Sharing my Art (T.T)

KuRt...KuRt... Member
edited October 2017 in Art
While still wishing to play cubic castles, I tried to make myself busy practicing my skills >.< so just wanted to share this guys but I really miss all of you specially my friends out there T.T

This is Grace Vanderwall when She finally knew her name lol xD but hope you like it guys, Still thinking of who to do next so I would appreciate to see some suggestions :)

This is the fixed one and final I think :)

Hope to see you soon mah friends xD Ill try to open for a short time to build for the contest but still cant play too much due to some issues inrl xD

See ya CC!! :D

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    It looks beautiful. Well done!
  • It looks beautiful. Well done!

Awe thanks, although She look a bit old there xD but learned a lot doing it :)
  • This is absolutely stunning!

While I agree that she does look older than her usual young self in this drawing, the details in the hair and clothes are able to compensate for such a minor error.

If you still need suggestions for who to draw next I’ll be glad to give you some!
  • Circy said:

This is absolutely stunning!

While I agree that she does look older than her usual young self in this drawing, the details in the hair and clothes are able to compensate for such a minor error.

If you still need suggestions for who to draw next I’ll be glad to give you some!

o.o Thanks :) I would be glad to hear some suggestion.

Just wanted to ask something, does she look like Grace when you saw the picture? I actually prefer seeing some negative comments about it as it would help me in the future so I need a very honest answer xD
  • Kurt... said:

Circy said:

Just wanted to ask something, does she look like Grace when you saw the picture? I actually prefer seeing some negative comments about it as it would help me in the future so I need a very honest answer xD
    I'm no art expert, so I may not be the best person to seek out for constructive criticism, but I can tell you that I was able to identify Grace even before I read your Thread.

Honestly, from an un-experienced point of view for art such as myself, I can tell you that her jawline does look a bit masculine (unless that was intentional as I haven't seen many photos of Grace, myself).

Nevertheless, it still remains to be a fantastic piece of art!

As for suggestions, I'd very much like to see a drawing of a few other celebrities whose facial features are a bit difficult to capture, such as Adele or Angelina Jolie!
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited October 2017
    You so talented. I love your CC fan art, but this is WOW! :O
  • Circy said:

Kurt... said:

Circy said:

I'm no art expert, so I may not be the best person to seek out for constructive criticism, but I can tell you that I was able to identify Grace even before I read your Thread.

Honestly, from an un-experienced point of view for art such as myself, I can tell you that her jawline does look a bit masculine (unless that was intentional as I haven't seen many photos of Grace, myself).

Nevertheless, it still remains to be a fantastic piece of art!

As for suggestions, I'd very much like to see a drawing of a few other celebrities whose facial features are a bit difficult to capture, such as Adele or Angelina Jolie!
    Thank you so much !! :D Youre actually right about that as the problem seems to have something about the shading, but Ive already added lot of layers on that but still trying to fix it right now xD Ive learned lot of techniques on this one so I'm a bit hyped on doing another one lol but thank you so much for this >.<

Adele would be great as a reference but I think its better as charcoal or graphite art :)

You so talented. I love your CC fan art, but this is WOW! :O

Im so happy you still remember >.< You guys always make me inspired drawing and making more arts Thank you so much !
  • Are you any good at doing qbee drawings?
  • Are you any good at doing qbee drawings?

Im not used to it but I tried doing a fan art last time with qbees on it, try checking this link > http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/15678/cc-fan-art#latest
  • Wow! Thats super friggin amazing!!!! You got skill!
  • Thats epic!
  • Draw John Cena
    Draw Chuck Norris
    Draw Gdog's Face
  • Wow! Thats super friggin amazing!!!! You got skill!

Thats epic!

Thank you so much guys >.<

Draw John Cena
    Draw Chuck Norris
    Draw Gdog's Face

I dont even know what gdog looks like lol xD

Btw bumping this too as Ive added the final art, Ive fixed some shading and made the outfit much more detailed a bit xD
  • I died seeing this masterpiece c:
  • Holy canola oil! Amazing!
  • You use faber castell student pencils? Also BRILLIANT!11!!!!!11
  • Wow an artist!
    *Call my fren to get a painting from you*
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited October 2017
    Awe thank you so so so much guys >.< it really makes my hyped doing the sketch of another art xD im planning on making a korean one this time :) but still makes me sad that Im still inactive ingame >.< I tried playing recently to build for the halloween but sadly i cant finish it rip

You use faber castell student pencils? Also BRILLIANT!11!!!!!11

Faber Castles Classic xD I wanted a prisma or polychromos but cant afford so im willing to take donations lol jk xD

Wow an artist!
    *Call my fren to get a painting from you*

(/O.o)/
  • It looks so hyper-realistic! hit me up with some tips :).. I also love Grace and her new songs coming up..

on the contrary, I thought it was He-man at first

• It's super art,well done bro ' = '
  • It looks so hyper-realistic! hit me up with some tips :).. I also love Grace and her new songs coming up..

on the contrary, I thought it was He-man at first

OwO that picture LOL XD

"Practice makes perfect" I think its the best tip/advice I could give. Before I did this, Ive checked some other's portraits and read lots of advice but in the end its always on the actual one.. in this drawing I learned so much after finishing it most specially on the shading like using cotton clothe as for blending and most specially controlling the force when adding up multiple layers starting from light tones to dark one :) and also just enjoy doing it ^^ Goodluck
    Pumail said:

It's super art,well done bro ' = '

Krya 'v' Thankssss :D
  • DRAW ME SO I CAN HANG THE PICTURE ABOVE MY BED!

OH MY LORD YOU’RE TALENTED