What are These 2 Hats?

Me and my Friend (Sir Hotwire) was scrolling through the recipes tab on the website of Cubic Castles, when we came across these 2 hats that we've never even seen before. What are they?

The 2 Hats are on The Head Vamp row "Legendary Crocskin @hat" and "Furry Postal Delivery Hat"

Comments

• PyreonPyreon Member
    edited October 2017
    probably discontinued content or upcoming hats

@jad kheirallah you repeated what i just said earlier
  • Me and my Friend (Sir Hotwire) was scrolling through the recipes tab on the website of Cubic Castles, when we came across these 2 hats that we've never even seen before. What are they?

The 2 Hats are on The Head Vamp row "Legendary Crocskin @hat" and "Furry Postal Delivery Hat"

They were here since ages
    There were rumors one could only be obtained by mods
    But eh I think it's an other forgotten project
  • As jad said they are here for ages... And I personnaly think that they would add it when the mailbox came but didn't... (idk that's a thought). But they're not obtainable atm... Maybe they'll be in the future, we don't know :)
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I like how nobody here knows so they use answers like "maybe". Seriously, if you don't know, don't even say anything just say we don't know.
  • I like how nobody here knows so they use answers like "maybe". Seriously, if you don't know, don't even say anything just say we don't know.

Everybody here used "probably" and "personally" so I don't know what you're complaining about.

• I like how nobody here knows so they use answers like "maybe". Seriously, if you don't know, don't even say anything just say we don't know.

And we can make hepothesis whenever we want. And I said that I don't know what will happen so yeah, read :)

Well, its not bad to guess right? Shesh lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited October 2017

I like how nobody here knows so they use answers like "maybe". Seriously, if you don't know, don't even say anything just say we don't know.

Nobody knows it for sure because nothing has been told to us except for the sentence "ment for future event" so its better to have a maybe instead of that this ehole thread is empty

As That One Duck said, everyone used equivalents of it . Duh .