Glass n' More Shop(recycled thread)

BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
edited October 2017 in Trading Section
Recycled from thread 'Name has entered bug'. Some comments may be irrelevant.
Comment owners, if you could please delete irrelevant, advertisements, or finished orders, that would be amazing.
Another note: Items without stock, we have a lot of that item.
I SELL:
Materials:
Silver - 1c per 2
Iron - 1c per 3
Gold - 1c per 2
Stone - 1c per 4
Random stuff:
Glass - 1c per 3
Grass - 1c per 6
Dirt - 1c per 7 (Huge purchases will not be counted.)
Cloud - 1c per 2
Water - 1c each
Berries:
Cotton - 1c per 3
Yumberries - 1c per 3
Rubber 1c per 3
Some berry bush special deals ARE available, ask me.
Farm stuffies:
Rocky farm soil(5) - 60c each (NOTE: You need a higher land management level to place more than 5.
I BUY:
Everything, basically.
Trade me.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If a person disconnects/crashes and logs back into the game before the game officially logs them out the game won’t say they left because the game thinks they where there the whole time. So, it just says they entered..
  • u said:

If a person disconnects/crashes and logs back into the game before the game officially logs them out the game won’t say they left because the game thinks they where there the whole time. So, it just says they entered..

Thanks for the answer; the unsolved one is the nonamed chat though.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have seen it one way but not the way you said. Ever seen a Qbee all textured weird when you lag? Well if someone like that talks then it doesn’t show the name. Idk if going in a out constantly causes lag which causes what I said or it could be something completely different.
  • u said:

I have seen it one way but not the way you said. Ever seen a Qbee all textured weird when you lag? Well if someone like that talks then it doesn’t show the name. Idk if going in a out constantly causes lag which causes what I said or it could be something completely different.

Huh, never heard of it happening like THAT; but I have seen the glitching happening before.
  • The name thing happens to me when someone says something before I get the system message.
  • The disappeared name bug usually happens to me whenever I have a bad connection during the entering realm process (usually a big realm with lots people there).
  • The name thing happens to me when someone says something before I get the system message.

best answer, thank you for the solution both of you!
  • bompus