Do Not Believe in []Snipermonkey4[] :) And []* Magi Sinbad *[]!!! Why Are They Scammers!

MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
edited November 2017 in Help Requests
I was robbed by two scammers ... one called []* Magi Sinbad *[] and the other []SniperMonkey4[] :) .... the two offered the spiderbrella spider 2 pjs den and motley set by b cat lvl 49 . I accepted because it was a good offer, and there's no place to put six items in a cash register, so they said they would play pjs and spider den on the floor after the exchange, I accepted when I went to see it was a robbery, they deleted me from their friends list... only people, who do not believe in them and Ban them from cubic castles.

Only Cubic Halloween Town 2017 will help me recover the lost cubits

Comments

• All I can say is, do not try to bypass the register's limit of 4 items. There's something called "cubits" that can be added with the items. This was on your part, thinking that this would work out.

Also, indeed the contest ends soon. But is is not your last hope. You can recover those cubits some other way too. I dunno about your build, but I have confidence in my own build :)

Good luck to all the people who also entered the contest.
  • All I can say is, do not try to bypass the register's limit of 4 items. There's something called "cubits" that can be added with the items. This was on your part, thinking that this would work out.

Also, indeed the contest ends soon. But is is not your last hope. You can recover those cubits some other way too. I dunno about your build, but I have confidence in my own build :)

Good luck to all the people who also entered the contest.

Thank's... If you want to see my construction tp me and I'll show you

• boi we all know that snipers drain23. I knew when he asked me if it were true that I were a “beta tester” only other player to bring this rumor up:drain23 herself
    And sniper claimed to not me drain. They need to ban these twerps. Their scammers case closed.
  • boi we all know that snipers drain23. I knew when he asked me if it were true that I were a “beta tester” only other player to bring this rumor up:drain23 herself
    And sniper claimed to not me drain. They need to ban these twerps. Their scammers case closed.

I do not understand what you mean, if you can speak Spanish or Portuguese, I'll understand better, thank you.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017

boi we all know that snipers drain23. I knew when he asked me if it were true that I were a “beta tester” only other player to bring this rumor up:drain23 herself

I do not understand what you mean, if you can speak Spanish or Portuguese, I'll understand better, thank you.
    He is basically saying that we all know sniper drain23 and that they should be banned.

Básicamente está diciendo que todos conocemos el francotirador drain23 y que deberían prohibirse

(Google translate)
  • I wish he’d be banned already. He’s a pain in my qbutt...
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please post your scam reports within the appropriate forum thread, instead of making a new thread about it.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest

And as stated within the first page of the discussion:

"Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us."

Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.