b3achy's Mini-Emporium - Specializing in Various Resources / Blocks (including Deep Forest items)

b3achyb3achy Member
edited September 2019 in Trading Section
If you need basic resources, please come visit b3achy's Mini-Emporium in Eden, specializing in Ores, Oil, Gems, Marble, Some Blocks, Cotton, Rubber, Trunks, Fairy Blocks, Fairy Flowers, Deep Forest resources (courtesy of BCWillie) and Pastries (for the holidays).

Thanks to my loyal shoppers, the emporium has grown to over 50 vending machines all on one level. Be sure to grab a free firework from the prize machine in the lounge area.

Thanks to BCWillie for moving his Deep Forest Resource vends into the Emporium! Please visit his shop for additional items in his Garden Vends through the portal behind the Deep Forest Resource Vends (to include some duplicate resources such as marbles, ores, and small stacks of berries).

Most of the resource machines are priced at 50c per stack, but the stack sizes vary according to the item being sold (see list below).

Stack Sizes of b3achy's Resources:
Emerald - Stack of 5 (10c / 1)
Diamond - Stack of 5 (10c / 1)
Rubies - Stack of 2 (25c / 1) (when available)
Coal - Stack of 400 (8 / 1c)
Stone - Stack of 300 (6 / 1c)
Iron - Stack of 300 (6 / 1c)
Silver - Stack of 150 (3 / 1c)
Gold - Stack of 150 (3 / 1c)
Dirt - Stack of 500 (10 / 1c)
Sand - Stack of 500 (10 / 1c)
Mountain - Stack of 500 (10 / 1c)
Mountain Grass - Stack of 400 (8 / 1c)
Water - Stack of 400 (8 / 1c)
Marble (black, white and blue) - Stack of 25 (1 / 2c)
Oil - Stack of 200 (4 / 1c)
Tree Trunks - Stack of 300 (6 / 1c)
Rubber / Cotton - Stack of 250 (5 / 1c)
Tacks / Sticks - Stack of 1000 (20 / 1c) (when available)
Tree Tops (fir or fir with snow) - Stack of 500 (10 / 1c) (when available)
Sulfur -or- Mineral Deposit - Stack of 25 (1/2c)
Beeswax -or- Honey - Stack of 25 (1/2c)
Pastries (Pies and Cakes) - Stack of 1 (1 / 50c)
** Berries removed for Fairy Items...small stacks of berries at same price (5 / 1c) available in BCWillie's Garden Vends through the portal (or via the warp burgers). See below for prices of Fairy Items.

Stack Sizes of Deep Forest Resources (courtesy of BCWillie):
Forest Grass and Forest 1/2 Grass - Stacks of 250 (5 / 1c)
Green Goop - Stack of 100 (2 / 1c)
Mushroom Top - Stack of 25 (2c / 1)
Mushroom Trunk - Stack of 50 (1 / 1c)
Mushroom Base - Stack of 25 (2c / 1)
Forest Wild Grass - Stack of 50 (1 / 1c)
Thorny Vines - Stack of 50 (1 / 1c)
Forest Tree Leaves (Top) - Stack of 200 (4 / 1c)
Forest Tree Trunk - Stack of 150 (3 / 1c)
Forest Tree Base - Stack of 100 (2 / 1c)
Slime Splat - Stack of 25 (2c / 1)
Slime Balls - Stack of 5 (10c / 1)

Fairy Blocks and Flowers are sold individually:
Fairy Blocks - 250c each (1 / 250c)
Mystic Mushrooms - 500c each (1 / 500c)
Fairy Flowers, Flytrap, Grass - 300c each (1 / 300c)

We attempt to restock the vends at least once a week with 1-4 stacks of the items. Many items sell out quickly (especially the ores). There is a sign at the front of the emporium that tells you when we last restocked.

Right now we are too busy in RL to do any special orders. If vends are empty, we'll try to get them restocked within a few days, and will post here to bump the thread when we do.

