Ed's Videos | My April Fools in CC

Comments

• How you become a moderator?
  • Give 3 reasons you love building with pixels / sculpty blocks!

if you don't consider that as a question, then What is the best quality to be a great mod in your opinion?
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Bump
  • Question : What are the characteristics of Ed? What type of minigame does Ed love? Who was his first friend?

Question : What are the characteristics of Ed? What type of minigame does Ed love? Who was his first friend?

Ill try to remember that for the next one but maybe remind me once i announce it :P
    Bump
  • Only 3 good items ^^ lol wb on YT tho :)
  • Only 3 good items ^^ lol wb on YT tho :)

Well, it was three more than I even knew you could get from purple blocks as all I ever get is the gem blocks/stairs, and sometimes the fireworks. So, it was a good video for me to watch as I have some hope for something else....though honestly, I'm good if it just gives me ruby blocks... :)
  • Now do green cubes.
    bump
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2017
    Noice :D

I'm watching it :)

and @SirKewberth I would love that zelda game with our own dungeons :)
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    What if the deal the other company made was to buy Cubic Castles? Kewberth only mentioned working together. What about selling?
  • Cool
  • Wow, thanks Ed for making the video, and thanks to SirK for spending so much time answering questions! Very informative and always great to get some insight from a dev!
  • We need a Part 2 of this video 0.0 Where the players can have the opportunity to also ask questions from the Devs. And you'll be the one to say it for us :D
    SirKewberth: ".....until someone scams her" XD
    SirKewberth: "Aww sweety, you've been scammed :(, Here have a Billion Cubits :)"
    Bump C:
    bump
    bump
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017
    A bit expensive on the resource side, but well worth it :P
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    #TractorLivesMatter!

Sounds good to me c:
  • Suggestion: More memes

But either way, nice video :D
  • I was actually planning out a fully automated farm. Then you beat me to it. :,(
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Quackers said:

I was actually planning out a fully automated farm. Then you beat me to it. :,(

This is only semi automated though? Xd
    bump
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    Ed said:

bump

Bump x2.cool race :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nice trailer :) was a pleasure working on this track <3
    bumpty bump