Can’t log on

ShaantiShaanti Member
edited October 2017 in Help Requests
I am using an iPad with OS 11.0.2. It appears my game has downloaded the update, and I get a message to go to cubiccastles.com. I keep getting the following message at the cc website: "We're updating Cubic Castles right now. Sometimes it takes a little while to show up in the app store. Usually this delay is 1-3 hours, so please check back again later." It has been over four hours how. Is there something else I should be doing? Any help would be appreciated.

Ok I figured out what U meant. I’m in now. Thanks anyway guys!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Did you download the update in the App Store?
  • I have gone to the App Store and I find no update. When I click the message to do so I get the message I quoted above
    Scrolling up as far as you can refreshes the updates maybe that will help?
  • U said:

What am I scrolling up? Can you please be more specific. It’s been 7 hours now!

Here is a run down of exactly what I have tried.

1. Shut down iPad and restarted.
    2. Went to App Store and searched "Cubic castles update". Received message "no results for 'Cubic castles update'".
    3. Stayed in App Store and searched "Cubic castles". App Store showed me the app I have with the option to "open".
    4. Opened the app. Got the Cosmic Cow screen with the "starting Cubic castles" bar. When the bar was full got the screen with the qbee and the "play" button.
    5. Hit the play button and got a red banner across the screen saying, "Cubic castles is out of date! Touch here or visit www.cubiccastles.com to get the newest version."
    6. Touched the banner. Got screen in safari that said, "We're updating Cubic Castles right now. Sometimes it takes a little while to show up in the app store. Usually this delay is 1-3 hours, so please check back again later." The browser tab shows the address, www.cubiccastles.com/download/iOS/
    7. Closed the above window and entered cubiccastles.com in the web browser. Got the home page which says nothing about how to update.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I really would like to get back to the game. I am getting quite annoyed and frustrated.
  • Did you try removing Cubic Castles and trying again from the app store?
    Shaanti said:

U said:

What am I scrolling up? Can you please be more specific. It’s been 7 hours now!

Here is a run down of exactly what I have tried.

1. Shut down iPad and restarted.
    2. Went to App Store and searched "Cubic castles update". Received message "no results for 'Cubic castles update'".
    3. Stayed in App Store and searched "Cubic castles". App Store showed me the app I have with the option to "open".
    4. Opened the app. Got the Cosmic Cow screen with the "starting Cubic castles" bar. When the bar was full got the screen with the qbee and the "play" button.
    5. Hit the play button and got a red banner across the screen saying, "Cubic castles is out of date! Touch here or visit www.cubiccastles.com to get the newest version."
    6. Touched the banner. Got screen in safari that said, "We're updating Cubic Castles right now. Sometimes it takes a little while to show up in the app store. Usually this delay is 1-3 hours, so please check back again later." The browser tab shows the address, www.cubiccastles.com/download/iOS/
    7. Closed the above window and entered cubiccastles.com in the web browser. Got the home page which says nothing about how to update.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I really would like to get back to the game. I am getting quite annoyed and frustrated.
    Looks like that when refreshing
  • I fixed it.. thanks everyone.