The Tapjoy offers are not working anymore...

Whenever I do one, after spending all that time, I do not get any cubits.

Comments

• Ads are the only ones to not work...
  • Tapjoy's Quick Action offers don't work at all, even in the other games. Instead, do the "Download apps" offer. It will work 100%. That's why Quick Actions have more rewards, it's fake. Even if you report it just tells you to do it again. Don't waste your time, because I know it never works.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited October 2017
    Here are two offers :

As you can see , one has a blue icon, the other one a green icon .

The green icon works with Google play, Wich is the only really safe way to get paid .the blue one goes through a browser to redirect you from places to places, and isn't that safe .

Most of the green icons only asks you to download the game, not much else , but you'll need to launch the game and play a bit for the offer to work .

Also, the blue iconed gives a lot of cubits , too much to be real . The green one doesn't give a lot, but unfortunately works . I never came across offers that gave more than hundreds of cubits, maybe a thousand but not higher .
    If the green ones don't work with you, well there's a problem .

• Tapjoys offers stopped working for me months ago... I contacted support but didn't have answers so...
  • yknow i just got a new phone, and they were just wrking and suddent they wont even open i tap the free offers button and nothing happens...
  • -Gundam- said:

Here are two offers :

As you can see , one has a blue icon, the other one a green icon .

The green icon works with Google play, Wich is the only really safe way to get paid .the blue one goes through a browser to redirect you from places to places, and isn't that safe .

Most of the green icons only asks you to download the game, not much else , but you'll need to launch the game and play a bit for the offer to work .

Also, the blue iconed gives a lot of cubits , too much to be real . The green one doesn't give a lot, but unfortunately works . I never came across offers that gave more than hundreds of cubits, maybe a thousand but not higher .
    If the green ones don't work with you, well there's a problem .

I agree with you because I have done over 10 times with the "quick action" offer and it never works. The green one works every time and you get cubits instantly. I suggest not wasting too much time doing the "quick action" function. It's obvious isn't it? Like an offer of "quick action" can give you 3000++cubits. Obviously, it won't give you that much for free.
  • We will look into this. It's possible we have to update our tapjoy SDK to their latest. It will not be in the upcoming update, though.
  • CosmicCow said:

We will look into this. It's possible we have to update our tapjoy SDK to their latest. It will not be in the upcoming update, though.

Okay, Thanks.
  • CosmicCow said:

We will look into this. It's possible we have to update our tapjoy SDK to their latest. It will not be in the upcoming update, though.

I think that Tapjoy already knew the problem but just hesitates to fix it. The problem is with Tapjoy, not the game.
  • tapjoy wont even popup for my iphone. and it just worked not even a week when i got the phone. the offers dont even appear. i just click on free cubits and nothing happens....
  • CosmicCow said:

I think that Tapjoy already knew the problem but just hesitates to fix it. The problem is with Tapjoy, not the game.
    It could be, but I won'y know until we update to their latest. For what it's worth, my experience dealing with them has always been pleasant, as a dev.

• CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

It could be, but I won'y know until we update to their latest. For what it's worth, my experience dealing with them has always been pleasant, as a dev.

I think the picture is already obvious that it is fake. How can the quick action be 3000+cubits and the download apps are just worth 90cubits? It's just not logical, quick actions are supposed to be more easier but why can the reward be so high? It just doesn't make sense to me.
  • CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

I think the picture is already obvious that it is fake. How can the quick action be 3000+cubits and the download apps are just worth 90cubits? It's just not logical, quick actions are supposed to be more easier but why can the reward be so high? It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Some of the quick actions worked for me.
  • Most offers don't work for me either, only a rare chance they do. 1 time a watched like an ad and got 77 cubits #TOOGOOD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

It's because you have to reach level 20 in that game. Even thought it's labeled quick action it's not.
  • U said:

CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

It's because you have to reach level 20 in that game. Even thought it's labeled quick action it's not.
    Hello I'm not that dumb! I read what it told me to do, and when I did it the offer vanished. When I clicked the function:"missing cubits" I couldn't find the offer that I wanted to. If you can screenshot as a proof, don't simply judge people when you don't have evidence about it.
  • U said:

CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

Hello I'm not that dumb! I read what it told me to do, and when I did it the offer vanished. When I clicked the function:"missing cubits" I couldn't find the offer that I wanted to. If you can screenshot as a proof, don't simply judge people when you don't have evidence about it.
    Please, U was just explaining.
  • U said:

CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

Please, U was just explaining.
    Ok I was just mad because I did every steps the offer required and it NEVER worked. I did like 5to10 times! And he thought that I didn't do the steps it told me to