My crops are staying watered

So I haven't been on cc at all today and I remembered my crops. I went into my realm to see if they were dead, but they were watered. I tped to my friend to see if they watered them for me but they said the same thing happened to them (plants were already watered). Anyone else having this problem? It kind of worries me because what if they're not really watered and they die. I've already rewatered them just in case but I was wondering if this is a common thing or not.

Comments

• I'm experiencing this bug right now 0.o... I think this is due to the last server restart... @CosmicCow
  • I'm having the same problem. I just hope my crops don't die due to this because that would be unfair.
  • This just happened to me... I haven't watered them since yesterday but they're still watered o-o
  • Good thing I stopped farming right before this radioactive infinite water thing happened o.O
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    This is just speculation but I some things have kind of frozen (Crops). Like my tomatoes have been stuck at the same stage for a bit now and crops are staying watered. So I think all crops kind of have become frozen, who knows what went wrong.

-Has anyone noticed anything else that has “froze” or stopped working?
    -Has anyone removed and replaced some soil then replanted to see if it would let the plants grow? It could be only plants that where growing before the server restart..

—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—
    Okay, so I planted around 500 corn a few days ago. Strangely about 20 of them made it to the first stage while the rest are still seeds.. (All are on rocky)

EDIT: Okay.. all of my corn in my realm just went from seeds on rocky soil.. to the second stage of corn.. Yet the corn I planted in my other farm as the same time is still just seeds placed on rocky soil.. Now this is weird

• hmm i think yeah same thing happend to me.. my crops still watered when i wake up..
  • our crops are frozen through time and space
  • I have this problem too.... I should be able to harvest my crops this morning, but They are frozen.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah my crops are watered and frozen :/
  • Well rip my crops are watered ans frozen at last stage..
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Same here
  • Julie had a solution by watering them again, but it’s still an annoying bug. ;-;
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited October 2017

Julie had a solution by watering them again, but it’s still an annoying bug. ;-;

Yeah, just water them again like you usually water them. Mine and Orange's are growing normally now.

I'm guessing that they freeze when they dry up but the soil doesn't show it.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Same here, crops are frozen in time. I just woke up and still same stage before I went to bed.

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Same here ' = '
  • Water them again to start growing
  • I'm experiencing this too.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    same
  • edited October 2017
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem.
    I'm gonna keep watering them just in case they are not really watered and just look that way....
    Yay! Cosmic comes to save the day!
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    its been fixed (for me)
    thanks!
  • This is fixed now...
  • interesting... mine are still watered, and i harvested them days ago... still watered XD
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited October 2017
    Mine are still watered lol. I watered them at 9am this morning. I just checked em, and yep still watered. :P

I used to water them 2-3 times a day because they appeared dry every couple of hours and I wanted to make sure they wouldn't wither in case I couldn't get on due to internet or whatever.

Is it literally only 1 time a day now? (why they appear watered all day now)

interesting... mine are still watered, and i harvested them days ago... still watered XD

Is there something planted on them? If not they will be “watered” until you plant something new on it. It happens if you harvest a crop when the crop is “watered”.
  • 2018 Love pack > flowery seed > flowery block @CosmicCow
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I’m kinda experiencing this bug, although my crops continue to grow...I’ve done 3 tomato harvests in the past 3 days and only watered them once in the beginning to which the soil is still wet.
  • I loosened the drying out, but only for a few days, just to make sure nobody lost crops due to the bug. Expect it to return to normal within the next 24 hours.
  • BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
    edited October 2017
    Water them anyways. Better safe than sorry.
    EDIT, NoeNt, kingfahri was probably posting on the wrong thread. Nothing wrong with that.
  • CosmicCow said:

I loosened the drying out, but only for a few days, just to make sure nobody lost crops due to the bug. Expect it to return to normal within the next 24 hours.

Its still watered after 24hrs im scared that my 500 plots of crops die
    Albinoo said:

CosmicCow said:

I loosened the drying out, but only for a few days, just to make sure nobody lost crops due to the bug. Expect it to return to normal within the next 24 hours.

Its still watered after 24hrs im scared that my 500 plots of crops die
    It’s been approximately 20 hours since Cosmic’s comment o.o