Scam Reports

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Xeymir said:

xSongokuGodx Was asking players to jack off, and then blames me for saying it... I told him I took a screen shot, and I am going to report him, but then he started being very rude.
    Player: xSongokuGodx
    Realm: Lobby

Has been dealt with. Next time PM this kind of reports to one of the ingame moderators.

• Xeymir said:

lucaaa795 said:

I was trying to sell my slime costume and 2x headlessness alltogether. A player called lollipop was buying all of them for 266k but later she said she only wants my headlessness. I denied saying I only sell all of them together. Then she said I wasted her time and she started calling me a 'Noob'. After some time she also hollad saying
    "I am buying headless 100k each
    and Alex is noob"
    This may not be a serious issue but a warning to the player should be given so he/she thinks before saying it to anyone.
    Thanks!

Can't believe you got triggered by someone calling you "noob"
    lmao take it slowly
    the word itself isnt censored so i dont see why he should get a warning
    Well its kinda bullying :v although not very offensive. But being rude through hollas is against the rules I think
    Its not the word, but the bullying associated with it. And its not ok. I don't think this goes in spam reports though. I would pm a mod here in forums to discuss this further.
  • This happened long ago..
    Scammer : @BANEFUL DARK LORD@ and Amber Kate
    Scam : Drop game

I know I'm stupid but I dropped all my rares to the drop game. First he gave me the stuff I win to make it look like it's not a scam, and then when I drop rarer item Amber Kate "His Partner" grabbed all my stuff and then banned me.
  • Yoruko said:

This happened long ago..
    Scammer : @BANEFUL DARK LORD@ and Amber Kate
    Scam : Drop game

I know I'm stupid but I dropped all my rares to the drop game. First he gave me the stuff I win to make it look like it's not a scam, and then when I drop rarer item Amber Kate "His Partner" grabbed all my stuff and then banned me.

interesting... im gonna have fun investigating...
  • Stevenlol said:

I think He sell other games items for cubits

Look at the 3rd to last hollawarp
    ya if its true that would be cool
  • Owner: SyntOx

Reason: Scammer in vends

Check the picture down
  • edited October 2017
    Owner/affiliated players: SyntOx

Reason: Putting overpriced and varied items in a vend, while stating in a holla that it was a giveaway.

Unfortunately, I don't have the picture of someone sending the holla, but it's around 1:10am CC time. The holla mentions a small giveaway. I also don't have conclusive proof that SyntOx is the owner, but I know that SyntOx was affiliated in the "giveaway" somehow.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Owner: SyntOx

Reason: Putting overpriced and varied items in a vend, while stating in a holla that it was a giveaway.

Unfortunately, I don't have the picture of someone sending the holla, but it's around 1:10am CC time. The holla mentions a small giveaway.

That is not a scam.... that is saying misleading information and ripping off.... learn about the differences pls
  • edited October 2017

Owner: SyntOx

Unfortunately, I don't have the picture of someone sending the holla, but it's around 1:10am CC time. The holla mentions a small giveaway.

That is not a scam.... that is saying misleading information and ripping off.... learn about the differences pls
    I was not aware that there was a difference. What is a scam then? How is it different from saying misleading information? And where do vend scams fit into all of this?

Edit: I am also asking because I have been told by other players that rapidly changing the price of a vend/putting two items of different value into the same vend/calling something a giveaway when it is not is considered a scam. I think that giving other players misleading information is wrong, but I understand that it cannot all be policed. Therefore, I want to have a clear definition to cut the amount of work that the mods have to do.

I am sorry if I came off as being aggressive. ^.^'
  • Statesman

To be honest, I just want to let you know that he tried to scam.
    "It's inevitable in any on-line game that people will try to scam other players".

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
  • I should try to find scammers to report. Most people try to avoid them, but I'm the one that seeks them...
  • I want you to all know that there is a player in game: Beautifuloli1234

I gave her perm in Helping Hands Shop to be a shopkeeper since I thought she was trustworthy but she decided to break one of the very old present boxes (the one you get in your starter realms). She then continued to lie it wasn't her even though I had proof from another clan member, I therefor kicked her out of Helping Hands and was very kind to her about it.
    I even let her use the clan currency she earned to buy 3 things.