Thank you for your business!

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    Thanks to those who already purchased stone, gold and silver. Vends have been restocked, and Emerald and Diamond vends have been added!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Thanks again to all my loyal customers! The shop is growing! Have added Marble (Blue and White only) and Geyser vending machines. Some stack sizes have been increased to drop the overall price per unit of Iron, Coal, and Oil as they haven't been selling as quickly as Stone, Gold and Silver (see updated prices in OP). Also providing a free food dispenser for easy return.

Everything is recently restocked, but typically items sell out quickly. Thanks again for your business! Enjoy!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    *Clears out the store* i didn't do it.. i'm innocent.. you believe me right? OwO
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    BJDware said:

*Clears out the store* i didn't do it.. i'm innocent.. you believe me right? OwO

Thanks for the business! :)

Emporium has been restocked and have added a few craft / excess block resource vends on the second floor as noted in the OP. Will add more as I can afford more vending machines. Attempting to restock daily (unless RL gets busy). New sign at the entrance will let you know when I last restocked.
  • Sorry to my usual customers, my realm reverted back to my inventory even though I was just in the realm this morning just after midnight and it wasn't locked to only me or my friends. Not sure what is up with that. Realm has been replaced on the overworld (but in Aspen this time). All machines are stocked and I've dropped the prices on some ores since I'm building up a bit of a stockpile of Iron and Coal (even though they are much harder to find than Stone, IMO). Also dropped the prices on Rubber and Cotton as it looked like they may have been a bit overpriced when I first stocked them. This economy is a bit funky to track. Considering replacing the dyes with just straight berries (as it seems like I do better with raw resources rather than crafted items), but I haven't done that yet.
  • Went there to get some ores, thanks.
  • tasticc said:

Went there to get some ores, thanks.

Thanks bunches for your business! And thanks to everyone that have been by the shop! Appreciate the repeat customers, and welcome to the new customers!

I do try to restock daily (though it can be different times during the day depending on my RL commitments), but I don't necessarily bump this thread but once a week or so as repeat customers typically keep me busy mining during the week.

FWIW, I've temporarily dropped the prices for coal ore and mountain blocks as I have a lot in inventory right now. Still have dyes in the vends but swapped out black dye for white and put out extra yellow for the recent crafting recipes added with the Summer update.
  • Went there today too!
  • Thanks to all my loyal customers to b3achysphere! Sorry this week has been a bit busy and it took me a few extra days to restock.

See the OP for the current prices in the Emporium - note Iron pricing has gone UP; geysers and marble prices have gone DOWN.

Also offering three specialty items on the second level:
    Blue Shaman's Mask -300c
    Red Shaman's Mask - 350c
    Suit Jacket - 2000c
  • b3achy said:

Thanks to all my loyal customers to b3achysphere! Sorry this week has been a bit busy and it took me a few extra days to restock.

See the OP for the current prices in the Emporium - note Iron pricing has gone UP; geysers and marble prices have gone DOWN.

Also offering three specialty items on the second level:
    Blue Shaman's Mask -300c
    Red Shaman's Mask - 350c
    Suit Jacket - 2000c

Can you sell tropical grass? I really need some c:
  • JackFury said:

Can you sell tropical grass? I really need some c:

Wish I had some extra to sell. I don't have much as I use most of what I collect, and I don't get to the Tropical mines much since they don't have ores. I sell the mountain grass as I collect a bunch from mostly being in the Arctic and Mountain mines gathering the ores and oil.

