suggestions for the Cut-O-Matik

so the current cut-o-matik is pure trash and i would rather buy the pack
so
1.look at the amazing logic
orange plaster DOES NOT equal orange pixels
white plaster with orange dye DOES NOT equal orange plaster
you HAVE to put red dye and orange dye and white plaster
(it works like that for every color of course)
2.a real waste of time
5 blocks per 45:00 minute is really low
like REALLY low
tbh it's a big waste of time and resources

Comments

• The dye one isn't that annoying, you could just put the red and yellow dye instead of the orange dye but I agree that it has to be changed.

The machines are a kinda easy to make so you could make a lot and put craft them all together. It's not that hard waiting 45 mins.

And buying packs would honestly be worst cause if you don't get the type you need, you'll have to keep buying the pack.

If they didn't add the machine and kept the pack, people would tell them to add an easier way and when they added the machine and removed the pack, people are telling them to bring back the pack and make the time lower? I agree that they should've kept the pack for the people who have lots of cubits and are able to purchase more than one pack to get 100 pixels/sculpty.

I would rather wait 45 mins to get 100 sculpty barks instead of wasting 2k+ cubits trying to get it in the pack.

You're just being a little too lazy.

• MedicationsMedications Member
    edited October 2017
    +1 for *JulieSings*

I get so many cubits by these now because
    when you sell some plasters the price of buyers were 10/1 or 15/1 unless if you change it to pixels it will be 1c each or more.
    I would rather take the craft o matik than wasting my cubits :3
  • edited October 2017

The dye one isn't that annoying, you could just put the red and yellow dye instead of the orange dye but I agree that it has to be changed.

The machines are a kinda easy to make so you could make a lot and put craft them all together. It's not that hard waiting 45 mins.

And buying packs would honestly be worst cause if you don't get the type you need, you'll have to keep buying the pack.

If they didn't add the machine and kept the pack, people would tell them to add an easier way and when they added the machine and removed the pack, people are telling them to bring back the pack and make the time lower? I agree that they should've kept the pack for the people who have lots of cubits and are able to purchase more than one pack to get 100 pixels/sculpty.

I would rather wait 45 mins to get 100 sculpty barks instead of wasting 2k+ cubits trying to get it in the pack.

mhm
    they are easy but they take ages
    gizmos=gold+glue
    stainless steel plates=stainless steel block=steel ingot+silver
    springs=rods+pipes=steel
    have fun wasting an entire day to get like 5 of them

+1 for *JulieSings*

when you sell some plasters the price of buyers were 10/1 or 15/1 unless if you change it to pixels it will be 1c each or more.

also
    a stupid person would buy pixels 1c+ + now
    the pack costed 2c each
    now they're at most 3/1c
    also it isn't always about selling
    not every update was just made to SELL SELL SELL SLESLELELELSLLSLELLESLSLLELSLELELESLELLSELSLELLSLELSELESLLELSLELSLLELLSLELLSELELELSELSELESLLESLESLESLSELSELSLELESLESLSE
    you might wanna actually B U I L D
  • The dye one isn't that annoying, you could just put the red and yellow dye instead of the orange dye but I agree that it has to be changed.

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

+1 for *JulieSings*

also
    the pack costed 2c each
    now they're at most 3/1c
    not every update was just made to SELL SELL SELL SLESLELELELSLLSLELLESLSLLELSLELELESLELLSELSLELLSLELSELESLLELSLELSLLELLSLELLSELELELSELSELESLLESLESLESLSELSELSLELESLESLSE
    different from other people, you might say that because your rich.. ;)

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

+1 for *JulieSings*

also
    the pack costed 2c each
    now they're at most 3/1c
    different from other people, you might say that because your rich.. ;)
    yea i feel super rich with my 18c

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.
    I now get a good amount of pixels for my builds.
    Spending a few hours to get some pixels is better than buying them from shops that sell them for 4c each '-'

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.
    Spending a few hours to get some pixels is better than buying them from shops that sell them for 4c each '-'
    again only someone who's stupid would buy 4c each
    also you probably had some stuff ready

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.
    4c each before they were craft able. It was rare to find them for even 3c each.

And no, I didn't have a single materiel.

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

so 1 person that didn't have anything beat 2 people that had some left overs from before
    by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

so 1 person that didn't have anything beat 2 people that had some left overs from before
    by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    It's easy to get materials if you're focused and not lazy.

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me
    I could do it again if you want.

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

The dye one isn't that annoying, you could just put the red and yellow dye instead of the orange dye but I agree that it has to be changed.

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me
    and how would you even proof it

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me
    I could record it.

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me
    I could record it.
    i would never have the patience of watching someone breaking blocks for an hour

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me
    I could record it.
    I could speed it up lol.
    Anyways, I will get the good stuff, not you.

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me
    I could record it.
    I could speed it up lol.
    if u speed it up no body would know the real time :v

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me

mhm
    gizmos=gold+glue
    springs=rods+pipes=steel

I made 15 in an hour.

by x15
    sounds a bit fake to me
    still sounds fake to me
    I could record it.
    I could speed it up lol.
    if u speed it up no body would know the real time :v
    Then I can make 2 versions, 1st sped up and the second not.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i dont really mind it.... it got free of charge to make them and so you dont need many work on them and if you set multiple ones on work it will work pretty far