About spending real money :D

Okey so before i start im want to invite u to my other discussion called "About scammers/scam" :)

So... i have little experience it spending real money on internet , i spend like 20 euros on cubic castles (when u read this maybe more) and like 50 on Steam , cs:go and other Steam games

Okey now i start xD
1. Spending money on Cubic Castles is good ?
-Yup i think nothing bad is in spending money on this and we can say the prices is really cheap 20 dollars (or something like this) for 50k ? Wow nice ! So if you are not poor u can spend some money on this game xD Also we support Cosmic Cow by doing this !
2.Peoples who spend money on CC are noobs ?
-NO DEFINETLY NO !
3. Wasting money?
-Nah u will not regret this , you can sell some skins or keys on Steam xD Yea sure i am joking lel but u can sell some steam items i
think ;D
(Bassicaly i buy PSC)

What do u think about spending real money on games? Come to discussion !

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Together me and Tim spent over $500 on this game, and do plan to spend more.
  • Wew nice :O
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I never spend real money on games because half of the things we can buy can be gotten without buying and because my parents don't allow me to.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I only spend money when I need something! :D
  • I never actually spend money on the game, but I proved myself that I had earned over 70,000c in over 3 months :D
  • I never spend money in game, cos lots of my friend that spent lot of money quit the game cos they're bored, and I can made 70k++c in some weeks or months and why I need c if I have nice friends in game :3
  • Yea, friends are better than cubits, but nowadays, players are VERY VERY greedy. They see a rare hat and they buy it and sell. The game has changed a LOT. I confess, I have over 200 friends ingame, but only 10-20 real friends. Some are just strangers to me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ._. I need friend... lots of my friend quit this game cos they're bored, and all of them are my in-game best friends also my real bff quit cos the same reason
    And well nowadays, players are like what you said 007, that different with old players that very nice to others, now when someone ask for a donation, the owner will ban them, but long time ago when someone ask for a donation, the owner will give them donation, even it just a normal clothing they will appreciate it
  • Yes, this game changed alot from enjoyment, free PDC, to PDC cscams. Free giveaways to payaways. Donarions to drop games. Seriously?
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited February 2016
    My opinion: I will spend on games which I think It's good. (after spending bunch of hours playing a game)
    And CC? Yes It's worth spending on this game. The main problem is that I need credit/debit card, which is impossible for me to have one (For now)

._. I need friend... lots of my friend quit this game cos they're bored, and all of them are my in-game best friends also my real bff quit cos the same reason
    And well nowadays, players are like what you said 007, that different with old players that very nice to others, now when someone ask for a donation, the owner will ban them, but long time ago when someone ask for a donation, the owner will give them donation, even it just a normal clothing they will appreciate it

Yes, this game changed alot from enjoyment, free PDC, to PDC cscams. Free giveaways to payaways. Donarions to drop games. Seriously?

True. Even though I haven't been playing CC long enough, but I've seen the changes.
    I agree with KnoP, it's not worth spending big chunks of cash onto a game if you're planning playing for a period of time.

I have player a game for 5, nearly 6 years I have spent more then I'd like to admit on it. I have played this 4 months and spent $0. I do planning on spending soon, but with the edge of me wanting to quit daily I am not spending a single $ on this game.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I only spend money on CC as an extra. It should never decide how you play your game.

Yea, friends are better than cubits, but nowadays, players are VERY VERY greedy. They see a rare hat and they buy it and sell. The game has changed a LOT. I confess, I have over 200 friends ingame, but only 10-20 real friends. Some are just strangers to me.

It is a bit the same in real life. But some people prefer being rich rather than having friends. To be honest being alone is not very nice because I experience that every evening (my parents are at work but since they are nearby I can stay home alone).
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    dude 20 dollar is expensive,thats how i get in a month.if youre rich good for you but not for me
  • If i could i could buy 500k cubits :)

I wont say what i spent in the game since it's a bit crazy, but i always count like that:
    "You have to take care about the price of your activity. What is the price you pay for what time you spend on it?"
    That's to say, and i'm not proud of it:
    I payed a playstation III something like 300 euros and like 200 euros in games. I played this no more than 20 hours... What the deal? 25 euros per hour?

My god.... i just wasted money.

Since i played over 3000 hours at Cubic Castle, it will ever be a better invest.

No shame. Just money, logic & love.

Wut,Dont u use dollars?
    *>Remo<* said:

If i could i could buy 500k cubits :)

I wont say what i spent in the game since it's a bit crazy, but i always count like that:
    "You have to take care about the price of your activity. What is the price you pay for what time you spend on it?"
    I payed a playstation III something like 300 euros and like 200 euros in games. I played this no more than 20 hours... What the deal? 25 euros per hour?

Since i played over 3000 hours at Cubic Castle, it will ever be a better invest.

