Scam Reports

HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
edited February 2017 in Community
This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
- How they did it.
- What losses you had.
- Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
- Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

Comments

• -Dont know realm name.Scammer is Jimmy Savil
    -They (i think,maybe not true)hacked in my realm to get permission
    -I lost 2000c worth items,and he attacked all my realms and twice and said he will put nuke in one of 'em,so total losses would be about 4000c
    -few months ago
  • I know a person who was cursing, and being racist at Race! Race! Race! His/Her name is LightBlueLover66
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *>Remo<* said:

-Dont know realm name.Scammer is Jimmy Savil
    -They (i think,maybe not true)hacked in my realm to get permission
    -I lost 2000c worth items,and he attacked all my realms and twice and said he will put nuke in one of 'em,so total losses would be about 4000c
    -few months ago

Just note that only owner can use a nuke in his or her realm or room.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    He doesn't have a forums account so I took a screenshot of his side of the story for the scam reports.

spartango
  • Scammer's name: =(Blood PH)=
    Realm name: Blood's supreme realm
    Scammed Items: Dark Angel Wings
    Date: February 7th 2016
    Scamming tactic: Drop Game
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Scammers name- *=Fire fox=*
    Took rubber blocks from my friends and wanted her to give her dirt to him but she didnt want/have.So he started calling her names AND ME also.I reported him and made my friend new rubber blocks.
    I have screenshot in any case you need it
  • hailmetal said:

Took rubber blocks from my friends and wanted her to give her dirt to him but she didnt want/have.So he started calling her names AND ME also.I reported him and made my friend new rubber blocks.

I'm not sure if this counts as "scamming" stealing rubber blocks counts but calling names doesn't really count.
  • hailmetal said:

The current time has *firefox* and malenti^^ both are in cohoot by hosting a donate for giveaway.

My loss are 2 hollas.

Nothing to lose to the scammer but I pity those that donate and yet no moderator turn up.
  • scammers name- moshkela7
    realm name: search up moshkela in a lobby/overworld
    losses, check what he is wearing. everything he is wearing was stolen from a player (none from me tho)last time i saw him he had dark angels, bunny top hat, chef coat, and a lot more. he uses the drop game to scam people. He goes to holla worlds and tells people; "tp for free stuff!"then he makes them drop their rares and bam, they get scammed.

This isnt a scam but some images of Aya drevis and snowball.

You need to remove the image because it contains profanity, and you shouldn't post in the scam reports unless it has to do with scamming.
  • SCAMMERS: YENZKIE AND PRINCE GABRIEL
    VICTIMS: NOODLE AND ALISA(gave her bunny ears to lessen her sadness)Screenshot_2016-02-24-13-48-53
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please keep the forums clean of any profanity and abuse, even if it's in form of screenshots that you're reporting with. For that, you can contact our support or one of the moderators.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited February 2016
    -Pick a block (if I remember right)/Hmonglord is the IGN
    _there are 5 chests, you get to pick one by paying 100c in a trade for a "Telefood" that you'll use to get in from that glassed area, as you can see from the pic.
    2016-02-28_00002
    there are two more other players who got banned I assume because I got banned right after the two disappeared.
    Chaddy is the IGN of the other victim, I don't remember the other one. Sledge cuesmith 83 is another victim because he's inside with me. now I don't know if auto xiong is a victim or a friend of hmonglord. 2016-02-28_00003
    -just lost 100c that's all (calm)
    -today / feb 27 20:19:54 2016
  • archimedarchimed Member
    edited July 2016
    2016-02-27_00004
    2016-02-27_00005
    2016-02-27_00001
    2016-02-27_00002
    2016-02-27_00003
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    The Mine Stalker...

