I need help from people who use windows 7

So yesterday cc download new content and all my work was gone so I tried to use the previous version thingy that allows you to see the folder before every change so it showed me a bunch of Dyna folders but they all were the exact same and they were from before cars were added
So erm does anyone know how I can get the one I had yesterday ?

Comments

• LateCom said:

idk... are you having problems with the game itself, not being able to login, or just wanna explore the files?

someone clearly didn't read anything
  • LateCom said:

idk... are you having problems with the game itself, not being able to login, or just wanna explore the files?

I'm pretty sure he was asking what work was gone cause you didn't mention.
  • LateCom said:

I'm pretty sure he was asking what work was gone cause you didn't mention.
    all you can find i dyna is models and textures and badwords/good words ad tutorial so i DID mention
  • Try to find a picture in those folders that contain the items before the Haloween update, you might be able to find them.
    For example, try to find a picture which contain these farm items.
    But if you're looking for your works, I'm afraid it was replaced with the latest file.
  • Try to find a picture in those folders that contain the items before the Haloween update, you might be able to find them.
    For example, try to find a picture which contain these farm items.
    But if you're looking for your works, I'm afraid it was replaced with the latest file.

yay an other person that didn't read
  • yay an other person that didn't read

Well I read your text but I didn't really get what you wrote so I tried to answer this,

it showed me a bunch of Dyna folders but they all were the exact same and they were from before cars were added

Try to find more carefully in each folder, and if you don't find it, try to ask our developers whether they still have the previous version since maybe yours is too old.
  • yay an other person that didn't read

Well I read your text but I didn't really get what you wrote so I tried to answer this,

it showed me a bunch of Dyna folders but they all were the exact same and they were from before cars were added

Try to find more carefully in each folder, and if you don't find it, try to ask our developers whether they still have the previous version since maybe yours is too old.
    Well let me explain letter by letter what happened
    I made graphic edits
    Game updated
    Graphics ded
    I used Find Previous Version
    All it showed me were folders from before cars
    Im asking:how can I find the ones i made days ago?
    Understand now?
  • Well let me explain letter by letter what happened
    I made graphic edits
    Game updated
    Graphics ded
    I used Find Previous Version
    All it showed me were folders from before cars
    Im asking:how can I find the ones i made days ago?
    Understand now?

Okay, I guess you can't get them back cause the latest files replaced them.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited October 2017
    There is no way to get them back. Next time don't forget to back them up somewhere else. Even if you could get em back they wouldn't work very well cause when new textures are added the texture packer moves everything around for the best size to storage ratio.
  • edited October 2017
    Pimydd said:

There is no way to get them back. Next time don't forget to back them up somewhere else. Even if you could get em back they wouldn't work very well cause when new textures are added the texture packer moves everything around for the best size to storage ratio.

Well i can crop them
  • lucaaa795 said:

Theyre gone

Yup 2 people didn't already say that