What happened to the black umbrella and the pink umbrella?

MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
edited October 2017 in General Chat
both of which were they were rapidly lowering from 250k to 160k... will they drop?

what is the reason? a new umbrella?

goodbye passion for black umbrella :(

Comments

• Actually a new umbrella will be available in the Halloween pack. So ppl are selling them to get c to get more chance to drop that new umbrella...
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited October 2017

Actually a new umbrella will be available in the Halloween pack. So ppl are selling them to get c to get more chance to drop that new umbrella...

I placed the wrong question hehe ... I'm sorry ... now I updated the question :)

• MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited October 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Tbh black umbrella will stay low probably because with the addition of a new black-ish umbrella this will result in 2 similar looking umbrellas (one has a cobweb on it tho but w.e)
    Pink umbrella meanwhile should rise sooner or later (imo) because there will be 2 black umbrellas and only one pink..

Thanks ... What about Chicken Pet? is equal to the new pet ... will it drop? What about the black cat? Is he going to fall, too??
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2017

both of which were they were rapidly lowering from 250k to 160k... will they drop?

The black umbrella and pink umbrella dropped because this is the way the economy works. All prices in this game are mainly determined by the Law of Supply and Demand. If the amount available (the supply) goes down and the amount of players who want it (the demand) goes up, the price of the item goes up. It drops if these two factors are reversed. Currently, the supply for black and pink umbrellas isn't very high, there are only a few hundred of each in the entire game. Normally, this would make the items go up, but the demand for them right now is especially low. No one wants a black or pink umbrella when the new spider umbrella is just around the corner, so everyone is basically doing a clearance sale on these umbrellas. If you wanna buy them, now is definitely the time, as I'm sure they will rise again in price soon enough.

lucaaa795 said:

Tbh black umbrella will stay low probably because with the addition of a new black-ish umbrella this will result in 2 similar looking umbrellas (one has a cobweb on it tho but w.e)
    Pink umbrella meanwhile should rise sooner or later (imo) because there will be 2 black umbrellas and only one pink..

Thanks ... What about Chicken Pet? is equal to the new pet ... will it drop? What about the black cat? Is he going to fall, too??
    The Chicken Coop is not equal in price to the new pet, because (as stated earlier) supply and demand. The demand for chicks is ridiculously low, since few people can bear the noise, and it's a generally unexciting pet. The spider nest is new and exciting, so the demand for it will be quite high when it comes out. The black cat, however, is low on supply and high on demand, which make it still very expensive. However, if it becomes available in the Halloween Pack this year, the supply will rise. That's not to say the demand will drop, but it would certainly become less expensive. Not by that much, though. I personally hope both the pumpkin pet and the black cat will return, because when they were originally available in 2015, I was still quite poor, not even having enough cubits to buy 3 packs. It makes it kinda unfair if something is only available for a super short time for rich people and then never returns, but then again, if this never happened, we wouldn't have super rares.

Hope this helped, guys c:

• JackFury said:

The black umbrella and pink umbrella dropped because this is the way the economy works. All prices in this game are mainly determined by the Law of Supply and Demand. If the amount available (the supply) goes down and the amount of players who want it (the demand) goes up, the price of the item goes up. It drops if these two factors are reversed. Currently, the supply for black and pink umbrellas isn't very high, there are only a few hundred of each in the entire game. Normally, this would make the items go up, but the demand for them right now is especially low. No one wants a black or pink umbrella when the new spider umbrella is just around the corner, so everyone is basically doing a clearance sale on these umbrellas. If you wanna buy them, now is definitely the time, as I'm sure they will rise again in price soon enough.

lucaaa795 said:

The Chicken Coop is not equal in price to the new pet, because (as stated earlier) supply and demand. The demand for chicks is ridiculously low, since few people can bear the noise, and it's a generally unexciting pet. The spider nest is new and exciting, so the demand for it will be quite high when it comes out. The black cat, however, is low on supply and high on demand, which make it still very expensive. However, if it becomes available in the Halloween Pack this year, the supply will rise. That's not to say the demand will drop, but it would certainly become less expensive. Not by that much, though. I personally hope both the pumpkin pet and the black cat will return, because when they were originally available in 2015, I was still quite poor, not even having enough cubits to buy 3 packs. It makes it kinda unfair if something is only available for a super short time for rich people and then never returns, but then again, if this never happened, we wouldn't have super rares.

Thank's!! :D

• They will shoot back up (well, more likely pink) soon
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

This is the best explanation someone could do.
  • LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

I'm lazy as reading it ahh...
    It basicly says that they drop because there are a lot in game and people are not buying.
  • To add to what JackFury said: the prices of those items recently went through a bit of inflation because of the double cubits deal. That is, there was so many cubits pumped into the economy at once that their prices /demand "artificially" increased. The price they will most likely stabilize at is the price before the inflation. What you're seeing now is basically a recession: when people hold their money / stop spending cubits because of some uncertainty (the upcoming halloween pack).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    #Flawless said:

The black and pink umbrellas are dropping because no one needs or thinks about them at the moment, but you realize... they come once a year only when the top 50 people work very hard for it. And who knows, they MIGHT not even come back??
    If you think about it, those top 50 people on the easter event worked pretty hard for them, days of work. Competing, and working really hard for them. IN MY OPINION, they dropped only because of the new umbrella coming up and how many people dont want them anymore. But I realize how rare they are. But this is only my opinion.

Speech 100