maybe they where built on the betaserver then copied over to the live server making them ownerless?
    Nah at that time i doubt there were 2 different servers lol..I mean think at a server with max 50 players as peak of the day..
    And even if there were..Why copy?
    Who knows, maybe they where the first few realms built before the game was realeased on a separate server and then where copied over. Of course I have no idea, but I’m thinking of ways that they could of became owner-less.
  • ow, ok. but lets say i oput in 750 mountain grass and 751 mountain grass.
    will that work?
  • epieownz said:

ow, ok. but lets say i oput in 750 mountain grass and 751 mountain grass.
    will that work?

i think if you put same items in vend its still working :3
    epieownz said:

ow, ok. but lets say i oput in 750 mountain grass and 751 mountain grass.
    will that work?

You can even put like 10k, 20k, 5k all different and such and it will work, its doesnt look at the nummers, just the items if they are the same