Music and sounds

Ed  Ed Game Moderator
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
So now that music is out i have my music volume at maximum in settings but that also makes ghost traps and clan stones very loud (the only affected blocks i noticed)
Could speakers be the only blocks that are affected by the music volume setting?
EDIT: wands too

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cosmic said it is a bug and kewberth should be fixing it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe an option is to have the options in the main menu to choose what sound is on and such like windows has
  • Ed said:

So now that music is out i have my music volume at maximum in settings but that also makes ghost traps and clan stones very loud (the only affected blocks i noticed)
    Could speakers be the only blocks that are affected by the music volume setting?
    EDIT: wands too

Yesh, it would be nice if the Music bar only adjusted the Music, not some annoying sounds as well. Some of the Cubic sounds are verrrry annoying
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited October 2017
    The same thing happen to pressing the empty button in a trash can, and cannons. Well the trash can one its much more worse
    Edit: Same thing to the npcs, try at farmer's co-op
  • You should add music to mines to improve the games!!!!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's supposed to be only speakers affected by music volume. Definitely a bug. I like the idea of music in mines.. that'll go on the todo list.