It has come to my attention that players will add you as a friend when you go into a mine. Then they will look up your realm and go in to see if you have your realm set to 'Friends can build here'. They has always been players who will ask to be your friend as soon as they enter your realm to check if they can build there., They do this not to build but in fact to just plain steal all your stuff. The lowest scum will just start taking things even while you are there.
    While we can stop most players from doing bad, the fact remains that these scammers, and thieves will always continue till the Admins adopt a 'ZERO' tolerance to bad behavior.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Why set it to friends in the first place? I only do trusted only. Usually players who set it to friends only have nothing rare in the place.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

Why set it to friends in the first place? I only do trusted only. Usually players who set it to friends only have nothing rare in the place.

Why do you even need to ask why I would set my realm to friends? I am talking to the noobs. I don't post to get Karma either like a lot here.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Scammer's Name: Chevy
    Scammed my press hat... I was dumb to play a short drop game... I didn't know that Chevy had a perm, so he fell from above and swooped it.
    Happened around December 27-30
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

Scammed my press hat... I was dumb to play a short drop game... I didn't know that Chevy had a perm, so he fell from above and swooped it.

Chevy the scammer, he scammed my friends Krampus..

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    edited March 2016
    Fake pay away
    Scammer: >SIF BOSS<
    Loss: I lost 10c but it was worth it, though lots of other people lost way more.
    Time: 9AM March 1st Cubic Time
    How: Fake payaway.

>SIF BOSS< sent a holla about a giveaway when people give their cubits to the piggy and reach 1k cubits he would let everyone in and get the items in the prize dispenser.
    He started to say numbers of cubits in the piggy as the time goes. I've put 10 cubits in the piggy when he was at around 100 c but after that he did not say the sum I've put but said less.
    After a while he said that he would let people in at 500 c, then when it reached 336 c he stopped and talked a bit, then the piggy magically got only 300 c without any moves. That is how I knew it was a full scam, since people also said they gave around 500 c and the scammer didn't say the real number of cubits in the piggy.

Spoiler:

EDIT: I came back to see everyone left and the items in the prize dispenser are gone, someone saying You're the best SIF!. I thought this was a real scam, sorry!
    TheTimMan said:

Why do you even need to ask why I would set my realm to friends? I am talking to the noobs. I don't post to get Karma either like a lot here.
    Okay I understand that you are giving others a warning, but I'm also saying that they should also consider using the trusted option too...
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    edited March 2016
    >pyswar< said:

Chevy the scammer, he scammed my friends Krampus..

Yea.... I saw a Krampus when I entered the realm...I feel so bad for ppl tricked D:
  • Scammer name: []waddles[] he/she change name allready
    Scam my : pig lvl 49 and orenges scaft
    Date:15 Feb
    Tactic : hack speed and perm
  • Scammer Name: *> King Zander <*
    Date: 3/4/2016
    What They Scammed: Level 0 MeeMew
    How Did They Scam It: Had perms in realm and stole it
    This is not my report, this is Southern Dragonfly's, King Zander had perms then boom, took it. You get earned trust then boom. Stolen.
    Please return o3o
    King Zander claims that he didn't, becuase liars lie. Right.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited March 2016
    King zander is not a scammer o-o
  • edited March 2016
    Sorry, it was a misunderstanding. Silly Southern >.>

Okay, we got a scammer. Payaway
    So....
    His username is GEazy
    Date is 3/6/2016
    He scamed a lot of cubits from people
    I do not know how to screenshot, but this is the following he said
    "1,836! 2K AND WE WILL OPEN!"

"700 MORE, WE NEED MORE"
    We get to 2k
    He destroys the Prize Machine and Prizes
    Throws out webs and leaves

Their names navdhit and GEazy.

I went to another payaway scam hosted by the players navdhit and GEazy, I believe these are alternate accounts. NEVER go to a payaway, these are 99% scams.
    I do this to raise awareness that these are SCAMS! Please do not go to them and waste your cubits.
    I don't understand why people always try payaways. They should realized by now, that hardly anyone will donate.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    edited March 2016
    EDIT: Sorry for the misunderstanding, it wasn't a scam. Please remove post
This discussion has been closed.