Wut,Dont u use dollars?
    I'm pretty sure in Europe we use euros, not dollars. I also use euros
  • MrShinoMrShino Member
    edited March 2016
    Yea i understand if u are poor xd but 20 dollars ? I think its nothing xD (and no , im not rich)

Yea... Telling about how much i spend is little crazy but i just want to show peoples i have little experience.

Beacouse how i can make discussion about spending real money if im never spend any money on this game ? (if u know what i mean)

no show, i mean tell peoples* xD

Multi-posts merged and removed. Please use the edit button within your first post instead of posting many replies one after another. - Cortana
    edited March 2016
    MrShino said:

no show, i mean tell peoples* xD

And although I never spend money on games because some of the games are paid (so no need to pay) and some paid features are available even without paying but just being patient. Plus, 20 dollars might be nothing, but as for gaming it is to me really expansive, no matter how rich I may be.
  • FrenchyyyFrenchyyy Member
    edited March 2016
    I think it's good to spend some real money in the game from time to time... Think! This game is free on all platforms, how the owners will get money to improve the game servers??
    With the help of some cubits buyers of course!!....
    In reality I spent like $150 in this game, and me too I'm against spending alot in one time (I bought $50 pack, then another $50, then 2 $20 then some $5)
    Think positive, help the game get better! Thought I played an online game that got deleted because of financial problems.....
    (Even I would buy the entire game if I had lots of money
  • I cant pay because dollar is so expensive, if it wasnt i would some games that i play including cc
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    piratax10 said:

I cant pay because dollar is so expensive, if it wasnt i would some games that i play including cc

We all do the best we can, we can also support the game by giving good ratings and stuff.
  • I spend a lot of money on cubic castles. I've gotten a lot of hate for it, but this is the way I see it: when I buy cubits, I use them to do a lot, making me happy. So, although indirectly, money=happiness. Seems like a fair trade to me!
    Perfct said:

I spend a lot of money on cubic castles. I've gotten a lot of hate for it, but this is the way I see it: when I buy cubits, I use them to do a lot, making me happy. So, although indirectly, money=happiness. Seems like a fair trade to me!

To be honest, that happiness doesn't stay permanent, so I don't really find it worth to pay in addition of my parents not wanting me to pay either.
  • But my point is to me the temporary happiness is worth it, regardless of how long it is. I understand how some younger players without much money may feel otherwise.
    People work hard every week/month/year to earn $/£ etc.... people like to chill and play there games. No one should "Hate" or judge a player by how much they do/do not spend.

I agree Perfect, temporary happiness is good. It's worth it. Granted permanent happiness can be amazing, but tell me one person who's permanently happy :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

People work hard every week/month/year to earn $/£ etc.... people like to chill and play there games. No one should "Hate" or judge a player by how much they do/do not spend.

I agree Perfect, temporary happiness is good. It's worth it. Granted permanent happiness can be amazing, but tell me one person who's permanently happy :)

I think generally players see people who actually buy stuff from the game as someone who hands out stuff, till they find out they don't. Then players start to hate on that player. But like you said, why hate on players about how the spend their money? It' theirs and they can decide how to use it.
    Agreed! But weather a selected player spends or does not he'll get begged. I personally have never spent on this game. Yes, I have done Tapjoy *looks at patron*... but that's beside the point. I have EARN'T cubits, any cubits, items, blocks, realms, room, clothing, pet etc... is 100% EARN'T or mined of course.

You don't have to spend to be rich, you don't have to be rich to be famous, you don't need to be famous. You just need to enjoy yourself's, and if enjoying your self's involves spending hours on Tapjoy or spending your EARN'T cash I say do it. You earn it, you spend it.

Also, for all you haters who hate the spenders. You think the cubits you earn come from mines/quests? NO! The cubits you earn are mostly brought cubits. And without spenders we wouldn't have a game. How else would admins pay for severs, apple, google, steam, severs etc...? Even doing Tapjoy helps. Remember treat yourself's with cubits you're helping the game grow too.

Agreed! But weather a selected player spends or does not he'll get begged. I personally have never spent on this game. Yes, I have done Tapjoy *looks at patron*... but that's beside the point. I have EARN'T cubits, any cubits, items, blocks, realms, room, clothing, pet etc... is 100% EARN'T or mined of course.

You don't have to spend to be rich, you don't have to be rich to be famous, you don't need to be famous. You just need to enjoy yourself's, and if enjoying your self's involves spending hours on Tapjoy or spending your EARN'T cash I say do it. You earn it, you spend it.

Also, for all you haters who hate the spenders. You think the cubits you earn come from mines/quests? NO! The cubits you earn are mostly brought cubits. And without spenders we wouldn't have a game. How else would admins pay for severs, apple, google, steam, severs etc...? Even doing Tapjoy helps. Remember treat yourself's with cubits you're helping the game grow too.

Preach! Now the only problem is that most younger players ( not all but generally) don't realize this or understand this.
    I'll put it in words kids under stand. If the people who spend start NOT spending we can say goodbye to Cubic Castles. :)