☀ Make flags cheaper! ☀

MissilenceMissilence Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I don't get why it costs a huge 10,000+ cubits just to change a small icon on the side of your name. I think the flags should only cost around 500 to 1000 cubits because 10k is way too much...

Comments

• edited October 2017
    I think flags along with everything else in the cubic store must be cheaper because I know a lot of noobs who buy items like harm wands in the cubic store for 500c when they sell for only 50c at most. also hollas are too expensive. AND NAMETAGS ARE LIKE 10K.
  • At least 5000 because jesus, 500-1000 for a flag ;-;

Think of all the newbies wearing flags meant for the people with more money, flags would not be special anymore :(

So I have to say...

but +1 if you consider the 5000 price
  • There should be a change, because after you bought a flag, and then you buy another one, you still have to re-buy the first flag if you want it back again.
    If the flags actually become cheaper, partial cubits should be given back to the people that have bought flags before. Do keep in mind that flags cannot be traded, that's what make them special.
  • Ok so who is the guy wanting to have a little flag next to our name to be 10k now thats too much for something so little that no one will buy just a waste
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well you know if you buy it it stays forever right..? I mean 10k one time for forever.. that's not that bad... you can't sell it too sooo...
  • At least 5000 because jesus, 500-1000 for a flag ;-;

Think of all the newbies wearing flags meant for the people with more money, flags would not be special anymore :(

So I have to say...

but +1 if you consider the 5000 price

Flags not being special anymore?

Dude every single person I find, even lvl 15's, have flags...

Anyways 10k is overprice for nothing but a cheapo flag change.
  • I think flags along with everything else in the cubic store must be cheaper because I know a lot of noobs who buy items like harm wands in the cubic store for 500c when they sell for only 50c at most. also hollas are too expensive. AND NAMETAGS ARE LIKE 10K.

holla prices are good.Just think about everyone spamming hollas and plus if you have good items to sell and you get 4 hollas per 2000c and with merchant 1 or 2 you get alot back as well then if you use them all to sell items and you are lucky you can make GIANT profit.
  • I agree flags are way too expensive since it's my understanding that when you change it you lose it (might be okay if you could always switch back to it). Would like to see more variety in the flags, and also the option to buy our proper country flag (since mine has never been correct, and I feel like I'm impersonating a foreigner with the one that I was auto-assigned). I really want to change my flag to something else even if I can't change the country, but I'm not going to waste 10K on a flag when there are much more valuable in-game things to purchase first...maybe someday when I have c to spare.

I personally think Hollas probably should be a bit more with all the spam you see in global chat. I was originally offended that you had to pay to global chat as in all previous games I've played global chat was free. But since it isn't separate from local chat, I'm thinking that with all the spam that 2K really isn't enough at this point.
  • 1- but how