Visit the Realm: Builds of Legend and Lore ......... We still have prizes left for Quests!

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited October 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Its finally finished my fellow qbees~!!
A Build of Legend and Lore!!
Come find out if Cosmic Flying Cows really do exist? Does the Baleful Box watch over us? Will the Almighty save us? Who really runs this world?? Who is behind the the World of Cubic Castles and all of its creations?
It all seems like a normal place... will you join us and find out if we can get answers?
Well I certainly hope so!!
There are now 23 Prize Machines!! (Maybe more?)
You will find quests.... Parkour... A test of your survival skills!!
Prizes for Quest Completion... Hidden Prizes.... Prizes laying around!!!
I wonder what some of the best prizes could be?
Masks worth up to 10k??? Pets? Deco? Seeds? Items? YES!! ALL OF THAT!!!!
COME JOIN US!!!
Opening sometime this weekend???
Just waiting to get a few of the top donators together as i think they should be here for it.
I have so many folks to thank for helping me to bring this together for you!!! Its too many to list here!! I'm planning on making an area of thanks for all of them (Not yet done, but in the works)
SO THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THIS NOT JUST A BUILD ABOUT LORE< NOT JUST AN ADVENTURE < BUT THE MOST EPIC GIVEAWAY IN ONE REALM EVER!!!!
More than 150k in prizes for everyone to enjoy!! SO keep an eye on this thread and hollas for exact times

Comments

• nice
  • Is it hard to obtain the prizes? Is it just a giveaway or a thing like quest? Well if its collecting eggs then I'm off
  • Sounds fun! Can't wait.
  • Sounds great!
  • Count me in!
  • Is it hard to obtain the prizes? Is it just a giveaway or a thing like quest? Well if its collecting eggs then I'm off

There are many ways to get the prizes as i said. As soon as you enter there are many many vends just sittin around waiting for you to walk up and claim your prizes. There are also vends hidden around the top of the realm to be found with more prizes. There is no egg hunt. There is nothing for sale.
    Its for fun, and to help people with cubits claim halloween stuff. I have 3 or machines with halloween masks. There is also halloween as well as regular deco.
    IF you want to...... Theres Parkour with prizes, and quests to complete for more prizes.
    Its up to you if you'd like to do the extra stuff.
    But its not necessary as i've said.... Lots of prize machines just sittin out for you to walk up to!
  • Great Job :)
  • oh yeh

There are many ways to get the prizes as i said. As soon as you enter there are many many vends just sittin around waiting for you to walk up and claim your prizes. There are also vends hidden around the top of the realm to be found with more prizes. There is no egg hunt. There is nothing for sale.
    Its for fun, and to help people with cubits claim halloween stuff. I have 3 or machines with halloween masks. There is also halloween as well as regular deco.
    IF you want to...... Theres Parkour with prizes, and quests to complete for more prizes.
    But its not necessary as i've said.... Lots of prize machines just sittin out for you to walk up to!
    Thanks for the information and I will look forward to your big giveaway.
  • Can't wait :D

Sounds cool. But don't u mean prize machine instead of vend? I will try to be there :)
  • This does sound interesting
  • Couldn't find the folks i needed to, in order to set it off this weekend. If i can't get them together tomorrow then i'll go ahead and we shall do this thing on Tuesday. I won't post times as i have refills for the prize machines up top that are easily gotten to and will a few hollas throughout the day..
    So be on the lookout, this is def going down the in the next day or two!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wowie. I can't wait!
  • Ho Mary, you finally came to an end with it.
    I really enjoy for this! Meet you soon =)
  • Im not giving a specific time, it will start as soon as Lonely Island logs in today, as he was a big contributor id like him there for the opening! Id also like to catch SuperXtreme as he was also a big contributor. Since i can't catch them together... I have set aside refills for my main prize vends i know will get emptied fast so i can open and run this adventure a few times today!!! So watch for hollas people!!! If you miss the first don't stress out... Refills and more hollas await!!
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

Thanks Mary, Good Job on your successful Project, Grrrrr on the lag and crashes but it was still fun. I just hope peeps would whisper the pass than saying it out loud, cuz it ruins the fun for other qbees who wanted to do the challenges, all in all the Realm was Beautiful, you can see the effort and the inspiration throughout every corner from top to bottom.
    These Realms should be remembered and i have seen many but most of it has been forgotten, like the quest for Easter Bunny Realm i forgot who made it but it was really good, @SirKewberth should check out those realms and maybe put em in his Museum or the quest pack cuz new qbees are coming everyday , they should see and enjoy these types of realms. :)
  • Awe!! TY so much @Yakroo !! I did work really hard on this! From the top first glance looks like a normal realm... Then you find so much underneath n overhead! Just like true game lore!! Im really glad you liked it!! I agree, it would be awesome if @SirKewberth took a look and thought it was worthy of being remembered in the museum. Ty again, really super glad you enjoyed it!!
  • Oh yeah its getting real
  • edited October 2017

Awe!! TY so much @Yakroo !! I did work really hard on this! From the top first glance looks like a normal realm... Then you find so much underneath n overhead! Just like true game lore!! Im really glad you liked it!! I agree, it would be awesome if @SirKewberth took a look and thought it was worthy of being remembered in the museum. Ty again, really super glad you enjoyed it!!