She then decided to impersonate the clan making a clan called: Helping Hands.

(The period was in the name)

I suggest that you do not let her in your clan or give her perm anywhere.
    I have already contacted support to get her clan named changed.

• Jadabug said:

I want you to all know that there is a player in game: Beautifuloli1234

I gave her perm in Helping Hands Shop to be a shopkeeper since I thought she was trustworthy but she decided to break one of the very old present boxes (the one you get in your starter realms). She then continued to lie it wasn't her even though I had proof from another clan member, I therefor kicked her out of Helping Hands and was very kind to her about it.

Maybe you could contact support and ask if they could replace the presents...i mean helping hands does alot to help the cc community. Least support could do is help replace the presents. I dont see why it wouldnt hurt seeing that you wouldnt pull them either way
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited October 2017

Jadabug said:

Maybe you could contact support and ask if they could replace the presents...i mean helping hands does alot to help the cc community. Least support could do is help replace the presents. I dont see why it wouldnt hurt seeing that you wouldnt pull them either way
    I don't think that is something that can be replaced, and even if it could, I am not worried about my gift box. I am upset because if it had been an accident and she told us, no biggie, mistakes happen, but it wasn't a mistake. She expressed to other clan members that she wanted to see what was inside the gift box and then directly told another that she was going to pull it. To make it worse, she lured clan mates there to try to make it look like it was one of them and not herself. What she did was premeditated and malicious.

When confronted with evidence , she admitted to pulling the box. We removed her from the clan, because that behavior is unacceptable. We allowed her to even redeem her clan points despite everything.

Now she's being childish and quite frankly in my opinion a bully. She impersonated our clan and was pretending to be the leader. When clan members told her they were reporting her, she changed the clan name and then proceeded to laugh at us telling everyone there is nothing the mod/support team can do about it and that she will just join the clan again through alternate accounts.

So now we have to be careful who we let in and who we trust. It's honestly sad, we try so hard to help the community by teaching, offering tools & useful items, and hosting fun events but then people like this come along and try to be hateful.
  • Scammer: Marixouana
    Type of scam: Seeds in vends
    Time: Sat Oct 07 07:10:02 2017
    He/she was saying in holla that selling balloon 6.500c, and he had tomato seeds with the balloon. He did the same holla like 5-6 times.
  • Owner: SyntOx

I was not aware that there was a difference. What is a scam then? How is it different from saying misleading information? And where do vend scams fit into all of this?

Edit: I am also asking because I have been told by other players that rapidly changing the price of a vend/putting two items of different value into the same vend/calling something a giveaway when it is not is considered a scam. I think that giving other players misleading information is wrong, but I understand that it cannot all be policed. Therefore, I want to have a clear definition to cut the amount of work that the mods have to do.

I am sorry if I came off as being aggressive. ^.^'
    A scam is if someone "steals" an item from another player wether it's in a reg, drop game, etc... A scam isn't overpriced items.
  • Jadabug said:

I don't think that is something that can be replaced, and even if it could, I am not worried about my gift box. I am upset because if it had been an accident and she told us, no biggie, mistakes happen, but it wasn't a mistake. She expressed to other clan members that she wanted to see what was inside the gift box and then directly told another that she was going to pull it. To make it worse, she lured clan mates there to try to make it look like it was one of them and not herself. What she did was premeditated and malicious.

When confronted with evidence , she admitted to pulling the box. We removed her from the clan, because that behavior is unacceptable. We allowed her to even redeem her clan points despite everything.

Now she's being childish and quite frankly in my opinion a bully. She impersonated our clan and was pretending to be the leader. When clan members told her they were reporting her, she changed the clan name and then proceeded to laugh at us telling everyone there is nothing the mod/support team can do about it and that she will just join the clan again through alternate accounts.

