Did you like this year's CC Halloween event?

Firstly, I'm back to celebrate Halloween with everyone!

Secondly, I would like to hear everyone's thought about this Halloween. Is it good? Is it bad? Or maybe another opinion!

Here's my review:
-Pros: Nice decorations (Those haunted lamps are just awesome), the wearables are cool too
-Cons: Still no craft-able items for Halloween yet, cobwebs, leaf piles and autumn leaves are much harder and more expensive to obtain now (Since it counts as one block, and one pack only has 5 blocks)

Overall: 7/10

Thanks for reading!
@CD87

Comments

• 8/10 would’ve rated it 9/10 if the umbrella was created with cobwebs only (no black color) and if there was a building event or something else
  • 8/10 would’ve rated it 9/10 if the umbrella was created with cobwebs only (no black color) and if there was a building event or something else

There might be one, because it's still early
  • Bad:The wearables dont look too good,why did they make another cobweb?
    The cobweb umbrella doesnt look too good either but i guess they didnt have much time to make it and thats why,old items are back again and i got nothing new only new decorations :(
    Good:Ghost hunting is back :D,pumpkin plants?,The pack wasnt 3k or 5k cubits,Spider pets are cool :p
  • edited October 2017
    this is hilarious: I traded my spider pet for a werewolf head, cyclobee, Halloween night stamp, and a pumpkin balloon. then I bought another spider pet for just a werewolf head. So its like I got the Halloweens stamp, pump balloon, and cyclobee for free...now about the update, I wish the items would be rarer. Ive seen like a hundred ppl with a spiderbella and the mutant q-bee heads are only 1.5-2.5k. Hopefully the items rise in price soon.
  • this is hilarious: I traded my spider pet for a werewolf head, cyclobee, Halloween night stamp, and a pumpkin balloon. then I bought another spider pet for just a werewolf head. So its like I got the Halloweens stamp, pump balloon, and cyclobee for free...now about the update, I wish the items would be rarer. Ive seen like a hundred ppl with a spiderbella and the mutant q-bee heads are only 1.5-2.5k. Hopefully the items rise in price soon.

True, I bought a sub - Vampire outfit for 2 5OO Cubits when others got it so commonly but it's still considered "rare".... But I think it's because of the way it makes you float and the fact that newbies have no chance of getting the fashionista perk until they reach lvl 12.
  • Although the packs are nice, I still don't like the plasm event because it's locked behind 5000c+. I really think the event would be much better if you crafted the hats instead of buying them.
  • Although the packs are nice, I still don't like the plasm event because it's locked behind 5000c+. I really think the event would be much better if you crafted the hats instead of buying them.

+1 in crafting the hats