You may want to try Dragon Rage Mall, as they have a whole room of blocks (and I saw they had some Tropical grass there). The other places that I know that sell resources, I didn't see any Tropical grass, so not mentioning them here right now.
  • b3achy's mini-Emporium is suspending daily restocking for a bit as I'm dealing with a hurricane coming my way (central western FL). There is still some stock of Marble and Gems and some blocks and the clothing items available. But once they are gone, not sure when I'll be back to restock as we'll be without power/internet for a while after she passes through. Hopefully no longer than a week as this is one of my stress relievers and yea, my stress levels are a tad high right now. Cheers!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    b3achy said:

b3achy's mini-Emporium is suspending daily restocking for a bit as I'm dealing with a hurricane coming my way (central western FL). There is still some stock of Marble and Gems and some blocks and the clothing items available. But once they are gone, not sure when I'll be back to restock as we'll be without power/internet for a while after she passes through. Hopefully no longer than a week as this is one of my stress relievers and yea, my stress levels are a tad high right now. Cheers!

I'll come by to check some time. :)
    Stay safe!
  • b3achy said:

If you need basic resources, please come visit b3achy's Mini Emporium, specializing in Ores, Oil, Gems and Marble!!

Thanks to my loyal shoppers, the emporium has grown to over 25 vending machines in "b3achysphere" (in Eden) that have stacks of Stone, Iron, Silver, Gold, Coal, Oil, Emeralds, Diamonds, Marble (blue and white), Geysers (fast and slow) and other crafting and block resources on a second level. I am trying to keep stacks relatively small so newer players can also potentially purchase resources they need.

All resource machines are priced at 50c per stack, but the stack sizes vary according to the item being sold. Specialty items are priced higher than 50c per their in-game value.

First level (entry level):
    Stone - Stack of 400 (8 / 1c)
    Iron - Stack of 350 (7 / 1c) ~ Previously stacks of 400, but inventory is very low so price raised
    Silver - Stack of 250 (5 / 1c)
    Gold - Stack of 150 (3 / 1c)
    Coal - Stack of 500 (10 / 1c)
    Oil - Stack of 200 (4 / 1c)
    Emerald - Stack of 5 (10c / 1)
    Diamond - Stack of 5 (10c / 1)
    Marble (blue and white) - Stack of 30 (1.67c / 1) ~ Price drop! Previously stacks of 25 (2c / 1)

Second level: access via portal at the back of the Emporium
    Sand - Stack of 500 (10 / 1c)
    Dirt - Stack of 1000 (20 / 1c)
    Mountain - Stack of 750 (15 / 1c)
    Mountain Grass - Stack of 400 (8 / 1c)
    Geysers (fast and slow) - Stack of 10 (5c / 1) ~ Price drop! Previously stacks of 4 (12.5c / 1)
    Rubber / Cotton / Berries - Stack of 250 (5 / 1c)
    Red / Yellow / Blue / Black Dyes - Stack of 500 (10 / 1c)
    Tacks - Stack of 1000 (20 / 1c)
    Tree Trunks - Stack of 300 (6 / 1c)

Trying to stock once a day with 1-4 stacks of the items. Many items sell out quickly (especially stone, gold, silver, oil). I have added a sign at the front of the emporium that tells you when I last restocked. If the realm is locked, it probably means I'm restocking. I unlock it when I'm done.

See comments for any additional special items I'm selling as some of the inventory on the second level rotates.

Thank you for your business! Please take a warped cookie if you'd like to return.

Hello There!

If you wouldn’t mind, I would like to make a large order of resources as I have a build in need of being made. My name is Vairen and I am the founder of =WWGU= (Worldwide Gamers United). I have a massive build project due in a few months, and I as well have builds being ordered through our =WWGU= Builders System. I would find it very helpful if you were able to accommodate a large order for the =WWGU= Builders.

We would be interested in purchasing:

Ores/Berries:

16,000 Stone - 2000c
    21,000 Iron - 3000c
    20,000 Silver - 4000c
    15,000 Gold - 5000c
    10,000 Rubber - 2000c
    10,000 Cotton - 2000c

Resource Blocks:

16,000 Oil - 4000c
    20,000 Dirt - 1000c
    15,000 Mountain - 1000c
    18,000 Tree Trunks (Any) - 3000c

Total:

28,000 Cubits

If you are interested in selling me resources at this sum, please message me on the forums here and I would love to work with you as my resource collector.
  • Be safe b3achy!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for the messages! We made it through pretty much unscathed in my part of FL (west coast/central). But I have been without power for 48 hours and still have some clean up to do around the house probably today and tomorrow.

