How Did Your Qbee Get Its Name?

Comments

• When I played games I felt liberated from the outside world. I only played games to take my mind off what other kids called me at school and stuff. I just liked getting away and getting lost in games and in my mind, the word 'liberated' just made sense to me. Freed from the outside world. Freed from judgement. Freed from being bullied. The name also had a suicidal meaning behind it, which was taking my own life and being liberated from all the nonsense in life. But yeah, honest and sad truth about my name. I don't feel that way anymore as I have started not to care at all what others think of me because I know who I am and what I am. I don't need others to tell me. :P

2...0...T...H...R...A...I...N...Y...D...A...Y...
  • its just an edgy way of saying cat and bunny... nothing more.
  • I haven't really spoken about why I chose Eloquence, as opposed to my previous name Hazelnuts.

Well, for starters this girl I knew had the nickname Elo, which I really liked. The phenology is just *^* and blissfully fluent.

That's one reason. The other was that I was looking for words with a meaning I liked. Eloquence, meaning beauty and persuasion in speech, seemed stunning. Also I could get the nickname Elo, so it was a win-win for me.
  • My name comes from the fact that I was almost named Dexter IRL and for my love of foxes, I have obviously added The Fox at the end. Because I am THE fox...there can only be one... ;-;
  • My username huh? Ah that was from an old MMO RPG I used to play and it randomly generated ANKIT I liked the name so I ended up keeping it and I use it all the time
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited August 2017

I am THE fox...there can only be one... ;-;

There's no 'only one fox'! -cough- I'm a fox too -cough- 0-0

• I chose the name Valley because of the way it looks and sounds when being said aloud.
    A valley is also a low area of land between hills or mountains, typically with a river or stream flowing through it. I love meditation and peace, a valley is a place which I imagine would ease my troubled mind.
  • I got my name by thinking of epic names because i play a lot of MMO RPG and i landed my name because of a random thought. and voila!! UltimaZ was born The Ultimate XD
  • My name came from my first nickname, before i was into traps, anime and cats as much as i am now, before i became a trap myself (not irl), i won't be mentioning my first nickname but imma say what makes up this new nickname.

Mainly branching from my love for cats and felines in general, my love for sweet food (even though i also like sour food) and one of the first few MMO's i played, Wizard101 >_>

• I like frozen thing i like frozen and frozen thing its was the best thing so

ITSFROZED

Mild
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    edited November 2017
    MM2-2 = Nothing
  • New name.

=SirArchAngel=

Sir to specify that Im a boy.

Arch Angel cuz irl my name is one of the arch angels' name
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Builds* Suddenly i looked to the right*

• Welp, my name is kinda hard to explain tho cuz...
    I was a newbie player before named....( I dont wanna say it XD ). I used to have a simple player being simple with my oldest friends, building structures, selling stuffs ( even tho no one buys XD ), and roleplaying. The only problem is... other qbees dont accept newbie peoples, they dont want them, teasing, cursing, and saying other things about us.. so i started to work hard to realize them " Every person comes Small ". As time past by i started earning cubits, having patron and changing my name. Then as a symbol for my past, I decided to name myself to " Medication ".
  • My real name is Remedy, and all my real life friends call me Rem. So there's that. Then just plain Rem is taken, so I thought 'Little Rem or Baby Rem or should I put a space so that it just looks like Rem but it really isn't?'. I didn't like the idea of adding a space because then people sending friend requests when I wasn't in the realm would have no idea that they weren't sending the friend request to me, and think that I was declining their request. Little Rem just made me sound short (I'm actually really short in real life but why bother). So I decided on Baby Rem. I had a phase where I talked in babble on Cubic Castles, but it got old. My friend used to call me baby to tease me but that eventually died out too. Now I just mostly go by Rem unless some stranger decides to call me Baby like a weirdo.
    <3
  • When I was a little kid, I used to stare at the on night sky a lot and watch the stars float above my head. I always wanted to go to the moon and see if t was made of cheese XD (every little kid dreams of that). I guess that's where the galactic part comes from. The pikachu... Pretty self explanatory. I grew up watching pokemon, it was my favourite show. Even now I still chuck my bag on the floor as soon as I get home from school and run upstairs to watch more pokemon ^.^.
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited October 2017
    Croubict
  • I was eating Cheese Nips, when I starting playing this game.
  • My name on other games would be "ninalexus" which sounds so weird but this is why I chose it

- Nina is NOT my name but is the main character of the first book I ever wrote

-"le" in French which means "the"

-"X" which means kiss in other terms love

And then us

So in English it would sound a bit like this

Nina the love us

What have I created
  • Everyone has such cute ones and my story is just a long list of weird excuses why I changed it???

