The Cubic Cops! Now Hiring!

edited October 2017 in Community
I am currently upset about all of the trouble going on lately, and i decided to put a stop to it.

The Cubic Cops - How to join the investigation team

Simply sign up here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScD2zrQBsdG-r2uKKj61UjBUNngwyKBhsEwbluhEwThwhDxsg/viewform

Please note that I will only choose people who seem the most responsible & organized.

I will PM you if your chosen.
FAQ

Do you have to pay to assign us a case?
A: It's free, smelly seagull.

What happens if we get considered and chosen to work on the team?
A: I will PM you if you're chosen :-).

Now, what do I mean by "assigning" cases?

I mean that if you have some mysterious issue, you may report it to us. We can do all we can to find out thd truth.

Medication
OrangeTail

Answer to questions:
This is not a clan.
People who are chosen will be put into a pming system where we will discuss cases.
When we get a case, All of the chosen HAVE to participate in getting it solved
If we get a case that involves loss in an item, it may be refunded. However, If the item is an expensive item (Krampus Mask for example), We may not be able to revive that specific item.

Comments

• Is this a clan?

Btw Im really into joining cool groups, especially those that include what I love and do best.

The Cubic Times I joined because I love reading and writing o3o

This is perfect for my righteous side and my gut feeling that I want to destroy all frauds o3o
  • I really want to help others! i'll try to be chosen!

Is this a clan?

Btw Im really into joining cool groups, especially those that include what I love and do best.

This is perfect for my righteous side and my gut feeling that I want to destroy all frauds o3o

The Cubic Times was created to improve writing skills too :D
  • I really want to help others! i'll try to be chosen!

Is this a clan?

The Cubic Times was created to improve writing skills too :D
    Ooh o3o
  • Hmm... Would you be able to explain further what it is you do? And how you would help to 'put a stop' to some of the wrong-doings? Is this A group, clan, role-play? Or are you simply trying to get a platform started to help in game players? Check out scam hollas? Im guessing here, and just curious enough to ask for more info.
    Anyone who helps the community is good people!
  • Why are you different from these clan , full of players trying to catch scammers when they don't have any authority or power ?
  • edited October 2017
    Please do the form if you want to sign up if youhave not already.
  • I'm not trying to be rude but maybe people would be more inclined to help if they knew what they were getting into
    Like what Gundam and *marymoon* have asked
    They wonder and want more detailed information.

Unless ur pming them answers to there questions ..... Then ignore me
    .-.
    I'm just suggesting a little more info so others know what there getting into more detailed.
    I don't wanna be rude or mean
    X_X
  • I'm not trying to be rude but maybe people would be more inclined to help if they knew what they were getting into

.-.
    I'm just suggesting a little more info so others know what there getting into more detailed.
    X_X

No PM , no answers just so you are aware. This thread is being bumped without answers or details... And i don't get it either... If you are going to bump the thread to get ppl to join maybe the reason this thread is bare is failure to answer questions, not lack of being seen
  • edited October 2017

I'm not trying to be rude but maybe people would be more inclined to help if they knew what they were getting into

.-.
    X_X

No PM , no answers just so you are aware. This thread is being bumped without answers or details... And i don't get it either... If you are going to bump the thread to get ppl to join maybe the reason this thread is bare is failure to answer questions, not lack of being seen
    I've submitted a form hoping if I do this snowy will provide the answers people ask and then put them here
    Yes I really wanna join, just want more info.
  • edited October 2017

I'm not trying to be rude but maybe people would be more inclined to help if they knew what they were getting into

.-.
    X_X

I've submitted a form hoping if I do this snowy will provide the answers people ask and then put them here
    Yes I really wanna join, just want more info.
    Okay i'll fix the thread.
    Edit: @-Gundam- I do not understand your question.
  • explain pls i still dont get it?

- question 1 :what kind of trouble is going on?

- question 2: explain CUBIC Cops pls because when i hear the word cubic cops i instantly think of some sort of false moderators ...which i think would be a bad idea..and that brings me too question 3.

-question 3: how can you know who is responsible and who is not?

bottomline is : i dont get it :)

Answers Answers Answers :) ty

Grtz , Koek :)
  • Koekenbak said:

explain pls i still dont get it?

- question 2: explain CUBIC Cops pls because when i hear the word cubic cops i instantly think of some sort of false moderators ...which i think would be a bad idea..and that brings me too question 3.

Eh, Nothing yet is going on that interests us.
    These are not mini-mods. We just reduce the trouble.
    By their replies and reputation I can tell.

• Koekenbak said:

One of the causes of scamming are arguements, and its beacuse of the qbees. Cubic Cops is made so that we can help other people solve simple problem before anything BAD happen.
  • hi the questiondude again :)

It would be alot easier for ppl too understand if you give us an example scenario no?
    This thread is mysterious and it needs to be investigated ;)
    Grtz, Koek :)
  • Koekenbak said:

So you're publicly shaming them ? That's the only thing you could do, but also the worse, since you don't have the staff's tools to know what is wrong or right .

My question was basically : what's the difference between you and mini mods ?
  • Wow, nice question Gundam, try to ask it to yourself ;).

Mini-Mods : they are people that are helping mods to lessen their work in a hard way, some mini mods start individual arguements resulting a mod to stop it (not very helpful probably).

Cubic Cops : We used to help other simple problems usually commons are for newbies. We dont need any things and not to push other people do their right actions. As possible, we must control our temper and do our best at the max limit.
  • Wow, nice question Gundam, try to ask it to yourself ;).

Mini-Mods : they are people that are helping mods to lessen their work in a hard way, some mini mods start individual arguements resulting a mod to stop it (not very helpful probably).

Cubic Cops : We used to help other simple problems usually commons are for newbies. We dont need any things and not to push other people do their right actions. As possible, we must control our temper and do our best at the max limit.

What is that limit ? Btw no need to insult me . If you can't take opinions, don't answer .