I don't know why but I only got the Lily flower from yesterday's hollawarp giveaway. Anyways, I don't think its the "BIGGEST GIVEAWAY IN CC HISTORY". Some other giveaways have more prizes? I just don't think that this giveaway is the largest
  • ooooo Someone's salty xD
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2017

Awe!! TY so much @Yakroo !! I did work really hard on this! From the top first glance looks like a normal realm... Then you find so much underneath n overhead! Just like true game lore!! Im really glad you liked it!! I agree, it would be awesome if @SirKewberth took a look and thought it was worthy of being remembered in the museum. Ty again, really super glad you enjoyed it!!

I don't know why but I only got the Lily flower from yesterday's hollawarp giveaway. Anyways, I don't think its the "BIGGEST GIVEAWAY IN CC HISTORY". Some other giveaways have more prizes? I just don't think that this giveaway is the largest
    Did you walk through the doorway? Yes the entry way tempted folks with only lily, but had you stayed and went through the door when it opened you would have walked into a realm with 8 prize machines just sitting on top to walked up to and taken from, 3 hidden prize vends that could've been found had you walked around and looked around, then even more still!!! Had you tried the parkour, the 2 quests and the survival areas... There are 26 prize machines in all. That one with the lily was simply the doorway in... Try a little patience and listening to folks next time and you would have gotten to the rest. I had everyone file into the door so i could let them know about the parkour and quests before letting them go crazy! And just to be clear... This was all new player certified so any one could have gotten to all of the prizes
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Not the biggest. I've done a bigger one back then when I was stupid and did giveaways
  • What is the realm? idk about this, and also this giveaway is massive woah!
  • Not the biggest. I've done a bigger one back then when I was stupid and did giveaways

How many machines did you put out? And you do realize you just called not only urself, but me stupid as well for doing this???
  • Awe!! TY so much @Yakroo !! I did work really hard on this! From the top first glance looks like a normal realm... Then you find so much underneath n overhead! Just like true game lore!! Im really glad you liked it!! I agree, it would be awesome if @SirKewberth took a look and thought it was worthy of being remembered in the museum. Ty again, really super glad you enjoyed it!!

Did you walk through the doorway? Yes the entry way tempted folks with only lily, but had you stayed and went through the door when it opened you would have walked into a realm with 8 prize machines just sitting on top to walked up to and taken from, 3 hidden prize vends that could've been found had you walked around and looked around, then even more still!!! Had you tried the parkour, the 2 quests and the survival areas... There are 26 prize machines in all. That one with the lily was simply the doorway in... Try a little patience and listening to folks next time and you would have gotten to the rest. I had everyone file into the door so i could let them know about the parkour and quests before letting them go crazy! And just to be clear... This was all new player certified so any one could have gotten to all of the prizes
    I've been on Cubic Castles plenty, yet so far I have not seen a single holla, and have missed out on this entirely ;-;
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Not the biggest. I've done a bigger one back then when I was stupid and did giveaways

How many machines did you put out? And you do realize you just called not only urself, but me stupid as well for doing this???
    No, it's just me.
  • Wuts the realm called.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2017
    JackFury said:

I've been on Cubic Castles plenty, yet so far I have not seen a single holla, and have missed out on this entirely ;-;
    There will still be another giveaway - I couldn't have another the next day as someone ruined the ending by pass sharing and taking all the rares that were obtainable by completing 3 of the 4 quests... Which really sucks for folks doing hard work.. So ive had to replace and buy more prizes in order to continue this.

Edited... I did the last actual free giveaway this morning.. BUT in case u missed it, there are still TONS of prizes for completeing the adventure..
    REALM NAME: Builds of Legend and Lore
    Some free, some requiring work and passwords at the end...
    AND just to be a nice person, if u missed this giveaway, find me *MaryMoon* Im normally at either my home The Chill Spot OR my shop The Epicosity Shop and tell me NOT that u missed the giveaway, but rather that i TOLD YOU to find me on forums.. Do this and ill give you a free prize as consolation...