Official trading/vend/rental realm

I think there should be a realm like pendragon's rentals (OR MAYBE HIS) that is featured in the lobby bumper or even an official realm?Like it has different vends that you can rent and it has rentals as well and stuff like that

Comments

• *>Remo<* said:

I think there should be a realm like pendragon's rentals (OR MAYBE HIS) that is featured in the lobby bumper or even an official realm?Like it has different vends that you can rent and it has rentals as well and stuff like that

i dunno. that would put all players with rental yards(pendragon and all the others) out of business. meaning all their hard work was for nothing...
  • *>Remo<* said:

i dunno. that would put all players with rental yards(pendragon and all the others) out of business. meaning all their hard work was for nothing...
    I don't get it because they worked very hard, now there a mod and their realm is official with like 100 visitors or whatever, good idea +1
  • I used to dream of making a rental realm where tons of people will come every second but pen beat me to that dream. XD
  • I used to dream of making a rental realm where tons of people will come every second but pen beat me to that dream. XD

XDDD

XDDD
    Really! Don't Rub it in!