Secret update.

I would love to see a secret update someday, for example:

-We added 10 new items in this game, can you find them all? Go to the cubic town center (could be another realm) and find 10 signs! Each sign has a hint! That hint could lead you to one of the new items!

So let’s just say the new item is a sapphire crystal. The sign will say, in a dark realm where everyone can find ores and treasures, Bring some torches with you because that’s where you’ll find the new item!

And let’s say the other new item is a mask or maybe a hat! Maybe a pet! The sign will say, (if it’s a hat/mask) the item you seek is hiding inside a golden treasure (the golden treasure is a golden cube!

And there’s one more thing i would like to see added: Ok so they added a secret new item, we have to find it, how? Go to the cubic town center you’ll find a npc there (or maybe each 2 hours the npc will do a hollawarp of where he is, he can change places) ok once you find the npc, he’ll give you 10-20 tasks, like complete the blue course, get me 100 white marble etc, when you complete all the tasks, you’ll get the item (could be untreadable) or you can make it harder, like each task you complete you get a golden coin, and with these golden coins you could buy exclusive items like Krampus, Old pets etc (could be like 500-1000 golden coin for each? Who said it will be easy) or you could buy a cube! You put that cube in a dehydrator and you wait, the cube might give you one gold coin, OR the new secret item!

P.S: Make the golden coins untreadable or players would buy their way to the prize.

Hope you liked my suggestion, if you would like to see this in game, comment down below ;)

Comments