I will try to resume restocking no later than the weekend. I know I'm low on inventory so it will take me some time of concentrated mining to get resources back to stocking levels.

I need the stress relief of the in game mining (which I find calming), but have a few other priorities for the next few days. I may also be getting involved in some disaster recovery over the next few weeks for the other parts of FL that were hardest hit, so my in-game attendance may be a little spotty over the next month or so.

@Vairen - thanks for the offer, but that level of resource gathering would take me months to do, so I'll respectfully decline. I'll also message you. Feel free to drop by the shop to see what I have stocked, but frankly I enjoy running a little resources shop in game and doing other things like farming and starting some building rather than trying to do high volume for a single customer which would consume all of my time. However, if I end up building a bulk stash of some of those items, I'll check with you to sell some off. But honestly, the ones you mentioned are the hardest ones for me to keep in stock as it is.

Back to the disasters. If you are so inclined, keep the folks dealing with recovery from Harvey and now Irma in your prayers. Many have a long hard road to getting back to near normal. We still have two and half months left in Hurricane season as we are only a little over half way through.
  • Sorry, have been super busy in RL lately so haven't been online in a while. Going to try to restock multiple times a week, as right now my schedule is too busy to restock daily. Just restocked all vends (except sand) at 6:20pm EDT on 7 October 2017. Will post here when I do get a chance to restock.

Reminder that in addition to resources, also still have a suit coat, and both Shaman's masks in vends on the second level for anyone looking for them.
  • Restocked today at about 11am EDT. Also dropped the price of the suit coat to be more in line with Super's price list (1,500c).

Still not happy with the pop up window when mining, so haven't been doing it as much, so it is taking a while to restock at this point (plus really busy in RL too). My goal is three re-stocks a week right now instead of daily restocking.
  • Restocked today. Prices/stacks still the same.

Swapped out a throne of bones (250c) for the suit jacket for something new in the vends. Figured with Halloween approaching someone might want it.
  • Restocked resources late last night. Prices/Stacks still the same. Thanks for your business and support, especially since my restocking is very irregular due to busy RL / lack of time to gather right now.

Have a skull mask (though I'm sure many are getting them in their Halloween packs) in one of the vends along with vends with the two shaman masks. All good for Halloween costumes.
  • @b3achy Are you selling any sand? ;-;
  • @b3achy Are you selling any sand? ;-;

There may be a couple stacks in the vends still. (Probably 2 stacks of 500).
  • Bought! ^~^
  • Restocked shop today...all except the tree trunks...never seem to have enough tree trunks lately...working on getting more.
  • Restocked late yesterday, except for rubber. Have a great CC week everyone!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2017
    Restocked today at about 1230pm EDT. Prices remain the same as the OP. Hope everyone has a lovely CC weekend!
  • Restocked at 8pm EST today. But no tree trunks right now...
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2017
    Restocked this morning. Also have a suit coat, military beret and skull head on sale on the second level. Happy Veteran's Day in the US, and Remembrance / Armistice Day elsewhere.

Also a super sale on Red and Green dyes as a friend gave me a bunch, so offering them at 90% discount while they last. Stock up for Christmas building...
  • Cant find the realm anymore mind adding me and ill tp?
  • tasticc said:

Cant find the realm anymore mind adding me and ill tp?

@tasticc - I'm not on too often right now as RL has been hectic lately. Search for "b3achysphere" (without the quotes) in the overworld/skymap or lobby. It should be listed so you can jump right to it!

Also, I just restocked today. And there are now a few TVs for sale on the second level if anyone is interested.