Farming: Apple Trees, Peach Trees, Pear Trees, Ect. (Updated on Oct.4)

TR3XTR3X Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Im back from a long silence of not doing much talking on forums but it struck me that Trees could go along with the farmer's update right now and it can really gives us something above our heads.

So how it works is like normal you plant the seed and feed it water and watch it grow

Growth Time From Seed to Tree:

Rocky Soil: 1 week

Decent Soil: 5-6 Days

Quality Soil: 3-4 Days

Growth Time does not vary with the tree type. Ex: Apples, Peaches, ect.

Amount of recubes per fruit:

Apples: 15 recubes

Pears: 20 recubes

Mangos: 20 recubes

Lemons: 30 recubes

Oranges: 35 recubes

Peaches: 45 recubes

Avocados: 75 recubes

Amount of fruit per Tree:

4-6 fruit

The Cost for every Tree:

Apple: 150 recubes

Pear: 200 recubes

Mango: 200 recubes

Lemon: 250 recubes

Orange: 300 recubes

Peach: 350 recubes

Avocado: 400 recubes

Way to remove trees when fully grown:

If you have a saw touch it then click on the tree you want to saw down or remove in this case
Not only would you remove it so you can plant down something else it would also give you wood aswell

Note: You cant remove it by hand (if your touching the soil or the tree) otherwise it will say "Its too heavy to pull at this state"(saying you cant remove it by hand if you still didnt get it once its fully grown.

New safety feature:

You will no longer have to worry for mistakenly(not sure how to spell it though) pressing the actual soil and not the seed that growing on top to dissaper it would now say "I need the plant to grow first before doing that"

This is because i know some people accidentally pressed the soil while the seed or plant was growing before fulling maturing because i did it once and dont tell my brother ok I uh did it on accident while i was trying to get something out of my inventory and destroyed one of his plants

Also I would add more Tree types that give out fruit and i would add it. Note: i tried getting how expensive some fruits are but i couldnt so it would be great to tell me which is more expensive than the other. ☺

Comments

• Btw, From the prices u said, the trees are not worth it. Avocado Tree costs 400 recubes but the avocados themselves are only 25 recubes each and you get 4-6 avacadoes. 6 x 25 = 150 recubes. You would need about Triple the amount to actually get profit. Same with all the other trees. But apart from that, it's a good idea +1 for that. Maybe if you leave the tree there it will grow more apples??

Love the new idea of not accidentally pulling your soil before the crop is finished +1

But if you can't pull the trees by hand then how can you pull the trees from mines? That does not make sense lol.

Thanks for reading, I know that it's just idea. :D
  • TR3XTR3X Member
    edited October 2017

Btw, From the prices u said, the trees are not worth it. Avocado Tree costs 400 recubes but the avocados themselves are only 25 recubes each and you get 4-6 avacadoes. 6 x 25 = 150 recubes. You would need about Triple the amount to actually get profit. Same with all the other trees. But apart from that, it's a good idea +1 for that. Maybe if you leave the tree there it will grow more apples??

Love the new idea of not accidentally pulling your soil before the crop is finished +1

But if you can't pull the trees by hand then how can you pull the trees from mines? That does not make sense lol.

Thanks for reading, I know that it's just idea. :D

i was thinking of when you leave it there it grows back the fruit of that type in the next 3-4 days

The ones from the mines will act like normal as they dont give anything necessary just wood and of course twigs and rubber if you went to the beach mine to get some rubber from the trees(and you know how the dont have stumps in which makes it easy to pull). The trees that you put in a farm however will have stumps to make it feel or have reason why you cant pull it out easy as the roots are in the ground firm and strong in a way. It could also make the soil its on have a new texture where it shows the roots around the soil in a way.

• That would be hard, if it's too easy to level up in farm :) i will +1
  • TR3XTR3X Member
    edited October 2017
    I have changed the amount of recubes you get for each fruit to atleast make it more of a a gain than a lost but hey you keep the tree until it gives more fruit the next time its ready

Edit: so im not sure how peaches and nectarines will work since their both genetically similar by two genes different but since thier so similar i not sure how they will add both and not many people know the difference with them so ill just make it the peach for now
  • That moment when you forgot to add orange tree.
    ;---; Who can forget oranges?
  • TR3XTR3X Member
    edited October 2017
    I uh I can explain man its just oranges decided to take in some time to agree with how much they wanted to be they said the wanted to be infinite which i was like uh no and they said no deal yeah we are agreeing with what it wants ;--;. Plz help me they have me THE ORANGES HAVE ME MAN!!!

Ive Added Orange thx OrangeTail for suggesting something so simple that i over looked ;__;
  • Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
    edited October 2017
    But then again I really don't think SirKew would add it Bc, he is moving on with crafting and making trees farmable is a waste of time. Not only that the Seeds are too cheap and then how much it gives u is to much Recubes.. Example: mango's are 20 Recubes in this discussion, and it gives you 200 RC. Who would then buy the potatoes? They are the same price.. Your Basically Corrupting the farm system if this was added. Another Example. It would be like going to wal mart and Seeing a iPhone 6 for $300 (does not include data) And you go to a other part of wal-mart and you see a iPhone 6 for $300 (Include Unlimted Data and 1TB of storage) Which would be sold more?
  • I was thinking flowers, over everything at the moment. I hate that the pack is random and sometimes you only get 2 flowers that you want, but get a bunch of others that you don't.

NOW, if we could grow the recube-flowers we wanted, it would make so much more sense than having a random pack.. y'know what I mean?

For example: Yellow Flower Seed/3 Days = 1-3 flowers from that single seed. Yes, you can recube these, but perhaps to a little old lady named "Grandma" who buys flowers, and not vegetables, like how the farmer does. :D

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! WE NEED FLOWERS!
  • ragean said:

But then again I really don't think SirKew would add it Bc, he is moving on with crafting and making trees farmable is a waste of time. Not only that the Seeds are too cheap and then how much it gives u is to much Recubes.. Example: mango's are 20 Recubes in this discussion, and it gives you 200 RC. Who would then buy the potatoes? They are the same price.. Your Basically Corrupting the farm system if this was added. Another Example. It would be like going to wal mart and Seeing a iPhone 6 for $300 (does not include data) And you go to a other part of wal-mart and you see a iPhone 6 for $300 (Include Unlimted Data and 1TB of storage) Which would be sold more?

its just one seed though its not like its going in a pack of ten that will be way to cheap yet i do want to extend the time of when it produce it so you still have to rely on the normal crops while the tree is growing food idk maybe a 6-7 days before the next harvest would be good to cancel out it so you dont wait like 3-4 days plus you still have the water it to produce food but hey it would change depending on what will be better

• I love the idea of farmable trees. I've been faking them long enough with berry bushes. We should def get real trees. It would be nice if they were more like real trees where one seed is all you require and the longer you keep it planted the more fruits you could harvest at each picking/over time.
    +1
  • For anyone who didnt notice the changes i have now putted the pear tree and how much it will cost and the pear how much recubes it will be. Note: Some of these will change depending if its a good way to gain recubes rather than losing.