Share Your YouTube Channel!

Comments

• HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited October 2017
    I've created and uploaded another one of my stickman animations!

This video alone taught me A LOT! Editing, Camera Pans, SFX, Transcoding and even subtitles! (EXTRA Scene for this vid on the way :D)

Here's a link to my channel >.> I have 3 more small animations uploaded and ready ta' watch!

m.youtube.com/channel/UCDVzhdl5SAlVnAYnElocqGQ

Thanks!
  • My channel is Cubic Castles Haven
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Channel : GalantisBB
    -Funny edits
    -Nice song's
    -Enjoy!

• edited October 2017
    My channel is michael konsela its all about this game come check it out. i still have to put a new video up so. ill have a new one up by october 11th. plz love and subscrive to me

here is a quick link
  • heeyy guys!

Just letting you all know that the Cubic Squad youtube channel is now up and running!

>>> Click here to see the channel!

On top of that, here is a little information of what this channel is.
    The Cubic Squad channel is a cubic castles collective channel that everyone who has been submitted into the squad has access to upload any cc content they want! If you are interested in joining the channel just send me a message!

Here is the first video on the channel (by me)

If you want to see the other videos that have been uploaded by:
    Xx_TPM258_xX (Mudkip)
    -Joystick-
    InSstep

Thanks and bye!
    -G
  • Please go subscribe to me for give aways and some cool videos the channel is CubicTripp thanks
  • I had a youtube channel but i is having trouble getting the recordings to work. I’m working on a new cubic castles video atm :D chanel name- ‘Itz Brox!’
  • I will soon make a youtube channel, and I will keep yall up to date on that. When I do plz subscribe everyone and I hope my videos soon will keep yall wanting to watch my videos.
  • I haven't uploaded videos yet but its called : RancherPlayz Cubic Castles (I did channel art)
  • These channels aren't mine im just repping them.
    Drix27's Tutorials @AutiMaTic
    Helping Hands Clan
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • Channel name: Daniel Terry
    I will be doing many vids just of me doing anything. If you want to feature in a video then pm me on here and we can arrange it ;-)
  • Hello!!! I’ve started my very own YouTube channel!!! It’s going to be a mix between MineCraft and the best game in the world Cubic Castles!!! I’m just starting off on a few how to quest videos and a daily farming log for newbies. I’ll be doing pack openings, how to’s, and many more. Please subscribe to help me out :) my channel is called Kitten’s Cubic Channel. Have a great day!!!
    ~ =Kitten=
  • I have a channel called Captain Kaiju I am going to be doing cc vids very soon
  • My youtube channel name is Kip xd i make mostly cc and minecraft videos and they are very bad but id still appreciate anyone checking it out :)
  • I have been thinking about starting a Cubic YouTube Channel but I don’t know what to post on it
  • I do have a YouTube channel but it isn't that good and I don't understand why some people would want to see it but.. It's called OutdatedChicken.

• I have a fairly decent channel. I mean 4 people in a world full of over 17 billion humans subscribed to me.... Hoping To Get To 50 Subs! I do animation and gaming.
    Channel Name : Finn And Jed
    (Imma gonna change it,I too hate the name).
  • Reaper SethReaper Seth Member
    edited December 2017
    Here is my channel it is called: Reaper Channel
    I will be having a giveaway every 10 episodes, currently my channel is not getting any new videos because the mobile device I used to record is not working as well as I need to record videos and livestreams. Either way I hope you all enjoy.
    https://youtu.be/4NjdpIqSaZU
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Is this still a thing? I guess I'll share mine, then.
  • UsUs Member
    is this the first cubic castles video on 4k resolution?

dont forget to like and subscribe to my channel!
  • Us said:

is this the first cubic castles video on 4k resolution?

dont forget to like and subscribe to my channel!

Lol yes I think that's the first ever first 4k vid on cubic castles but I don't recommend recording or rendering every video you make in 4k that will take a lot of space and take a lot of time and most likely no one will watch it in 4k.

Obviously you already prob knew that nice experiment though. :) and cool idea
  • Hey guys I started a youtube channel and it is SayWhat Cubic Gaming. Plz subscribe and I try doing a giveaway every 1 or 2 weeks. Thanks yall for reading. Also I been seeing more views and less subscribers so plz subscribe and leave a LIKE on my videos. im not the best video editing though xD. my app only give me a certain amount of options
  • SayWhat said:

Hey guys I started a youtube channel and it is SayWhat Cubic Gaming. Plz subscribe and I try doing a giveaway every 1 or 2 weeks. Thanks yall for reading. Also I been seeing more views and less subscribers so plz subscribe and leave a LIKE on my videos. im not the best video editing though xD. my app only give me a certain amount of options

What is your app?
  • pokemonbro129 my chanale
  • I am thinking if making one but I don't know what kind of content peeps want to watch so please tell me :)
  • My YouTube is kinda new but old and I'm a little lazy but it's Galactic Husky