Can hackers hack my account ?

Hi guys
Can hackers hack my account ? is it real ?
Thanks

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They can, if u go to a Website that can give u Free cubits..

IMPORTANT.

Its not working if u go to that website u can lose u items and u account

BUT
    if just play u normal u cant get hacked
    Cubic Castles is Safe
  • Hi
    #CubicCastlesIsSafe
  • Steal and hack is not the same ,
    They can steal it using these websites, but I don't think anyone hacked cc yet . Probably too busy with bigger targets ?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    If you have an easy to guess password, or if you tend to fall for 3rd party scams, then your account might be at risk. If you keep your email and cc passwords long and secure, you should be fine.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

If you have an easy to guess password, or if you tend to fall for 3rd party scams, then your account might be at risk. If you keep your email and cc passwords long and secure, you should be fine.

Pretty sure guessing passwords is not considered as hacking. Third party scams are just stealing.

But yes, it is possible for your account to get hacked if a hacker hacks into the Cubic Castles cloud and manages to get all the player's information.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Pretty sure guessing passwords is not considered as hacking. Third party scams are just stealing.
    Trying to guess or gain the password of an account that is not yours is by definition hacking.
    Hack(ing) = gain unauthorized access to data in a system or computer.
    "they hacked into the bank's computer"

• galantis said:

IMPORTANT.

BUT
    Cubic Castles is Safe

Your very unlikely to get hacked. Anything is possible, just cc isn't that big so pretty much no one targets it.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017

galantis said:

IMPORTANT.

BUT
    Cubic Castles is Safe

Your very unlikely to get hacked. Anything is possible, just cc isn't that big so pretty much no one targets it.
    I’m never Heard a complaint that semoune get hacked

without go to a site

Or a fake staff in Instagram or facebook

Maybe if semoune Sneeking in ur Pc/phone and open Cubic Castles.

CubicCastles is 99% Safe
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited October 2017
    galantis said:

galantis said:

IMPORTANT.

BUT
    Cubic Castles is Safe

I’m never Heard a complaint that semoune get hacked

without go to a site

Or a fake staff in Instagram or facebook

Maybe if semoune Sneeking in ur Pc/phone and open Cubic Castles.

CubicCastles is 99% Safe

Dunno, i've heard someone got hacked but they never reveal their password. Thought i guess they did but they didn't know/forgot. Or that's just me having another dream that i thought it happened
  • i believe PERMISSION in my realm has been hacked 1-3 times and yes i am SURE that it has and it waasnt my friend or brother etc..
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2017
    Ok, I know this user is banned and all, so it doesn't matter, but listen up people: if someone figures out your password because it was easy to guess, you did not get hacked. If you typed your password into a "free cubits" website and subsequently lost items because you literally just told them your password, you did not get hacked. A hacker is an incredibly skilled computer user who knows how to bypass the security of a certain system. Technically, ANYTHING can be hacked, but that all depends on the skill of the hacker and how good the encryption is on the game files. All files are encrypted and usually have a firewall as well, but hacking can happen to any game. I'm sure Cubic Castles has very secure protections, as we rarely hear genuine hacking reports. Most people who report to be "hacked" did something stupid, like entering their password in an anonymous website for "free cubits".
  • go to this site:ccfreecubitsnoscamxDhahaactaullyitsascamhahagetscammedm8.com for free password changing :O xD (jk)
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    JackFury said:

Ok, I know this user is banned and all, so it doesn't matter, but listen up people: if someone figures out your password because it was easy to guess, you did not get hacked. If you typed your password into a "free cubits" website and subsequently lost items because you literally just told them your password, you did not get hacked. A hacker is an incredibly skilled computer user who knows how to bypass the security of a certain system. Technically, ANYTHING can be hacked, but that all depends on the skill of the hacker and how good the encryption is on the game files. All files are encrypted and usually have a firewall as well, but hacking can happen to any game. I'm sure Cubic Castles has very secure protections, as we rarely hear genuine hacking reports. Most people who report to be "hacked" did something stupid, like entering their password in an anonymous website for "free cubits".

That's exactly what I was trying to say XD