I started off the game as chocolatemarshmallowgirl cuz I liked chocolate, thought that the qbees looked like marshmallow men, except I'm female so girl. Then I got scammed on that account so I kinda started over and made a new account called smoreschocogirl cuz smores has marshmallows and also is delicious???? and also bc chocolate is love and again I was still female.
    One day I decided that my name looked really uncool so I saved up for a nametag and changed my name to ***Smores the Cookie Beast*** cuz it was like Cookie Monster but not Cookie monster yknow??? and my nickname was always smores so I kept Smores.
    Then later I decided that I didn't like the asterisk and changed it to Smores the Cookie Beast lol.
    Then when the eyepatch was released in CC and I was like "HOLY CRAP THIS IS MY THING" and it matched with my Sugardale outfit since I was a Gargoyle (if anyone still remembers ;w;) so I changed my name to Pirate Smores the Cookie Beast and had this weird phase.
    After a long while, I decided my name was too long and annoying to type in when I switched alts lol. I shortened my name to Pirate Smores.
    Then I was like maybe I should give up the pirate thing (even though I was still crazy over eyepatches) so I switched my name to Smores Cookie. Cuz cookies are lifeeeeee :0
    And most recently I have changed my name again. I decided that I wanted to have a one word name and I really wanted Cookie (even though I couldn't get it ;w;) so Fluffy gave me the idea to do a nickname a bunch of my friends call me, smures. So now I am smures!

I'm pretty sure I missed something.
  • smures said:

Everyone has such cute ones and my story is just a long list of weird excuses why I changed it???

I started off the game as chocolatemarshmallowgirl cuz I liked chocolate, thought that the qbees looked like marshmallow men, except I'm female so girl. Then I got scammed on that account so I kinda started over and made a new account called smoreschocogirl cuz smores has marshmallows and also is delicious???? and also bc chocolate is love and again I was still female.
    One day I decided that my name looked really uncool so I saved up for a nametag and changed my name to ***Smores the Cookie Beast*** cuz it was like Cookie Monster but not Cookie monster yknow??? and my nickname was always smores so I kept Smores.
    Then later I decided that I didn't like the asterisk and changed it to Smores the Cookie Beast lol.
    Then when the eyepatch was released in CC and I was like "HOLY CRAP THIS IS MY THING" and it matched with my Sugardale outfit since I was a Gargoyle (if anyone still remembers ;w;) so I changed my name to Pirate Smores the Cookie Beast and had this weird phase.
    After a long while, I decided my name was too long and annoying to type in when I switched alts lol. I shortened my name to Pirate Smores.
    Then I was like maybe I should give up the pirate thing (even though I was still crazy over eyepatches) so I switched my name to Smores Cookie. Cuz cookies are lifeeeeee :0
    And most recently I have changed my name again. I decided that I wanted to have a one word name and I really wanted Cookie (even though I couldn't get it ;w;) so Fluffy gave me the idea to do a nickname a bunch of my friends call me, smures. So now I am smures!

I met you when you were Smores the Cookie Beast... it's been a while o.o'
  • Liberated said:

smures said:

Everyone has such cute ones and my story is just a long list of weird excuses why I changed it???

I met you when you were Smores the Cookie Beast... it's been a while o.o'
    daaaaaaang it really has been ;w;
    also Libbers, your name is so meaningful, it makes mine look sad XD
  • I sell my skills(not really)
  • Easy, I like pokemon, mainly charmander the starter pokemon, so I'm Fire Charmander xD
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Croubict said:

Croubict

Nice explanation lol.
  • this is my xbox username, so, I just used it as my cc one too.
  • Because it's what I am.
  • Because I love mining for........... MATERIALS
  • I liked the name Fallen Angel but it was taken and my previous username was CrispyBacon 030 and everyone liked it so boom it’s FallenBacon