So now we have to be careful who we let in and who we trust. It's honestly sad, we try so hard to help the community by teaching, offering tools & useful items, and hosting fun events but then people like this come along and try to be hateful.
    Beautifulloli... I had lots of respect for her.
  • Jadabug said:

Beautifulloli... I had lots of respect for her.
    Everyone in HH has a hatred to her after what she did and we will consider her banend from HH and a scammer, everyone has lost respect on her and no one wants her around HH anymore
  • I'm not here reporting a scam or anything like that. Idk where to post this and I've been trying to get a mod to help with no response to any of my pms. A few months ago in May I was warned twice for multi posting. Lol the post weren't mine. They were my bros. he logged onto my account without my knowledge. I was told they should be gone in 2 months. But I still have them. If a mod could help me out with this I would be ever so grateful!!
    ~ =Kitten=
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    =Kitten= said:

I'm not here reporting a scam or anything like that. Idk where to post this and I've been trying to get a mod to help with no response to any of my pms. A few months ago in May I was warned twice for multi posting. Lol the post weren't mine. They were my bros. he logged onto my account without my knowledge. I was told they should be gone in 2 months. But I still have them. If a mod could help me out with this I would be ever so grateful!!
    ~ =Kitten=

You are responsible for your account.
    I'll remove them if they have run out.
    Just post on my wall in future.
  • gdog said:

=Kitten= said:

I'm not here reporting a scam or anything like that. Idk where to post this and I've been trying to get a mod to help with no response to any of my pms. A few months ago in May I was warned twice for multi posting. Lol the post weren't mine. They were my bros. he logged onto my account without my knowledge. I was told they should be gone in 2 months. But I still have them. If a mod could help me out with this I would be ever so grateful!!
    ~ =Kitten=

You are responsible for your account.
    I'll remove them if they have run out.
    Just post on my wall in future.
    Ok thanks
  • Hey mods and admins I'm pretty sure this is scam
    He said 5.5k for my starter realm
    It was zingar who scammed

Nope, aint a scam. You cant sell it anyways, you cant drop it orput it in containers.

Although othr realms can be bought.
  • Helps : I was scammed by Starks and his alt account name is Badvllll.He stole my 1 headlnessness 1 hairy beach legs and this is average amount of items for the rest items I don't sure that is 6 hour bumpers 4 slime inna box and 5 vending machines.
  • Nicasio said:

Helps : I was scammed by Starks and his alt account name is Badvllll.He stole my 1 headlnessness 1 hairy beach legs and this is average amount of items for the rest items I don't sure that is 6 hour bumpers 4 slime inna box and 5 vending machines.

You need more proof dude
  • llBIMBYll said:

Nicasio said:

Helps : I was scammed by Starks and his alt account name is Badvllll.He stole my 1 headlnessness 1 hairy beach legs and this is average amount of items for the rest items I don't sure that is 6 hour bumpers 4 slime inna box and 5 vending machines.

You need more proof dude
    Mabz has dealt with this, so I do not need help at this point. Please do not comment unnecessarily and look in a non-creative way.
  • Pretty sure this is against the rules.
    Ngui Kai Fong 1522 is owner. He does bomb games and sells warp sugars for extra lives.
  • This player pretend that she/he is []touchz[]
    Translate:

Me:you got busted noob
    Valtrith: dont leave here
    Remiem: (badwords) you are gay hahahhahahahahah
    valtrith: lol
    remiem: free account
    Me: Who's that
    Remiem: pass:12345
    Me: don't open, you will get banned
    valtrith: one more thing big sister doesnt say bad words
    remiem: this got hacked
    valtrith: i know
  • Scammer Name: KingPlexKP a.k.a Sir Maze\

Lost: easter umbrella & headlesness

when: around 1-4 Pm noon 2 months ago ( id ont remmeber it)

how:
    Ok First Able Im So Stupid! i fell on his trap......i let him borrow my super rares....but if ur actaully there! he was so kind for the first time we met and also ghes lvl 59.....( seems trustable) and there we got bonding and doing his boat (KingPlexKP"s World)
    after 3 days the time he let me borrow a dino head ;-; so i let him borrow my both super rares..so we troll some ppls and i didnt mind he unfirned me .-. so i fell like so sad and crying atm
    screenshots still working althought we sends some pics on ticket (mabz)

please becareful

SCAMMER PLZ HELP
    scammer:
    KingPlexKP
    Date of scam:
    Sunday September 17 2017

