NEW PUMPKIN (CROP)

WILL THE NEW PUMPKIN CROP THAT IS COMING UP GIVE ANY RECUBES? IF SO HOW MANY? SINCE IT WILL BE CONSIDER A CROP AND CROP DOES GIVE RECUBES! I SAW GDOG YOUTUBE VIDEO AND HE DID A GREAT JOB BUT HE DIDNT DISCUSS ON THAT TOPIC!

Comments

• I think gdog said 2 Recubes in his video
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    llBIMBYll said:

I think gdog said 2 Recubes in his video

Amazing! Where'd get that from?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • llBIMBYll said:

THANKS FOR THE PICTURE, I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU THOUGH! WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS WHERE GDOG SAID THAT AND ARE YOU SURE WITHOUT A DOUBT IT BE 20 RECUBES EACH? ALSO WILL YOU BE ABLE TO BUY PUMPKIN SEEDS IN THE FARM PACK AS WELL?
    UPC2017 said:

llBIMBYll said:

THANKS FOR THE PICTURE, I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU THOUGH! WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS WHERE GDOG SAID THAT AND ARE YOU SURE WITHOUT A DOUBT IT BE 20 RECUBES EACH? ALSO WILL YOU BE ABLE TO BUY PUMPKIN SEEDS IN THE FARM PACK AS WELL?
    You're hard to understand. You're not able to buy it from the farm pack according to Gdog, only the Halloween pack. And I am not sure without a doubt. How can I even be? Are you mentally challenged? It's all information from Gdog.
  • UPC2017 said:

llBIMBYll said:

You're hard to understand. You're not able to buy it from the farm pack according to Gdog, only the Halloween pack. And I am not sure without a doubt. How can I even be? Are you mentally challenged? It's all information from Gdog.

I KNOW I CANT BUY IT IN THE FARM PACK, I AM NOT MENTALLY ILL! THIS SITE IS FOR HELP AND TO DO OTHER THINGS BUT ONE THING IT IS NOT FOR IS TO CALL PEOPLE METALLY ILL! IF YOU WANNA HEAR A LIFE LESSON IT IS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!
  • UPC2017 said:

llBIMBYll said:

That’s harsh. He was confused... and you shouldn’t call anyone mentally challenged. You should treat people nicely...
  • will the pumpkins be coming out DEFINITELY?
  • and please stop talking in all caps
    I would have treated him nicely if he asked nicely. This site is for help but the way he was asking for it is not the way someone seeking help should ask. "YOU SURE WITHOUT A DOUBT" Also, I wasn't even intending to help him out with his question in the first place. I only sent that because someone stupidly gave false information.
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited October 2017
    Guys sorry for texting in all caps, but im use to using all caps, and as for Daz I was confuse so I wanted to make sure! If you didn't want to help don't help at all, but thanks for the information you gave! Thanks Kirodashi for the support:)
    Brox YT said:

will the pumpkins be coming out DEFINITELY?

It will come out ONLY for Halloween Pack!
  • I would have treated him nicely if he asked nicely. This site is for help but the way he was asking for it is not the way someone seeking help should ask. "YOU SURE WITHOUT A DOUBT" Also, I wasn't even intending to help him out with his question in the first place. I only sent that because someone stupidly gave false information.

That may be true but that isn’t an excuse for saying he had mental problems... having several relatives and friends with mental disorders, that’s really offensive. You shouldn’t use that as an insult in any situation..

Kirodashi said:

I would have treated him nicely if he asked nicely. This site is for help but the way he was asking for it is not the way someone seeking help should ask. "YOU SURE WITHOUT A DOUBT" Also, I wasn't even intending to help him out with his question in the first place. I only sent that because someone stupidly gave false information.

That may be true but that isn’t an excuse for saying he had mental problems... having several relatives and friends with mental disorders, that’s really offensive. You shouldn’t use that as an insult in any situation..

Welcome to the internet.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Back on topic please.
  • hello, just saying the Caps Lock key is the rectangular button on your left next to the "A" key, it would be a good idea to press it to turn off caps lock so people can take you more seriously and not read everything you say like your shouting it from the top of your lungs.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018
    chirpman said:

hello, just saying the Caps Lock key is the rectangular button on your left next to the "A" key, it would be a good idea to press it to turn off caps lock so people can take you more seriously and not read everything you say like your shouting it from the top of your lungs.

Hello. Just saying, this is from last October, and therefore you are bumping an old topic. Please read these: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated topics. Also, please leave moderation to the forum staff and flag the content instead. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.