Complete Cut-O-Matik 5000 Sculpty Crafting Guide

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited October 2017 in General Chat
Note: I have created an actual wiki page for this item, use it instead: http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Cut-O-Matik_5000!

So they added a way to craft sculpty blocks in Cubic Castles, which is awesome. Here's how to craft the Cut-O-Matik 5000:

6x Stainless Steel Plate
6x Steel Gear
6x Gizmo
6x Spring
Screwdriver

However, by now most of you know how to craft it, so that's pretty useless info. But now that you've crafted your Cut-O-Matik, how do you use it? It doesn't come with any instructions...

The way it works is that you can craft any kind of sculpty block that is currently available. For example, you can craft sculpty grass, but not sculpty water.
Each sculpty block is made of 1 block, but they all craft 5 at a time. It takes 5 grass to make 5 sculpty grass. You cannot craft single blocks.
No matter what you craft, it will ALWAYS take 45 minutes. I kinda hope they'll change this, or at least add a queue.

The recipes for all the regular sculpty blocks (such as sculpty iron or dirt) are simple, it's just 5 for 5. (e.g. 5 dirt for 5 sculpty dirt, simple enough.)

The recipes for sculpty pixels, however, are a little more complicated. It takes 5 white plaster and a bit of dye to make 5 sculpty pixels. Some plain colors only take one dye, while others take a mix of 2. Here are all the recipes for sculpty pixels:

White Pixels = 5 white plaster + White dye
Pink Pixels = 5 white plaster + Pink dye
Tan Pixels = 5 white plaster + Red dye + White dye
Red Pixels = 5 white plaster + Red dye
Burnt Umber Pixels (a.k.a. brown) = 5 white plaster + Red dye + Black dye
Yellow Pixels = 5 white plaster + Yellow dye
Orange Pixels = 5 white plaster + Red dye + Yellow dye
Light Green Pixels = 5 white plaster + White dye + Green dye
Deep Green Pixels = 5 white plaster + Green dye
Cyan Pixels = 5 white plaster + Green dye + Blue dye
Light Blue Pixels = 5 white plaster + Blue dye + White dye
Indigo Pixels = 5 white plaster + Blue dye
Dark Purple Pixels = 5 white plaster + Purple dye
Gray Pixels = 5 white plaster + Black dye
Light Gray Pixels = 5 white plaster + Black dye + White dye

Whew, that was a lot to write! I'm 99% sure I got all of them, but if I missed one, let me know!

Yes, I know plenty of you have already figured out all about how do this, so please, no hate comments.

Happy cutting! :D

Comments

• Thank you so much, helped a lot
  • This guide was SUPPPPPER HELPFUL :D!
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Really good guild, most would just say the recipe, but yo go above and beyond telling the sculpty blocks recipes and the time they take. A full guide.
  • thank you so much you are the best i have made over 1000 of each!
  • Thank you very much! *Bows down to king of crafting*
  • So It Means.........Pixel is cheaper now >_> my Gosh i bought them 3c each
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for the guide! Would love to see this added to the wiki if it hasn't been already done, as I tend to lose threads on the forums, but this is perfect for the wiki reference!

Oh, one question, can the marbles be made into sculpty blocks? It doesn't include them on the CC crafting recipe page, but I would love to have some marble sculpty blocks to make corner steps. If not, would love to see marble added to the options in a future update, CC.
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited October 2017
    Uhh anyone else wants this post to be announced?
  • Thanks!!!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    b3achy said:

Thanks for the guide! Would love to see this added to the wiki if it hasn't been already done, as I tend to lose threads on the forums, but this is perfect for the wiki reference!

Oh, one question, can the marbles be made into sculpty blocks? It doesn't include them on the CC crafting recipe page, but I would love to have some marble sculpty blocks to make corner steps. If not, would love to see marble added to the options in a future update, CC.

Remember anyone can edit the wiki. Even YOU could add it!
  • Click this to see the picture guide (Picture)
  • b3achy said:

Indeed, and when I get some free time (which isn't in my near future right now), I do plan to augment the wiki. I am just trying to encourage others who are writing these wonderful guides to be part of supporting the development of the wiki and us not losing this great information as it gets buried over time in the forums (like so many other good bits of information have in the past)...and also trying to encourage people to use the wiki as more of a reference than thinking all information on CC is in the forum threads too. :)
  • b3achy said:

I thought about editing the wiki, but no one ever goes to the wiki. They use the Cubic Castles website or the Forums...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    JackFury said:

b3achy said:

I thought about editing the wiki, but no one ever goes to the wiki. They use the Cubic Castles website or the Forums...
    That could change over time if people edit it and make it a good resource.
  • JackFury said:

b3achy said:

That could change over time if people edit it and make it a good resource.
    Alright, I'll add it XD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2017
    Ok, I have created full info pages on the wiki for both the Cut-O-Matik 5000 and Sculpty Blocks and Pixels. I feel so accomplished :D It took me a few hours to get it all done. If anyone else wants to edit the wiki, just want to let you know that it helps if you've dabbled in Javascript before. The guys who set up the wiki were nice and created some fill-in-the-blank templates for pages, but it still helps if you know at least some Javascript. Happy editing :3

http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Cut-O-Matik_5000!
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Sculpty_Blocks
  • jacklikestuffjacklikestuff Member
    edited October 2017
    JackFury said:

Ok, I have created full info pages on the wiki for both the Cut-O-Matik 5000 and Sculpty Blocks and Pixels. I feel so accomplished :D It took me a few hours to get it all done. If anyone else wants to edit the wiki, just want to let you know that it helps if you've dabbled in Javascript before. The guys who set up the wiki were nice and created some fill-in-the-blank templates for pages, but it still helps if you know at least some Javascript. Happy editing :3

http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Cut-O-Matik_5000!
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Sculpty_Blocks

Very detailed wiki pages! Will come in very handy.
  • Very helpful! Thanks :D