Password Sentry Issue

ShaantiShaanti Member
edited October 2017 in Help Requests
First let me say that i know all about realm permissions, and the reason I used a password sentry is far too involved to discuss here, so please don’t respond with messages about realm perm. It will not solve my problem.

The problem. I put a personal sentry on a door and someone guessed the password. For the last couple of months, I solved that problem by typing nonsense letters and numbers. I don’t remember these passwords. I haven’t needed to because as the only person with building perm, I was able to simply pick up the door whenever I needed to get in. The sentry came off, and I was able to reset it. Today for the first time, I cannot pick up the door. It asks me for the password which, of course, I do not remember. The room has a build which I would love to access again.

If anyone has a proven way to fix this, i would greatly appreciate knowing. Thanks.

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. THANK YOU!

Comments

• This has happened to me before.

Simply close the password tab thing and the portal will be removed.

If that doesn't work then I think you should contact support.
  • This has happened to me before.

Simply close the password tab thing and the portal will be removed.

If that doesn't work then I think you should contact support.

Thanks for the suggestion. If i close the password tab it simply tells me that the password is incorrect. I guess the only thing to do is contact support. I was hoping for swifter resolution, but what can ya do? LOL
  • Are you the original owner of the room or do you have perm?
  • Kirodashi said:

Are you the original owner of the room or do you have perm?

I have perm but the owner of the realm is also unable to move the door.
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hmm... this happens to me but when I click OK without typen the password it says INCORRECT but I can still hold the door and grab that sentry? Is my sentry broken or special O_O (Harry potter Music Plays) LOL
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Hmm... this happens to me but when I click OK without typen the password it says INCORRECT but I can still hold the door and grab that sentry? Is my sentry broken or special O_O (Harry potter Music Plays) LOL

The owner of the realm can pick up anything, even if a sentry is on it.