nvm

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• 1. -1 could be annoying to some people.
    2. +1 kind of good
    3. g
    4. g
    5. g
    6. g
    7. g
    8. g
    9. g
    10. g
    11. g
    12. g
    13. g
    14. g
    15. g
    16. g
    17. g
    18. g
    19. g
    20. g
    21. g
    22. xD
  • +1 to all, all great ideas.
    (=`ω´=)
  • I was actually going to suggest that soon about music in mines so for me its definitely a +999999 cause I really get a bit hyped up when there are music while building or mining instead of only hearing the streching sound xD but yeah, it would be a bit bad if it works like the speakers and maybe there should be an option for those who dont like it although I cant think of any reasons by music as being annoying while mining :<
  • I'd like music in all mines, not just forest...and I've love for them to be variations on the same theme, but just a different type of music for each. For example...
    Tropical - Calypso or Beach Music
    Forest - Country Music
    Arctic - Inuit (Eskimo) Music
    Cave - Scary / Dark Music
    Desert - Sunny / Upbeat / Hippie Music
  • b3achy said:

I'd like music in all mines, not just forest...and I've love for them to be variations on the same theme, but just a different type of music for each. For example...
    Tropical - Calypso or Beach Music
    Forest - Country Music
    Arctic - Inuit (Eskimo) Music
    Cave - Scary / Dark Music
    Desert - Sunny / Upbeat / Hippie Music

I really like these ideas for music. The mannequin idea is good especially when you don’t know if you can wear certain items at the same time. But another idea might be if the item description said what it was for, eg. bunny ears (head), Cowl (head), sunglasses (face) etc. Then you would know you can’t wear two head items, or two Pants items or whatever.
  • edited February 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do inuits even have music?
  • -1. All people got music another music taste but if i hear songs in mines ill will be really annoyed i listing to music from spotify and discord if am lazy and i want not to hear 2 musics in 1

+1. Idk Why not

• 1 that would be ok

2 I think it wouldn't be a good idea how would you add items to it and how's do take off the items and that's kind of cheating invatory space and I don't feel as if they would add that anyway