Hi guys do u remember SIR MAzE? He got banned a while ago and made a new account called KingPlexKP. Maze was my best friend in cubic castles, we owned a clan together, shared realms... etc the normal best friend stuff. Nothing was bad but one day he got banned. Idk for what, but he made a new account called >ItzMeJapes<. He then renamed himself KingPlexKP. One day he decided to take my bone thrones and warp bumps from my clan room. He was poor and needed c so I let it slip. A couple days later he stole a ton of stuff from me. These items were:
    One clan stone
    One normal bottomless stamp
    One rainy bottomless stamp
    35 Bone thrones
    6 warp bumpers
    One mute bumper
    One gather bumper
    One seeker egg bumper
    One guest bumper
    A bunch of portals idk how many
    12 xmas trees
    One prize machine
    4 donation tables
    A ton of noob hats (like 30) from prize machine

THERE MIGHT BE MORE STUFF I TOOK HIS PERMS ILL UPDATE IF I FIND MORE

he also kicked me from my own clan of about 120 members

HE COMPLETELY SCAMMED ME

He was banned before his new account is KingPlexKp

Please help me get my stuff back and him banned
    Thank you</p>

additional information: sir maze accountsa are:
    KingPlexKp
    =Cosmic IRich=
    Capt. Choco Abs (*ChocoLeyt*)
    Maige

He have Fb (Check It Out) Chocoleyt And hes real name is JP which is same on KingPLex and choco and sir maze .-.
  • Scammer Name: KingPlexKP a.k.a Sir Maze\

Lost: easter umbrella & headlesness

when: around 1-4 Pm noon 2 months ago ( id ont remmeber it)

how:
    Ok First Able Im So Stupid! i fell on his trap......i let him borrow my super rares....but if ur actaully there! he was so kind for the first time we met and also ghes lvl 59.....( seems trustable) and there we got bonding and doing his boat (KingPlexKP"s World)
    after 3 days the time he let me borrow a dino head ;-; so i let him borrow my both super rares..so we troll some ppls and i didnt mind he unfirned me .-. so i fell like so sad and crying atm
    screenshots still working althought we sends some pics on ticket (mabz)

please becareful

SCAMMER PLZ HELP
    scammer:
    KingPlexKP
    Date of scam:
    Sunday September 17 2017

Hi guys do u remember SIR MAzE? He got banned a while ago and made a new account called KingPlexKP. Maze was my best friend in cubic castles, we owned a clan together, shared realms... etc the normal best friend stuff. Nothing was bad but one day he got banned. Idk for what, but he made a new account called >ItzMeJapes<. He then renamed himself KingPlexKP. One day he decided to take my bone thrones and warp bumps from my clan room. He was poor and needed c so I let it slip. A couple days later he stole a ton of stuff from me. These items were:
    One clan stone
    One normal bottomless stamp
    One rainy bottomless stamp
    35 Bone thrones
    6 warp bumpers
    One mute bumper
    One gather bumper
    One seeker egg bumper
    One guest bumper
    A bunch of portals idk how many
    12 xmas trees
    One prize machine
    4 donation tables
    A ton of noob hats (like 30) from prize machine

THERE MIGHT BE MORE STUFF I TOOK HIS PERMS ILL UPDATE IF I FIND MORE

he also kicked me from my own clan of about 120 members

HE COMPLETELY SCAMMED ME

He was banned before his new account is KingPlexKp

Please help me get my stuff back and him banned
    Thank you</p>

additional information: sir maze accountsa are:
    KingPlexKp
    =Cosmic IRich=
    Capt. Choco Abs (*ChocoLeyt*)
    Maige

He have Fb (Check It Out) Chocoleyt And hes real name is JP which is same on KingPLex and choco and sir maze .-.
    Wow! he is absolute scammer
  • This person said they were selling their items for price as u see in screenshot but switch with footprint.
This discussion has been closed.