I think I'm leaving cubic castles

The reason is that I lost 52k, I got scammed by =fraudsters=,then I bought halloween pack 25k and I didn't got nothing cool so I think I will leave, this is my favorite game but I'm dry for leaving ;( if u could help me but don't do it, don't spend your items for me. I'm poor ;(

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited October 2017
    Another person that leaves because he got scammed.....

Cc is about building and such not items....

But if you indeed quit? Can i then have ya stuff? :p
  • Everyone is saying that and why
    arthur15 said:

Everyone is saying that and why

Saying what
  • Can I have ur items that not good
    arthur15 said:

Can I have ur items that not good

Thats because you quit, most people want the items since you are quitting and dont use them anyways anymore and get lost
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    You were scammed again? O.o I have helped you twice in less than 2 weeks. It's always a shame if we lose players, though I am not sure how else I can help beyond what I've already said :/
  • or u could just be faking for ppl to giv u c. Well if u wanna quit, u don't need to make it public.
  • arthur15 said:

The reason is that I lost 52k, I got scammed by =fraudsters=,then I bought halloween pack 25k and I didn't got nothing cool so I think I will leave, this is my favorite game but I'm dry for leaving ;( if u could help me but don't do it, don't spend your items for me. I'm poor ;(

Please just report scams don't just put them on the forums.
  • arthur15 said:

if u could help me but don't do it, don't spend your items for me. I'm poor ;(

Uhh lol :v reverse psychology?

It's like "hey gimme donations, tbh I really need items, I'm just kidding about not donating me"

Ik I'm being mean but sometimes you can just be straight forward on what you really want to say
  • arthur15arthur15 Member
    edited October 2017
    Siddd said:

You were scammed again? O.o I have helped you twice in less than 2 weeks. It's always a shame if we lose players, though I am not sure how else I can help beyond what I've already said :/

Siddd I'm just stupid how can I be scammed again by =fraudsters= the guy which u helped me to get my spider den but now I lost a werewolf but nvm I need to do it alone to try to get my werewolf :(
    Siddd said:

But thx very much for helping me twice cuz u were the only one moderator who is helping me so thank you :)
  • Its okay Arthur i lost 250k by spending them cuz i get bored everyday, i was going to quit cubic castles a month ago because i dont know actually know why am i still playing these but my I have my friends that makes me smile and taught me that Cubic Castles is great so i started selling my precious cat set to get profit again and again.
    You still have your friends dont you?
    make good memories :)
  • Its okay Arthur i lost 250k by spending them cuz i get bored everyday, i was going to quit cubic castles a month ago because i dont know actually know why am i still playing these but my I have my friends that makes me smile and taught me that Cubic Castles is great so i started selling my precious cat set to get profit again and again.
    You still have your friends dont you?
    make good memories :)

Yes thx very much for your comment but I don't have nothing only clan that the members aren't so helpful but the friends are in first place
  • LOL I saw you in a bomb game you hosted! #Used second chances I was ok with it but everyone was not! #Ed Saved da dayz!
  • Bro this is a fail though thread, btw u multi-posted, mods will kill u now....like they did to me:(