Unsolicited help

Please try to understand this: some people like to mine alone. Before you start digging, ask if they want your help. If they say no, move to another location far from where they are. If they find something you need, do not wait around to steal it, and dont nag them to give you things. Also please understand that just because a player is high level does not mean they have tons of resources and cubits. Please be kind to others, respect their space, and do your own work. All mines are huge. There is plenty of room for everyone to mine without being on top of each other.

Thank you for your future considerate behavior.

Comments

• LiteRary said:

Finally, english...

Edit : Thanks for it, helpful indeed, but why you are making it in tons of languages? And why it is discussion? Ermm my brain...

How will non english speakers understand if it is not in their language?
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The majority of this forums is in English, if people are able to find and use these forums correctly the majority will understand English, I don't think it was necessary to have so many threads but hey.

I do agree with what you are saying.. it can be annoying for the miner.
  • It's great knowing that you wish to get that message out but sadly some players who don't use the forums or are young would need to be told in-game... which sucks because it has to happen before you can tell them and most of them would try again....
    But yeah, really good message for the players. It's annoying when they do some of those things. I was even once called racists by a Brazilian player (which is ironic since i'm a Trinidadian player) because I didn't want to buy something from them.
  • It's great knowing that you wish to get that message out but sadly some players who don't use the forums or are young would need to be told in-game... which sucks because it has to happen before you can tell them and most of them would try again....
    But yeah, really good message for the players. It's annoying when they do some of those things. I was even once called racists by a Brazilian player (which is ironic since i'm a Trinidadian player) because I didn't want to buy something from them.

Yes. And it’s especially hard when they speak a language that you don’t know. I was stalked by a couple of Polish kids who didn’t understand me. I tried using google translate, but they didn’t seem to care. So rude.
  • All forum threads have the ability to be auto translated into the default language on the device
  • My friends do this to me all the time they stand where im standing to get my resources when mining it doesn't work for them but it's still annoying!
  • This happens to me too sometimes. It can be annoying, but most of the people that do this don't use the forums, so...
  • Oh my goodness. People think because of the clothes I where I must be rich. But that's not true. Clothing doesn't determine your social status and neither does cubits. What really matters is how you treat people :>