Your favorite non existing item/pet/update/ suggestion

I see a lot of posts about suggestions and non existing items.

So why not make a forum thread about what the qbees most wanted non existing item/pet/update or suggestion is.

Mine is a magical watering can that can be charged with 1000 water and holds 10000 water drops.

What is yours?

Comments

• The option to wear wings and scarves at the same time
  • GMOs and Watermelons so I can make Watermelon Stevens

And using potatoes I can make chinese fleeceflowers.

Watermelon Stevens tho o.o

• Pet hamsters and the options for them to be in balls or not
  • Cake hat and fox pet, but if I were to choose one...
    I'd pick Cake Hat.

• Cake hat and fox pet, but if I were to choose one...

I'd pick Cake Hat.

Cake hat...pfft, FOX PETS MUST BE A THING!!! (but thinking realistically, there is no reason to have a cake hat. We already have a lot of good hats like it. Fox Pets are unique and people would really like them :)
  • I would really like a white snow dragon not the origanl bland dragon that walks but a white dragon that looks adorable and flies around you while you walk and when its lvl 50 it becomes a rideable dragon with white fur and wings that expand like 3 blocks both ways you can simply imagine
  • TR3X said:

I would really like a white snow dragon not the origanl bland dragon that walks but a white dragon that looks adorable and flies around you while you walk and when its lvl 50 it becomes a rideable dragon with white fur and wings that expand like 3 blocks both ways you can simply imagine

That is too much development for one pet ;-;
  • TR3X said:

I would really like a white snow dragon not the origanl bland dragon that walks but a white dragon that looks adorable and flies around you while you walk and when its lvl 50 it becomes a rideable dragon with white fur and wings that expand like 3 blocks both ways you can simply imagine

That is too much development for one pet ;-;
    yeah but you said for me to imagine it ;--;

• Since i got max, i want to make the level of CC up to 150. and more perks to come :) + buying machine,all items will decrease even rams,kramps,and umbrelas :D + I also want CC get 10 million players :O
  • The ability to /whisper and have a designated person (obviously in game) hear it reagrdless of where they are.
  • wolf pet and black cat set
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited October 2017
    NPC's being acessible and bought by the public

Useful in roleplaying or storylines

And max c item price limit to be set like 1.5m?